PDA

View Full Version : Most Useful Race/Class combination?

SStrikerR
Apr 4, 2008, 02:50 PM
Since there's a useless, i'll make a useful.
I say Human/anything but PT.

Discuss.

panzer_unit
Apr 4, 2008, 03:01 PM
Cast Protranser. Not necessarily the guy everyone wants to BE but on par with Acrotecher for being great to have around.

EX Traps, SUV, bow for bossfights, great guns for spreading SE, great melee weapons for crowd control. Lower ATP makes them party-friendly for tagging and keeps the LOLBIGNUMBERS Forte-types from getting bruised egos.

dc534
Apr 4, 2008, 03:12 PM
Why not PT I think humans make fine PT. Human can do any class actually but I am going to say the most useful class is the class that does the most damage in the party, most of the time it is a fighter but I have come across some real powerful gunners that would say otherwise. I would say techers but most of them, not all, suck at their job, they dont heal but they have their techs lvled high, so they think that just because they can do real good damage, somtimes greater than fighters that excuses them from having to do their job, which is to take care of the party first and for most.I would say their really is no useless class in this entire game, it is just to have a good party it is better m to have more fighters than it is to have lets say a party of gT. I am in no way saying gT cant solo or be real good in a party but lets be real, with only lvl 20 techs you wont be dong so hot against that robot in the desert, again not impossible but if you have fighters it just goes a lot quicker.

I going to have to say that the most useful memeber in the party would be anyone who knows how to play their class.

I still have no idea what you have against human PT because I know I play this class and guess what as long as you know how to play this game, which is not very difficult, even newmans can succeed at any class. Its more about the players and less about what classes they pick.

Zorafim
Apr 4, 2008, 03:19 PM
Elvaan Warrior. I mean Beast Fortefighter.

SStrikerR
Apr 4, 2008, 03:26 PM
I say human pt is bad because human, like i said before, is a jack-of-all-trades kindda class, and pt focuses on heavy weaponry and traps. Humans can make good Pts, but they cant be the best a PT could be.

chaoskila
Apr 4, 2008, 03:33 PM
newman fortetecher duh duh duh

Hrith
Apr 4, 2008, 03:48 PM
Cast Fortegunner, obv.

daniel_drago
Apr 4, 2008, 03:56 PM
M cast FT with the following equipment:
Rabol Lebfa
Cati / Mind S
Giga / Skill PP Save or Tero / all save
Lumirus / Maintenance
Rodx6

That actually lucks like fun http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif...but on a serious note I'de say a Beast FG would prolly be one of the top most helpful

Kylie
Apr 4, 2008, 04:03 PM
Most useful? On PSU? Ha. Well, for the sake of the thread, I'll say that a beast fF is the best class and race combination, but it's so difficult to say that with the "best" being determined mostly by situation and preference.

SStrikerR
Apr 4, 2008, 04:41 PM
^Then since it does depend on things like that, tell a situation where your race/class combo would excel.

Legendria
Apr 4, 2008, 04:43 PM
F Noobman FT, or M Beast FF

NeoTeppin
Apr 4, 2008, 05:14 PM
M Beast FF cuz eveyone loves someone who can dish out OMGWTF numbers and also take em too. And for all u FT out there u guys know u need a meat shield.

Kylie
Apr 4, 2008, 06:13 PM
On 2008-04-04 14:41, Ryan113 wrote:
^Then since it does depend on things like that, tell a situation where your race/class combo would excel.

Against any enemy that doesn't fly and isn't melee resistant? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kylie on 2008-04-04 16:13 ]</font>

pikachief
Apr 4, 2008, 06:22 PM
I dont think there is a most useful class.... if there was everyone would be it lol.

Zael
Apr 4, 2008, 06:40 PM
Newman Acrotecher

Shiro_Ryuu
Apr 5, 2008, 05:19 PM
Human Acrofighter

amtalx
Apr 5, 2008, 05:36 PM
On 2008-04-04 13:48, Hrith wrote:
Cast Fortegunner, obv.

Didn't see that one coming. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

DavidNel
Apr 5, 2008, 05:37 PM
IMO, most usefull = most damage per unit time:

Cast Mastergunner...

Set one of those up with a pallette full of mechineguns of different elements, and you have a killing mashine. I do mean that litterally.

Bliven
Apr 5, 2008, 05:40 PM
On 2008-04-05 15:37, DavidNel wrote:
IMO, most usefull = most damage per unit time:

Cast Mastergunner...

Set one of those up with a pallette full of mechineguns of different elements, and you have a killing mashine. I do mean that litterally.

Yea.... cause mastergunner can use machineguns... NOT

DavidNel
Apr 5, 2008, 06:28 PM
Oh, they can't? Never tried the class... Then I guess Fortegunner. My bad.

MelanyKoura
Apr 5, 2008, 06:54 PM
Oh god... =.=; Not one ot these threads. Would you people quit making these? Seriously, all it is is a flame war waiting to loving happen.

Everyone is going to just say that whatever does the most damage the fastest is the most useful... or just something they use because the person is badly biased (I don't believe in unbiased unless you don't play the game).

I'm going to agree with what... pikachief said; There is no most useful class. If there was, everyone would be THAT class, and defeat the purpose of individual classes, thus breaking the game and making it no better than playing an offline game that locks you into a job for the main character.

Zarode
Apr 5, 2008, 06:58 PM
Machine guns are crappy weapons on their own. Other weapons outclass them easily. Of course, I'm not going to list any since that's not the point here. :>

I've never met a situation I couldn't handle as a Cast Fortegunner. A little patience, and I can basically out do any class in anything they do. <: Made a nice soloing class, and I'm sure that Mastergunner will do the same, ultimately.

soikutso
Apr 5, 2008, 08:12 PM
i would say the best class is the one u like the most

magenta
Apr 5, 2008, 08:23 PM
F human fortefighter XD

unicorn
Apr 6, 2008, 12:13 AM
Beast Wartecher w/ 30 Support.
CAST/Beast Fortegunner.
Newman Guntecher.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: super_luu on 2008-04-05 22:15 ]</font>

mvffin
Apr 6, 2008, 12:33 AM
Cast Fighmaster. I can't wait. = )

Shinko
Apr 6, 2008, 12:52 AM
My fav combination is a human/AT because i can use s rank hunter ranger and force weapons and seeing that human is the jack of all trades it fit fine with me. (But this is just how i feel about it) it really depend on what the person likes. any type combination can be good if you know what your doing

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shinko on 2008-04-05 22:54 ]</font>

Syanaide
Apr 6, 2008, 01:38 AM
Newman F Protranser, obviously.

Winter_of_uno
Apr 6, 2008, 02:14 AM
Human PT for elegant tactical combat. Not that anyone needed that in a game that became as easy as animal crossing or my horse and me or (insert casual game title here) but I feel good playing that way. Human gets race/class bonus for PT btw so I don't see why someone said they should be anything but PT. HUman gets bonus for all hybrid classes afaik.

Cast fG in robo-heavy missions with capped killer shot or 21+ at least. Duranga for dragon bosses performed by a male cast fG is easily the fastest way to kill such a pseudo-boss.

Beast fF for anything w/o flying mobs: Majarra/Jabroga/Chikki Spammage on - Brains off - off you go!