PDA

View Full Version : AotI: Best Armor units for a Beast Fighgunner???

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 4, 2008, 06:06 PM
I have a few stormlines so that not much of a problem. These are the following units i would would b good from what i kno...(also the ones i own)

Head: N/A (unless reccomended )
Arm: Solild Knight... I have Solid Power S too but it takes Acc go down....beast already have low ATA so im not sure.
Body: Tero Guard (Orpa guard if i can get one)
Extra: Me / HP Restore

I plan on using about everything a FI can use

Any advice would be helpful....except for negative ones http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Turb0
Apr 4, 2008, 06:25 PM
IMO,

Head - Sori/Mind
Arm - Solid/Knight or Cati/Power
Body - Whatever resist is useful for the mission you're doing
Extra - The highest HP restore you can get

pikachief
Apr 4, 2008, 06:27 PM
Solid Knight is good for a beat, if u dont care much about ATA a cati / power is also very nice.

Opad Gaurd or w/e the S rank one i've been told is also very nice http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

also if u can get an MST slot for your head slot if u have a head slot. extra MST is always helpful.

For Extra Slot.... I dont know anything of use really. lol idc what i put in there, to me the HP restores dont cut it and dont make a difference to me :/ so i usually just put a unit that makes me look nice XD lol ehh if it gives me less of a chance of being SE thats very important to me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

EDIT: also yea hes right, if u are doing a mission like white beasts or ice caves, or electric beasts you'll probably should get that resist unit. Nothing sucks mroe than running at the enemy ready to attack to be stopped in your tracks http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pikachief on 2008-04-04 16:29 ]</font>

dogg1000
Apr 4, 2008, 06:28 PM
Well if ur like me id do it

Head- Sori/Mind
Arm- Hard / power charge (most ppl dotn recomend this >.>)
Body- Resist unit or legless/tero rainbow if u have it
Extra- Stamina/Hp unit (depends on area)
so bout the same as turbo

Zael
Apr 4, 2008, 06:42 PM
Head: Sori/Mind
Arm: Solid/Power S (if you can hit fine as FF, you'll hit fine as FI with SPS)
Body: Resist or Rainbow
Extra: Te / PP Generate

SStrikerR
Apr 4, 2008, 07:52 PM
Head: Sori/tech charge
Arm: Giga/skill or Cati/hit
Body: Orpad guard or resist unit
Extra: Te/PP Generate or Hard/Hp restore if you could grab one

Starrz
Apr 4, 2008, 08:36 PM
On 2008-04-04 16:42, Zael wrote:
Head: Sori/Mind
Arm: Solid/Power S (if you can hit fine as FF, you'll hit fine as FI with SPS)
Body: Resist or Rainbow
Extra: Te / PP Generate

This is the one, with great emphasis on SPS. Use it.

Talise
Apr 4, 2008, 08:46 PM
I see nothing wrong with cati/power, with only slightly less ATP for no ATA reduction.

haruna
Apr 8, 2008, 09:26 PM
Lessie, the only 2 staple units in my Beast FG's armor are the Sori/Mind and the Hard/HP.
Arm Slot: Solid / Power S if I don't really care about leveling a PA, or I'm sticking to Twin Sabers and other weapons that have very hefty ATA modifies. If I've got a 70% accuracy modifier or better on the PA, I don't miss too terribly much with the S/PS. Even with low accuracy weapons like a double saber.

At least, the better damage makes up for it OK.
Absolute Dance...Man, couldn't hit the broad side of a Goldova with that at level 1 and a Solid/Knight. I ended up outsourcing that PA to my Cast with some fugly Sweet Deaths.

Body Slot: Resist or Tero/Guard. Thinking of looking for Orpad/Guard but I keep doing missions that really demand resist units.

ljkkjlcm9
Apr 9, 2008, 12:40 AM
I use
Sori-tech charge, for shadoogs
Solid/knight
Orpad/guard
Hard/stamina w/ castest line for 21 STA

cause my human AT uses
Har/Quick
SPS
Orpad/legs
Te/PP generate

THE JACKEL

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ljkkjlcm9 on 2008-04-08 22:41 ]</font>

Hrith
Apr 9, 2008, 10:34 AM
I'd advise against SPS on a beast FI. Fighgunner has decent ATA, but uses weapons with low ATA and/or low ATA mods. If you plan to use crossbows or machineguns, you'd be better off boosting your ATA than reducing it, beasts have bad enough hit rate with guns as it is.