PDA

View Full Version : Bring unto me (Weapon help)

TheOneHero
Apr 6, 2008, 02:39 PM
Edit* Awaiting lock.

This by in no means was influenced by the weapon topics you're having to suffer through. =/

I'm working much more on my novels lately and require assistance in finding weapon types or styles of a particular weapon.

I've researched quite a few thus far, from how they're created/forged to how to properly use them in a fight. (some to the point where I practice with them on a daily basis. lol.)

So, what I need is for you to be like, "Hey lawl, check out the Tonfa! (insert picture here)" Then I'll promptly look it up across the internets and decide if I like it enough but more importantly, give it to a character the style of fighting would fit.

If you want to save me a little bit of time, feel free to describe some of it's attributes to me.

So:

1. Weapon name.
2. Weapon class.
3. Picture of said weapon.
4. (optional) Quick description.

Please try very hard to have it be a "real" weapon! If you're taking one from a game be sure it could effectively work in combat!

I also thank you in advance; I'm very busy and don't have the time to gather all this information myself, or else I would. XD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheOneHero on 2008-04-06 23:32 ]</font>

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 8, 2008, 06:01 PM
Repeat thread, locked by request.