PDA

View Full Version : "Town Square Plaza?"

Metal_Gear
Jan 20, 2003, 05:05 AM
Eh.. maybe I'm outta the loop on this.. hell, I'm outta the loop on a lot. But I can't seem to find this "Town Square Plaza" that the "Rappy Priest" speaks of. Is it even up yet? I'm a little curious to see what my friends answers about me were.

ginko990
Jan 20, 2003, 08:26 AM
On 2003-01-20 02:05, Metal_Gear wrote:
Eh.. maybe I'm outta the loop on this.. hell, I'm outta the loop on a lot. But I can't seem to find this "Town Square Plaza" that the "Rappy Priest" speaks of. Is it even up yet? I'm a little curious to see what my friends answers about me were.

I think hes just talking about the website. I dunno URL.

EDarkness
Jan 20, 2003, 01:17 PM
I'm wondering about this too. Would it be posted in the game somewhere, or is it gonna be listed on some website. I tried to check the "information" option when you log in, but it wasn't there. Perhaps it's being updated to include that information. Heh, I'm curious.

-EDarkness

Chronos
Jan 20, 2003, 04:09 PM
geeze i cant find it either http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

CorneliusPower
Jan 20, 2003, 04:13 PM
The Rappy Priest is reffering to the Famitsu web site, if both sides of the party chose to register, your names will apear together as love mates.

Guntz348
Jan 20, 2003, 04:21 PM
On 2003-01-20 13:13, CorneliusPower wrote:
The Rappy Priest is reffering to the Famitsu web site, if both sides of the party chose to register, your names will apear together as love mates.

But whats the URL for that website?

LollipopLolita
Jan 20, 2003, 04:59 PM
as stated in our front page news, the registered couples information is not up but will be up over the next few days.