PDA

View Full Version : I had a dream

Weeaboolits
Apr 2, 2008, 02:40 PM
I was in a school, a delsaber was trying to spawn in the hallway, then my frien handed me a piece of paper with truncated repeating decimals.

The delsaber didn't get to finish spawning though, how disappointing.

Tact
Apr 2, 2008, 02:42 PM
Funny. In my dream, Kirby cooked a giant robot with his Final Smash.

Out_Kast
Apr 2, 2008, 02:51 PM
In one of mine, my parents left me and my sister with a senile couple while they went on holiday. It turned out that there was a banquet hall in the basement... ?

Randomness
Apr 2, 2008, 03:05 PM
Meanies, remembering your dreams.

VanHalen
Apr 2, 2008, 04:27 PM
My dream is a little too long to write down.

Randomness
Apr 2, 2008, 04:30 PM
You remember it, though. Thats more than I can say... I never remember my dreams long after getting up.

ShinMaruku
Apr 2, 2008, 04:38 PM
I'm glad I don't remember my dreams :E

Weeaboolits
Apr 2, 2008, 04:46 PM
On 2008-04-02 14:30, Randomness wrote:
You remember it, though. Thats more than I can say... I never remember my dreams long after getting up.Neither do I, which is why I even bother posting them.

Nitro Vordex
Apr 2, 2008, 05:30 PM
On 2008-04-02 14:27, VanHalen wrote:
My dream is a little too long to write down.

Me too.

The weirdest thing prolly was, I was driving a cab, then it turned into the stickshift car that's in my driveway, then it turned into my bike with a gas line. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

VanHalen
Apr 2, 2008, 05:41 PM
Well then I'll give a summary of mine. It won't be as funny as the full story.

I discussed with my friend in the dream would it be funny if our Economics teacher just died in a car accident. Later on in the dream it cuts to the teacher driving down the freeway and getting hit by an oncoming car. He gets sent spiraling into the background and turns into a star and the word "GAME" shoots out of now where.

TalHex
Apr 2, 2008, 05:44 PM
one of the few dreams i actually had, i got stabbed by a delsaber...

Nitro Vordex
Apr 2, 2008, 05:48 PM
On 2008-04-02 15:41, VanHalen wrote:
Well then I'll give a summary of mine. It won't be as funny as the full story.

I discussed with my friend in the dream would it be funny if our Economics teacher just died in a car accident. Later on in the dream it cuts to the teacher driving down the freeway and getting hit by an oncoming car. He gets sent spiraling into the background and turns into a star and the word "GAME" shoots out of now where.

XD

Lay off the Brawl Van. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

VanHalen
Apr 2, 2008, 06:01 PM
Ah but there's more!(shit I'm telling the whole story now)

So for some reason it was spring break when he got killed. My friend calls me saying that the teacher was killing in a car accident. Feeling that it was my fault because I didn't say "God forbid" in our discussion about that the day before. I call 911 because I believe my teacher had an extra life left. I send my sister to go retrive the body which was oddly enough, laying down in his living room peacefully.

Calling 911 gave me no help. I told them my story of what happened and they sent police, fire trucks, and ambulances to my house. Well...they got stuck across the street just going back and forth with the sirens blaring. The emergency units sent got bored of driving back and forth and floated into the sky and vanished. Calling 911 again just gave me a busy signal so I took the law into my own hands.

I quickly put my teacher's dead body on my back and headed to the nearest cemetary. Started digging up a grave in the middle of the night with constant lightning flashes. After I finished burying him I woke up laughing.

EDIT: I feel like playing Brawl now http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VanHalen on 2008-04-02 16:02 ]</font>

Sord
Apr 2, 2008, 06:03 PM
On 2008-04-02 16:01, VanHalen wrote:
with constant lightning flashes.did you feel small, puny, tiny?

VanHalen
Apr 2, 2008, 06:08 PM
On 2008-04-02 16:03, Sord wrote:

On 2008-04-02 16:01, VanHalen wrote:
with constant lightning flashes.did you feel small, puny, tiny?

I see what you did thar XD.

Though sadly that didn't happen in this dream http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

astuarlen
Apr 2, 2008, 07:30 PM
Last night I dreamed I broke a dog's neck. The night before I fell in love and ate candy.

Nitro Vordex
Apr 3, 2008, 12:15 AM
Oh...

Wow.

I...really don't know what to say to that astuarlen.