PDA

View Full Version : I've been pissed lately, so I guess I'll make one of these.

Tetsaru
Apr 1, 2008, 09:30 AM
Ok, as a lot of you probably know, I try to maintain a trading thread on this forum. Any of my items that I feel are useful, whether they're the rarest or strongest weapons I've made/found, or perhaps something good that a low-level character can use, I try to post it there.

Well apparently, anything that's not the best of the best is important anymore, and I feel that's a horrible mistake. Whatever happened to "one man's trash is another man's treasure?"

Also, it seems that a lot of people are only wanting meseta for things now. All the good things are waaaaay outta my budget, while all the "normal" things aren't selling for jack crap anymore. Thus, the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Hell, I've even had a few 50% A rank weapons for sale that haven't sold yet.

Finally, the issue on the Love Inferno weapon. As soon as this thing came out, I started hunting every night that I could, when I wasn't busy with work... probably an average of 3 or 4 hours a night, all week. I didn't keep track of how many Jaggos I killed; I was too intent on getting that weapon as fast as I could. Most of the time, I just ended up getting bad maps/spawns on the 3rd block of White Beast... then the last night rolls around, and I'm hunting like a madman until the servers go down for maintenance and the do-everything-easier melee people can get their Halp Serafis. >_>; Just my luck - they go down when I'm right when I'm in the middle of a rare spawn. >_< And now, all I can do is wait for someone to offer one on the trade forums, and then someone pulls a prank just because it's April Fools Day (you know who you are). Of course, everyone who DOES offer one always wants max money for it... which of course, I don't have because all the stuff I WANT to sell DOESN'T sell, and the GOOD stuff is something I need for my own characters. =/

Bottom line is, I love playing video games and getting into them... but not when people are always fucking things up for me. I'm sorry I keep getting mad at people sometimes, but it's extremely frustrating when you put so much into something, and then some idiot hardly does anything and makes you look pathetic (again, you know who you are). >_<X

Also, poll just for shits and giggles...

Darkly
Apr 1, 2008, 10:08 AM
ahh yes the problem with a game based on luck, you are taking the game too seriously my friend.

Retehi
Apr 1, 2008, 01:04 PM
Step back from the game very slowly.

darkante
Apr 2, 2008, 01:57 PM
On 2008-04-01 07:30, Tetsaru wrote:
Ok, as a lot of you probably know, I try to maintain a trading thread on this forum. Any of my items that I feel are useful, whether they're the rarest or strongest weapons I've made/found, or perhaps something good that a low-level character can use, I try to post it there.

Well apparently, anything that's not the best of the best is important anymore, and I feel that's a horrible mistake. Whatever happened to "one man's trash is another man's treasure?"

Also, it seems that a lot of people are only wanting meseta for things now. All the good things are waaaaay outta my budget, while all the "normal" things aren't selling for jack crap anymore. Thus, the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Hell, I've even had a few 50% A rank weapons for sale that haven't sold yet.

Finally, the issue on the Love Inferno weapon. As soon as this thing came out, I started hunting every night that I could, when I wasn't busy with work... probably an average of 3 or 4 hours a night, all week. I didn't keep track of how many Jaggos I killed; I was too intent on getting that weapon as fast as I could. Most of the time, I just ended up getting bad maps/spawns on the 3rd block of White Beast... then the last night rolls around, and I'm hunting like a madman until the servers go down for maintenance and the do-everything-easier melee people can get their Halp Serafis. >_>; Just my luck - they go down when I'm right when I'm in the middle of a rare spawn. >_< And now, all I can do is wait for someone to offer one on the trade forums, and then someone pulls a prank just because it's April Fools Day (you know who you are). Of course, everyone who DOES offer one always wants max money for it... which of course, I don't have because all the stuff I WANT to sell DOESN'T sell, and the GOOD stuff is something I need for my own characters. =/

Bottom line is, I love playing video games and getting into them... but not when people are always fucking things up for me. I'm sorry I keep getting mad at people sometimes, but it's extremely frustrating when you put so much into something, and then some idiot hardly does anything and makes you look pathetic (again, you know who you are). >_<X

Also, poll just for shits and giggles...

When you can get a 11 * weapon made for under 2-3 milj..yeah then you know the value on things is pretty much wiped out...itīs pretty sad IMO but we just have to live with it.

Love Inferno on the other hand were overboard rare.
You shouldnīt need to kill 100-200 Jaos to get it to even drop that Van Brella thing.
Gosh were ST thinking that LI weapon is overpowered? Lol

Conclusion..gunners are fucked over again.
Iīm sick of this shit.
My answer to that is..i will take a break from this game until that MaxG Event arrives seeing as ST favors other classes atm.

AND I FUCKING HATE DESERT GOLIATH!
MOST BORING SHITTY MISSION EVER!

I show my gratitute to ST by flipping my middle finger for them.
Take that!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: darkante on 2008-04-02 11:58 ]</font>

CelestialBlade
Apr 2, 2008, 02:07 PM
Well let's remember that Love Inferno is a 12* weapon, and 12* weapons *should* be rare. I'm sick and tired of seeing every single character walking around with a Psycho Wand or a Agito Repca like it's nothing and taunting those that don't have one, like having the absolute strongest weapon in the game is just a given or something. I'm glad there's actual rare weapons again.

darkante
Apr 2, 2008, 02:14 PM
On 2008-04-02 12:07, Typheros wrote:
Well let's remember that Love Inferno is a 12* weapon, and 12* weapons *should* be rare. I'm sick and tired of seeing every single character walking around with a Psycho Wand or a Agito Repca like it's nothing and taunting those that don't have one, like having the absolute strongest weapon in the game is just a given or something. I'm glad there's actual rare weapons again.

Remember that is also only available for 2 Weeks a year.
Should be a little easier drop IMO hearing that people have killed 300 Jaos but got nothing to show.

There is a line between rare droprate to the extent to almost impossible droprate.
Thatīs just bizarre.

SStrikerR
Apr 2, 2008, 08:12 PM
And now that a lot of people have 60+ mil meseta the prices on new or rare items are only sold to the best/luckiest/people with no life, while everyone else gets fucked up.
As said before, the rich get richer, the poor get poorer.

Randomness
Apr 2, 2008, 08:19 PM
Its why I don't care at all about rares... The rarest thing I'm likely to get anytime soon is a Rikauteri or Deghana Cannon from soloing Grove. (Which I really have no incentive to do since I got my Needle)

If Madam Brella had only dropped from high-level rappies, I'd never have hunted it because of the time it took. Since it dropped from any, I was able to get one by blazing through C and B ranks.

The game could use a boost to droprates for the rarer stuff. And the game could also use a swift nerf to the greed of people.

I completely sympathise with you, far too much is held out for mega-riches, and its worth nowhere near that. In the instance of Love Inferno, its not a big enough increase over easier-to-get lasers to be worth that price. Needle Cannons are far less, and Meteors are easily obtainable (And also look quite good-especially the shot).