PDA

View Full Version : ST should add a Proportion option in the Makeover shop

Legendria
Apr 5, 2008, 04:20 PM
I'm WAY too tall http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Just make it expensive, like 500k or something.

Thoughts?

Eleina
Apr 5, 2008, 04:21 PM
No

chaoskila
Apr 5, 2008, 04:23 PM
im way tooooooooo short >.>
just like in real life

Randomness
Apr 5, 2008, 05:13 PM
Why not? They can change the shape and color of our EYES, certainly the whole body would be no challenge.

HFlowen
Apr 5, 2008, 05:15 PM
Certainly getting a sex change wouldn't be a problem either, but it's not gonna happen.

Kismet
Apr 5, 2008, 05:50 PM
Boy, people sure are nice in today's world. (I have to point out the fact that that was sarcasm for the retarded people.)

I think it's a good idea though, they could just limit it someway though. Like only height and weight.

But, then AGAIN, if Sega wasn't such a bunch of controlling and/or stupid losers, they'd just let us change whatever we wanted whenever we wanted. No one cuts ANYONE any slack when it comes to an online game these days. :/ It's just a never-ending cycle of failure.

Omega_Weltall
Apr 5, 2008, 05:53 PM
i'm waaaa too skinny, like in real life

amtalx
Apr 5, 2008, 05:59 PM
If they made it a limited edition item I would be fine with it, kinda like they do for demo weekends.

Shiro_Ryuu
Apr 5, 2008, 06:18 PM
Well, I wouldn't see any problems with it. You can change how your face looks and even your own skin color at will, and you can come in with buzz-cut short hair, and get out with long hair within seconds, so why not a proportion changer? I mean, even realistically, you're more likely to go from fat to skinny or skinny to muscular than you are to chance your facial proportions.

SStrikerR
Apr 5, 2008, 06:23 PM
My god it's a phantasy game... (Im looking at you ffuzzy-logic)
Why shouldn't we be able to do this?

Katrina
Apr 5, 2008, 06:25 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if we see this down the road. With the scale available now, it would be a bit easier to judge the body dim's you're going for.

..Though I don't see it affecting the loli population all that much http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

DavidNel
Apr 5, 2008, 06:27 PM
Maybe change weight, but that only. You would, of course, have to add two new shops: a burger joint and a weightloss clinic!

Yusaku_Kudou
Apr 5, 2008, 06:39 PM
On 2008-04-05 15:15, HFlowen wrote:
Certainly getting a sex change wouldn't be a problem either, but it's not gonna happen.

lol... >.>

Xaeris
Apr 5, 2008, 06:52 PM
I wish they'd add it. I made my characters' original proportions with only the starter clothes as reference. Had I known how they'd look in a lot of the other clothing in the game, I definitely would have adjusted accordingly.

SStrikerR
Apr 5, 2008, 07:18 PM
On 2008-04-05 16:27, DavidNel wrote:
Maybe change weight, but that only. You would, of course, have to add two new shops: a burger joint and a weightloss clinic!

does the burger joint have free wi-fi?

Pandaling
Apr 5, 2008, 07:23 PM
I could see female chara getting boob jobs...

Jife_Jifremok
Apr 6, 2008, 02:12 PM
On 2008-04-05 16:52, Xaeris wrote:
I wish they'd add it. I made my characters' original proportions with only the starter clothes as reference. Had I known how they'd look in a lot of the other clothing in the game, I definitely would have adjusted accordingly.

This is exactly why we should have such an option. That, and the whole having-new-body-types-in-the-expansion thing...

Syanaide
Apr 6, 2008, 02:15 PM
On 2008-04-05 17:23, Pandaling wrote:

About 80% of them, actually. Which in turn equates to more Voloyal sets being worn.

F-Gattaca
Apr 6, 2008, 02:39 PM
On 2008-04-06 12:15, Syanaide wrote:

On 2008-04-05 17:23, Pandaling wrote:

About 80% of them, actually. Which in turn equates to more Voloyal sets being worn.

Nonono, the Voloyal sets already do that.

I'm with Jifremonk--I'd like to wear the RAcas set, but it doesn't look right on me. Who knows, ST might allow the option to alter body proportions at a later date, or in a later expansion.

Though, the person who ranted about Sega being a bunch of "controlling idiots" among other things ... that was kinda out of left field.

Xaeris
Apr 6, 2008, 02:54 PM
On 2008-04-06 12:39, F-Gattaca wrote:

Nonono, the Voloyal sets already do that.

Along with a complementary tummy tuck. It's good to see that technology will advance in such an excellent direction come a few more centuries.

RemiusTA
Apr 6, 2008, 08:36 PM
On 2008-04-05 14:21, Eleina wrote:
No

In real life we have contacts and fake eye lashes, makeup and plastic surgery.

We can even do Sex changes now.

But we will NEVER be able to make ourselves taller or shorter and make it proportionate.

Puppet_Papaya
Apr 6, 2008, 09:19 PM
On 2008-04-06 12:12, Jife_Jifremok wrote:

On 2008-04-05 16:52, Xaeris wrote:

This is exactly why we should have such an option. That, and the whole having-new-body-types-in-the-expansion thing...

New body types? How so?

KiteWolfwood
Apr 7, 2008, 08:04 AM
I would love to be able to make my character a little taller. I didn't realize I made her so short until it was to late. Now I look like a pedophile.

