PDA

View Full Version : Where did the mission go?

Green_Bandit
Apr 2, 2008, 09:32 AM
Hill of Spores? I can't find it anywhere. I checked the lobby where it is supposed to be at (Something C.D.) and in that entire lobby no missions are avalable.

Which lobby do I use to get to it because I have to be missing something...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Green_Bandit on 2008-04-02 07:35 ]</font>

Neith
Apr 2, 2008, 09:35 AM
Hill of Spores is accessed via a door off to the left in Shikon Islands Pilgrimage Route. The door straight ahead has Rainbow Beast/Grove of Fanatics, but there's a path that leads off to the left a little, which is where you take Hill of Spores from.

DEM_CIG
Apr 2, 2008, 09:35 AM
Hills of Spores is in the same lobby where Grove of Fanatics is... It should still be there. Im pretty sure ur in the looby after Hills of spores.

desturel
Apr 2, 2008, 09:38 AM
On 2008-04-02 07:32, Green_Bandit wrote:
Hill of Spores? I can't find it anywhere. I checked the lobby where it is supposed to be at (Something C.D.) and in that entire lobby no missions are avalable.

Which lobby do I use to get to it because I have to be missing something...

As others have mentioned, Hill of Spores is in Shikon Tanze route. A different door from Grove of Fanatics and Rainbow Beast.

The other lobby is Habirao Forbidden District (Habirao F.D.) which has Dancing Birds.

The lobby you went to Saguraki C.D. has no missions at this time.

stukasa
Apr 2, 2008, 10:19 AM
I just played Hill of Spores last night so I can confirm it's still there. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

chu-chu-chu
Apr 2, 2008, 10:47 AM
I haven't dun this mission for a long time!

Becuase it IS a long time to do... >.> LOL!

Green_Bandit
Apr 2, 2008, 12:12 PM
Thanks guys!