PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: A Mag Farmers Help

Muku6
Jan 19, 2003, 09:00 PM
[EDIT] January 23, 2003 - Thanks, but I don't need anyone to do it for me anymore. I have someone helping me already.

Okay, well, I need a Mag Farmers help...

I don't get much time to play offline. When I do get a chance to play with my limited time now, it's usually online. I don't want to miss things like the Famitsu and all. So, unless I'm wearing the Mag I happen to be raising (which is never, because I'd rather wear my Sato), I don't raise one online. I've lost way too many items due to FSOD's. And I'm not about to lose a Mag I'm working hard on raising.

I currently have a Mag I've been raising. I right now don't have ANY time to finish raising it, and I need it finished soon for something.

Sita; Level 88
DEF 14
POW 20
DEX 34
MIND 20

At level 200, I'd like it to be....

DEF 25
POW 80
DEX 70
MIND 25

The Mag it is DOES matter. I DO NOT WANT it to be a GC rare mag. I have intentions of using a Mag cell on this Mag, so as long as it is not a GC rare Mag, I don't care what it is at the time.

Also, IQ and Synchro don't matter... I can raise those myself, but if you do raise them to max, thanks. ^_^

I know, some are thinking, "What do I get in return?" Here is my trade list (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=38252&forum=2&18). Do note that there are some things I will not trade for this service, and I will tell you out flat. So, unless you want something I will do it for, don't bother.

Payment will be given when I receive the Mag at level 200.

Many thanks to anyone who at least even reads this.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Muku6 on 2003-01-23 13:16 ]</font>

ChronoTrigga_Lost
Jan 19, 2003, 10:32 PM
Umm...you can use cell's on gamecube rare mags, i've done it before....o_O

Muku6
Jan 20, 2003, 12:12 AM
I've heard reports from people you can't. Anyways, no rare GC mag. I don't want it, even if the reports are false and you can use one on it.

Kawshun
Jan 20, 2003, 08:23 AM
Yeah, Chrono's right.. you can use Mag Cells on the special GC evolutions..

They don't turn into the mag that they normally would, infact they don't change -- but the cell gets used.

Muku6
Jan 21, 2003, 10:24 PM
Uh yea.. the cells are wasted basically. I don't want to waste the one cell I found in one Xmas present the whole time I spent searching for stupid Presents. :|

Anyways, please, someone has to be out there willing to do this. :/ I have so little time nowadays with college back in session. -_- I'm sure some of you have more time than you know what to do with.

Roontek
Jan 22, 2003, 02:10 AM
I will, get on around 8:00 MST on 1-22-03 and meet me in Anteries-Lobby 15. thx see you there!

Muku6
Jan 22, 2003, 10:21 PM
First, if you're gonna give a certain time frame, you're best off to PM me. I don't always come to trade section first... at least with a PM if I first come onto PSOW I will be alerted I have a message, and I immediantly check.

Second, I just read it like 10:15 (EST). I tried to see if you were there anyways, but you weren't. Not everyone will see your message before the time comes.

Third, I want to know what you want for your services before I agree to it. I don't want any surprises.

Thanks.