PDA

View Full Version : GH470 or GH480?

Beekeeper
Apr 7, 2008, 12:21 PM
I have a GH454 PM and am thinking of changing her to a 470 or 480 for more fighting ability. Which is better and will she still heal me occasionally?

Chris28
Apr 7, 2008, 12:25 PM
i just changed from a 470 to a 454 because the 470 sucks so badly. im not sure how the 480 is.

RedMussel
Apr 7, 2008, 12:35 PM
Both dont heal much. But the 480 is a real good fighter will a awesome SUV if you dont let him die.

RedCoKid
Apr 7, 2008, 01:04 PM
Does your PM retain its BSt after you evolve it to 480? Also, can you switch it back (again keeping BSt and synth stats) if you decide you don't like it?

beatrixkiddo
Apr 7, 2008, 01:05 PM
Yes, it retains B St and synt stats. However, the EX device to change back to 454 might have a higher requirement than 480, I'm not entirely sure :<

RedCoKid
Apr 7, 2008, 01:21 PM
Mine is a PM422 BSt 130+ (55/30/15/0). I might try this out tonight if there's no permanent damage.

Right now, she's kind of eccentric. In battle, she mouths off to me, constantly putting me down. In return, I give her junk S-rank boards to chew on (raikasobrac, dedda), and not only does she not fail them, she churns them out at >30%. I hope the gender/age change doesn't bother her too much. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RedCoKid on 2008-04-07 11:27 ]</font>

Astarin
Apr 8, 2008, 12:15 AM
470 is extremely frail. He's cute, and uses some neat weaponry, and a great variety of attack technics. But he doesn't attack very aggressively, and yet still manages to get himself killed frequently.

Cool looking SUV though: Rapia Fluge, a pair of giant wings which unfold, then heal/revive/grant HP regeneration. Not super useful, but cool looking.

480 is a fairly aggressive fighter, and is an excellent choice if you're looking for melee support. Doesn't heal very frequently at all. Great SUV: Paradi Cataract, which rains icy blasts over the entire area. Kinda like the Sturm Attack but stronger (I think?) and causing freeze instead of burn.

There is no permanent damage done by switching your PM. B stat, synth stats and synth boards are all untouched. It's just a matter of buying the EX Device, and having enough B stat to use it.