PDA

View Full Version : AotI: HSM S For How Long? Also The Monster Difference.

xBladeM6x
Apr 1, 2008, 01:48 PM
Well we all saw how long Bruce's Dungeon S and The Egg Thieves S lasted.... 1 Week. How Long do you think people will be spamming HSM S for?

I know that i will be there until MAX G. I'm going to be leveling up my classes. It's a beautiful 450 Mission Points.
Heres the drops if you would like to know. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_beer.gif

http://psupedia.info/Her_Secret_Mission

EDIT: The Monsters if you look, are now LIGHT and ICE on an S opposed from the typical Fire and Ice. No More Komatose, now its the F*CKING Magicians ;__; Oh well! Going to be more challenging with lvl 145 Magicians. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: xBladeM6x on 2008-04-01 12:24 ]</font>

Rayokarna
Apr 1, 2008, 01:51 PM
Until I get my Twin Claws damn it.

Kylie
Apr 1, 2008, 01:52 PM
Probably not that long, honestly. A lot of people I know have already said they dislike HSM, so I don't anticipate being asked to do this often.

pikachief
Apr 1, 2008, 01:52 PM
3 days.

PekingDuck13
Apr 1, 2008, 01:57 PM
wow, way to go all out and release some leet 10 star kubara weapons. SEGA has been way too generous lately with their updates. -_-

hiraisho
Apr 1, 2008, 01:58 PM
too bad your on 360, id join you all the way to MAG, I have my eye on the S rank rod XD

Neith
Apr 1, 2008, 02:02 PM
I know I won't be there long. HSM is my least favourite mission in the entire game >_>

Besides, I like The Egg Thieves, and I don't have any of the S-Rank boards from it yet.

xBladeM6x
Apr 1, 2008, 02:05 PM
On 2008-04-01 11:58, hiraisho wrote:
too bad your on 360, id join you all the way to MAG, I have my eye on the S rank rod XD

Dang! >.< Yeah i want to try and get my classes up, and at the same time get $$$ and some possible [B]'s? *Nudges SEGA to gib moar [B]'s* http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

DarkEliteRico
Apr 1, 2008, 04:04 PM
I'll go along with this one if possible, i'm trying hard to get my male beast up to 100, but i doubt i'll do that since i've been playing arcade games too much (needs to get 200 on Castlevania) If anything I want the halarodoc for my techer i could care less about the other boards

Para
Apr 1, 2008, 06:12 PM
On 2008-04-01 12:02, UrikoBB3 wrote:
I know I won't be there long. HSM is my least favourite mission in the entire game >_>

Besides, I like The Egg Thieves, and I don't have any of the S-Rank boards from it yet.

HSM is about to get more annoying... kamatoze replaced by them annoying neudaiz gao reskinned mages.

TecherRamen
Apr 1, 2008, 06:17 PM
those mages are butter if you silence them. just get a gunner with a decent grav bullet. twins work realy well. or have people spam attacks with deva-zashis since those silence in any element.

Ruru
Apr 1, 2008, 06:18 PM
i'd run it more if my team had a 4th, but i honestly dislike komazli. i probably wont be there at all as i said we only have 3 and you need 4 to S it so blah.

Poncho_Jr
Apr 1, 2008, 06:22 PM
Ooohhh Halarodocs!!!

Randomness
Apr 1, 2008, 06:25 PM
I like the S rank rewards, but I'd really rather get the stuff from Thieves.

Proto07
Apr 1, 2008, 06:38 PM
Cool no more Kamatoze dambarta.

Ezodagrom
Apr 1, 2008, 07:38 PM
I'm going to do it until I get Halarodoc (or until there's not enough ppl there to make a party x_x)

dc534
Apr 2, 2008, 12:27 AM
I wish the monsters would have gotten equally as powerful as us, dambarta death is a thing of the past, now with 2 photon arts the creature is dead. Why not make it a little more difficult.

mvffin
Apr 2, 2008, 01:04 AM
If this mission had 12* boards like the other two party missions, I might run it more. I'll probably just run it a couple times for kicks, and then find a party at Parum. easier mission, better rewards. <3 egg thieves.

drizzle
Apr 2, 2008, 01:20 AM
I'm looking forward to this. Fun mission with lots of nice drops =]

beatrixkiddo
Apr 2, 2008, 01:25 AM
On 2008-04-01 23:04, mvffin wrote:
If this mission had 12* boards like the other two party missions, I might run it more. I'll probably just run it a couple times for kicks, and then find a party at Parum. easier mission, better rewards. <3 egg thieves.

Tamagiri-zashic is 12*, as is Ohga-Misakic. I believe our information about the third drop being 2-headed Ragnuc might be incorrect, though.

hiraisho
Apr 2, 2008, 01:35 AM
the 12* twin dagger knockoff also? Now I really want to do this mission, though just like Bruce and thief, It will probably refuse to hand over any boards to me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

desturel
Apr 2, 2008, 12:17 PM
On 2008-04-01 22:27, dc534 wrote:
I wish the monsters would have gotten equally as powerful as us, dambarta death is a thing of the past

When freeze resist came out, dambarta death became a thing of the past. At least the Komazli can freeze and sleep making it a bit harder to choose which unit to use. They are also a bit more annoying than Kamatoze in that they disappear everytime you do a knockback move on them.

Anyway, as a fortetecher Kamatoze were a joke. their dambarta did nothing (as in a bunch of 0s) and they took full damage from foie. The only danger I was ever in was if I ever was in was if two of them ran over me at the same time and since they normally don't run if you are standing right next to them...

Anyway, from a gunner's point of view you are just swapping out the grenades for rifle/twins/xbow. From a fighters perspective you are swapping rising strike (or other similar knockdown move) for Renzan/Majarra/ other non-knockdown high damage quick move. For a techer nothing changes except you'll actually take damage from barta. Maybe swap out foie for the cards depending on if you need to move around and heal/reverser the others in the party.

Still a rather easy mission to S rank. Just watch out for hitting the Kagajibari with dark weapons (since they'll probably pair the light gohmon with the two at the end)

Powder Keg
Apr 2, 2008, 12:20 PM
Hopefully not long. That mission still sucks.

Halarodoc would be nice, though.

xBladeM6x
Apr 2, 2008, 12:25 PM
I'm using that S run for my "Blade" Character, for classes, and "Mystical" To level her up and Get to Fortetecher 15 ^.^

mvffin
Apr 2, 2008, 02:46 PM
I think I'm gonna go with Ice armor and a sleep/resist. Ice seems to do more dmg than light does, and I tend to get sleep'd more than frozen. sleep also lasts longer than freeze.