PDA

View Full Version : Ageetas, thousands of them?

Libram
Apr 3, 2008, 03:21 PM
I am looking for some armor for my techer, and of all the available choices that have Head, Body, and Extra slots along with a selectable element, I'm reduced to the Kotoha or Hiragi-Senba. I need the boards themselves, but I conditionally search through player shops and find nothing. I use the same search to find a completed Kotoha/Hiragi and find nothing again. Just my luck.

This means I'll have to go searching for the board, and I need Ageetas Lv 70-99. The first place that came to mind for that was Eastern Peril. I'm wondering if there's any place with even more Ageetas that are more easily accessed to make hunting for the boards easier. I'd prefer to hunt for the Kotoha (9*) over the Hiragi (8*).

JAFO22000
Apr 3, 2008, 03:27 PM
EP is probably your best bet as you'll get a lot of ageetas in a short amount of time there. You may also want to try Moonlight Beast, but this mission can take longer. I think EP has the highest APS* rating.

*=Ageetas per second

drizzle
Apr 3, 2008, 03:28 PM
Try Mizuraki Defense.

panzer_unit
Apr 3, 2008, 03:31 PM
Forested Islands and Mizuraki Defense have lv90+ and lv95+ enemies respectively.

desturel
Apr 3, 2008, 03:42 PM
Holy Grounds S for Hiragi-senba
Holy Grounds S2 for Kotoha-senba

Just do the first block and abandon to save time. You might even run into a few relic edges. When I was doing Catilium hunts I could hit up Holy Grounds and would normally get a few Kotoha-senba boards.

Libram
Apr 3, 2008, 03:44 PM
OH! I actually do need a Relic Edge, so to Holy Grounds I go! Thank you, desturel.

funnymatt
Apr 4, 2008, 02:24 PM
Are you on PC/PS2? Because I'm pretty sure there are a bunch of completed Kotoha-Senbas in 360 shops (I know because I have a 30% Dark one up for sale now). You can also consider serafi-senba, since those have all 4 slots and can be any element. I use those now (working on a complete set of 6), but they're rather expensive.

Inazuma
Apr 4, 2008, 02:52 PM
you wont be able to use those armors as a MF. maybe you would be better off hunting serafisenba. if you do plan on staying as FT, when the MF comes out, all those low level FT armors will be very cheap.

Ryna
Apr 4, 2008, 02:54 PM
Thanks to Forest of Illusion, you should be able to find several cheap, completed neutral Kotoha-senbas in player shops. If you want to find the board, Holy Ground S2 is the best place to look.

Libram
Apr 4, 2008, 09:04 PM
I do plan on staying Fortetecher for a while until I can find myself some S Rank rods to use. Halarod just doesn't work for him. And I still need to level through Wartecher, so it will be a while before I can run Masterforce.

Libram
Apr 13, 2008, 04:34 PM
Bleh, I'm about to give up on finding this stupid armor board. I think the only armor board I've ever seen drop from Ageetas is the inky-dinky 2* armor back when I was still level 10.

Excuse me while I pull some hair out.

Libram
Apr 22, 2008, 08:21 PM
I FINALLY found one over two weeks after I started. Are the drop rates for armor really this bad?

beatrixkiddo
Apr 22, 2008, 10:01 PM
Not specifically. It's the droprates for small enemies that are bad.

Conveniently, almost all line shield boards drop from small enemies.