Kylie
Apr 7, 2008, 12:03 PM
Meh, I guess I don't care because I have my main (and all my characters) right where I want her.

ZeroNova
Apr 7, 2008, 06:08 PM
I've wanted this option since I started playing online, however if they added it they could either make it pretty expensive (like 500k~1mil), or make some kind of limitation like only being able to change it once every week/month. I really hope they add this sometime, perhaps when some new expansion is released.

Aries2384
Apr 8, 2008, 11:40 AM
I disagree. Everything on this game is handed to everyone on a silver platter. People need to NOT get everything their way for once. I say no to Proportion adjustments. What to veto next, Name changes?

Weeaboolits
Apr 8, 2008, 11:49 AM
I wouldn't have a problem with it, just make it really expensive, like a mil or two, then people will be more reluctant to do it.

Vertical proportions I'm a tad sketchy on, but gaining and losing weight sounds reasonable.

Shinko
Apr 8, 2008, 01:04 PM
i'm guessing that they want to keep it realistic. You can't change your height in real life now can you. but you can change your weight so i guess they should at least have you be able to do that.

but too me its just a game so you should be able to change anything..... even your name. because now how it is if you don't like your character name height or weight you're just out of luck and have to make a whole another character.

pikachief
Apr 8, 2008, 01:34 PM
Kitty isnt fat enough on 360 i must make her bigger but in the future we obviously cant gain or lose weight -_-

MSAksion
Apr 8, 2008, 05:14 PM
YES PLZ.

At least WEIGHT - the horizontal attribute. I remember back when the swimsuits finally were released when a lot of people realize that they were more flatter or fatter than they appeared.

All that leveling up work only to find out you are not the way you wanted designed your character. The initial clothing had a way of hiding your "Swimsuit Measurements' Line @_@

Make it real expensive i mean for 100,000 i can change my EAR or IRIS eyeball Shape i should be able to get a Bewbie job or some liposuction if i choose to do so - its my character.

Yes i would like a Height Proportion change too - i dont want to be a Super Loli for the next 4 to 5 years. Nor would i want to be a giant 8 foot tall monster for the rest of the game.

jcm5
Apr 8, 2008, 05:19 PM
woo we can get liposuction... and ummm... addasuction?

F-Gattaca
Apr 8, 2008, 05:28 PM
On 2008-04-08 11:34, pikachief wrote:
Kitty isnt fat enough on 360 i must make her bigger but in the future we obviously cant gain or lose weight -_-

On 2008-04-08 15:19, jcm5 wrote:

Just imagine if PSU added what Mabinogi has ... making our characters go hungry and REQUIRING us to eat the food items that exist in the game.

But eating too much--or not eating enough healthy food--would make our characters get fatter.

If that ever happened, I suspect Kitty would make herself so fat she could roll down the escalators in G Colony.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: F-Gattaca on 2008-04-08 15:37 ]</font>

Freshellent
Apr 8, 2008, 05:39 PM
Oh god,Grindanogi.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Icespike on 2008-04-08 15:39 ]</font>

pikachief
Apr 8, 2008, 05:48 PM
On 2008-04-08 15:28, F-Gattaca wrote:

On 2008-04-08 11:34, pikachief wrote:

On 2008-04-08 15:19, jcm5 wrote:

Just imagine if PSU added what Mabinogi has ... making our characters go hungry and REQUIRING us to eat the food items that exist in the game.

But eating too much--or not eating enough healthy food--would make our characters get fatter.

If that ever happened, I suspect Kitty would make herself so fat she could roll down the escalators in G Colony.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: F-Gattaca on 2008-04-08 15:37 ]</font>

dude if we had that i can tell u now, i'd trade my love inferno for food items instead of max meseta XD lol

*searches said game on google*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pikachief on 2008-04-08 16:24 ]</font>

Poncho_Jr
Apr 8, 2008, 05:53 PM
I want Jr skinnier and Officer manlier.

RemiusTA
Apr 8, 2008, 06:35 PM
Im against the cosmetic changes anyway. Stick with the character you started with, god

xeku
Apr 8, 2008, 07:48 PM
I'm all for it - hell, I figure ST ought to let us run around naked.....be any worse than a fat beast in a speedo? Well, yeah it probably would..

But hey, I don't really care what others want to do with their characters - let people the people be idiots....we are paying customers after all.
And if nothing else, you would know whom to avoid.

I'm all for cross-dressing to, free for all hairstyles and makeup, prudish/fetish wear (hmm...ST's already got this area covered, don't they), heh....or monster inspired costumes...

Not saying I'd actually participate in any of the above (heck, I'd probably actively avoid some of these), and it's just not going to happen, but options are nice..

Poncho_Jr
Apr 8, 2008, 07:51 PM
On 2008-04-08 16:35, RemiusTA wrote:
Im against the cosmetic changes anyway. Stick with the character you started with, god

You didn't capitalize the G in God.

MSAksion
Apr 9, 2008, 03:04 PM
NO.

If we can change our face shape, Our Eye shape, our IRIS shape, the size of our eyes, the shape of our ears, then why not a boob job or a liposuction? Or what about out of shape guardians who want to loose weight?

Its not hard. CASTs can change their colors with a slider. We change the shape and size of our head and eyes with the grid system. Might as well do the rest of the body. Not hard to do.