PDA

View Full Version : A good Frag PA for a Figunner?

DavidNel
Mar 31, 2008, 06:41 PM
Hello, I'm maxed out on PA's, and I need to know of a good PA that I can buy. I've never bought an ult PA before, so I have no idea which ones are good or not.

I'm currently playing as a Cast Figunner, and probably will stick with this.

As weapons I use:
- Crossbow
- slicers
- Machineguns
- twin sabers
- dual sabers
- dual handguns

What, in your opinion, would be the best PA or bullet for me to get? I'm not big into soloing, if that factors into anything!

Thank you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2008-03-31 16:48 ]</font>

daniel_drago
Mar 31, 2008, 06:50 PM
Hurricane cross, Abosolute dance as for the other weapons I'm not sure i believe zangena (sp?) is a crossbow bullet but forgotten it's effect. Otheriwse there isn't much else for you to obtain for that weapon set.

Randomness
Mar 31, 2008, 06:51 PM
No spears? Majarra is a safe bet, though I've been told (in my own thread further down) that Cross Hurricane is similar.

Jakosifer
Mar 31, 2008, 07:04 PM
- Crossbow: Yak Zagenga
- slicers: Choutou
- Machineguns: ...Mayalee Fury is useless now
- twin sabers: Cross Hurricane is great
- dual sabers: Absolute Dance at 11+ is an excellent PA
- dual handguns: If you absolutely WANT a frag PA for Twin Handguns, get Twin Mayalee, the elementals are better though.

DavidNel
Mar 31, 2008, 07:22 PM
Cross hurrican intreagues me... Ima get that one!

DEM_CIG
Mar 31, 2008, 07:31 PM
Tornado Dance FTW !!!!!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif jk, gravity dance is amazing, I have it at 37.

Totti
Mar 31, 2008, 07:35 PM
Tornado dance does own! Its great on large creatures like polas and grass assasins.

DEM_CIG
Mar 31, 2008, 07:38 PM
Tornado Dance is good at Pi**ing other party members off, but its good 4 soloing.

Celi-Ka
Mar 31, 2008, 07:43 PM
Absolute Dance for your Double Sabers, after the PA rebalance if you're not patient enough to level it now. After level 11 it's heaven.

Cross Hurricane is just an awesome PA, a must have for your Twin Sabers.

The ult Slicer PA is good if you can use it efficiently. I have trouble aiming with it a little bit, but I really like its speed.

I use Twin Mayalee for my twin handguns, since it does a lot of nonelemental damage with Zalure SE2 (mine is at level 28).

As mentioned by others, don't bother with Mayalee Fury. It's simply not needed now.

I'm a little surprised by your lack of a Single Saber and a Spear in your arsenal, but if you're happy with what you've got, then more power to you. I'd especially suggest trying out Dus Majarra with the spear, if you start getting bored with what you have.

Tulio07
Mar 31, 2008, 08:04 PM
start using sabers and get spinning strike (heh, had wrong name there, but you'll still figure it out)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tulio07 on 2008-04-01 02:54 ]</font>

DavidNel
Mar 31, 2008, 08:06 PM
I just don't like the "big" weapons... Too slow. I'd use sabers, but I like my slicers more right now. With the rebalance of Chikki, this might change...

pikachief
Mar 31, 2008, 08:16 PM
On 2008-03-31 18:06, DavidNel wrote:
I just don't like the "big" weapons... Too slow. I'd use sabers, but I like my slicers more right now. With the rebalance of Chikki, this might change...

i know what u mean, thats y i went AF http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

have u tried acrofighter yet? very fast and all the stats are better than FighGunner except for atp and FiG only has like 50 atp more, and the quickness of AF easily makes up for it.

mvffin
Apr 1, 2008, 02:39 AM
I just went FI recently, and I'm loving it. I have:

-Tornado Dance (not only useful for keeping large enemies on their backs, I never have run: I just spin)
-Twin Mayalee (I'm too lazy to level up 6 elementals, nor do I have the PA space)
-Absolute Dance (absolutely painful to level from 1-11, but damage on the first hit alone is amazing)
-Dus Majarra (some ppl say its noobish, i say its effective)
-Chotou (once they nerf Chikki again, I'm already prepared)