PDA

View Full Version : Next week's Death Note marks a turning point in the series.

Shadowpawn
Apr 4, 2008, 07:16 PM
Are you ready for it?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2008-04-04 17:20 ]</font>

Retniwreven
Apr 4, 2008, 07:23 PM
Spoilers:
Light sets himself on fire.
Three times.

Anduril
Apr 4, 2008, 07:25 PM
I wonder if the Death Note could kill The Question, as he doesn't have a face (well at least when he is the Question)? And what about a guy who is wearing a Light mask and introduces himself as Light, would Light end up killing himself? These questions stem from watching the 1st episode, so I have no idea.

Shadowpawn
Apr 4, 2008, 07:38 PM
On 2008-04-04 17:25, Anduril wrote:
I wonder if the Death Note could kill The Question, as he doesn't have a face (well at least when he is the Question)? And what about a guy who is wearing a Light mask and introduces himself as Light, would Light end up killing himself? These questions stem from watching the 1st episode, so I have no idea.

Not really, he'll be picturing the person wearing the mask. However no one will be killed by because the person was using a fake name. Not sure about the Question though.

Nitro Vordex
Apr 4, 2008, 07:39 PM
What.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 4, 2008, 08:31 PM
I was already spoiled Shadowpawn.

I DL'ed some Mugen guy on a co.jp site and instead of the avatar and Kira with the death note guy in both the link image and filename, I got Juggernaut or some plate armored bikini chibi girl instead.

I don't remember who exactly it was.