PDA

View Full Version : Level 429 MAG?

Chaz
Mar 1, 2001, 02:57 AM
Yeah, it can happen. I saw it last night. MAG Cells mean all the difference in the world in this game. The MAG was a Bhirava level 429 with the power at 372. ITS CRAZY!

If you find a MAG Cell...KEEP IT!!!!

Nick814625
Mar 1, 2001, 03:43 AM
Are u sure? U mean with a mag cell u can keep raising its stats? Well if its true thats AMAZING!!! That would be pretty cool though...

Drake
Mar 1, 2001, 03:49 AM
Even Cell-altered MAGs can't be raised above level two hundred, and Bhirava is a normal level-fifty-plus form. No Cell involved. ...I hate to say this, but I think the one you saw was the product of a Game Shark...

This does not bode well. If the cheaters have learned to create MAGs, it's going to be even more difficult to tell them apart from the legitimate players. (Of course, if they all tweak said MAGs up to level four hundred twenty-nine and run around showing them off, our troubles will be over... :P)

Spy
Mar 1, 2001, 03:50 AM
um... my mag Soniti maxed out at lvl 200..

Nick814625
Mar 1, 2001, 03:59 AM
Cheating is BAD!!!!!!! It defeats the purpose of PSO.

Phantasmal
Mar 1, 2001, 04:24 AM
How did you see this mag?

Did they let you "see" it (AKA hand it over..)?
Did they just tell you it was level 429?

ragnarok
Mar 1, 2001, 06:55 AM
I wouldnt think this is cheating...but its cool to know...I still need my mag cell. !!

Chaz
Mar 1, 2001, 08:38 AM
I somehow got this guy to trust me by giving him a VARISTA...lol...(stupid moron)

We went to the principal's office and he showed me it, he actually dropped the mag and let me see it. It was in fact level 429, I could not believe it myself. I also swore that he was using gameshark. But he said a MAG Cell did it.

Im going to reveal his name so you all can check it out for yourself...

Shinobi
RAmar
Some Weird Section ID
Hangs Out On Puck Blocks 5 to 10

Danger_Girl
Mar 1, 2001, 01:25 PM
I've got a mag altered by a mag cell. It's now a bat looking thing (can't remember its name, something like putri or something). It's maxed out at level 200. It aint going any higher. Saddly I saw a code to increase mag levels on some website somewhere. So, yes the cheaters can now create super mags. Although I'm not sure if they can go above 200 or not. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif

Ambrai
Mar 1, 2001, 06:11 PM
Mod: Moved to cheaters.

DW
Mar 2, 2001, 03:47 PM
Lets clear everything up.

ONE, there is no mag cell that will raise a mag beyond 200 because I seen a putri at level 500..

TWO, any codes that affects a mag DOES NOT work for GS. It will lock up your system. A friend told me this and he said if you dont believe him buy the GS and try it out. you will get the black screen of death or your screen will freeze.

THREE, the code to raise a mag beyond 200 is not listed on ANY websites. Its more like a insiders thing. I could be wrong about the code not being out on any website. I would assume its only on sites where you need to be approved to enter.

FOUR, the only game hacking devices that can do this mag thing is a software called XPloder and another device. Forgot the name. This program can ONLY be order through the net or if you live in Europe, or any where in Asia you can get.

Roaddogglosthispassword
Mar 3, 2001, 02:35 AM
Complete bullshit I have a pian and it's level 999 I got it off a trade and it's the most powerful one.....don't beleive me then check urself

Maximus
Mar 3, 2001, 06:34 PM
Hey guys i hav a mag that is 378, now i know 200 is max but some guy gave it to me, i use a mag cel on it and im willing to trade it to any one who has a pians heart

Ukyou
Mar 4, 2001, 05:08 PM
A very large number of ppl have been ranting about how the opa opa mag can go up to lv999, though I've never even seen a mag cell.
I've never even seen a mag cell, let alone the opa opa one, so it could still just be gameshark, but I think the concept of mag cells letting mag's go beyond normal levels is a great one. So if Sega really did implement this idea, right on!