PDA

View Full Version : AotI: Cast Fighmasters and Srank armors

str898mustang
Apr 7, 2008, 12:54 PM
Will there be any new armors with extra slot for Fighmasters to wear? Right now cast Fighmasters can only wear Serafi-senba and Shinowa Line.

McLaughlin
Apr 7, 2008, 12:55 PM
Castest Line is the only other one I can think of right now. You'd probably be best served finding a Neutral one, and building an elemental set from there.

str898mustang
Apr 7, 2008, 12:58 PM
castest line is gunner only too

beatrixkiddo
Apr 7, 2008, 12:59 PM
You know, there's no way we know what's going to be out. If japan just got Fighmaster, and Serafi-senba and Shinowa Line are all they can use... anything NEWER is unknown to anyone.

panzer_unit
Apr 7, 2008, 12:59 PM
Yeah did that ever get me mad. I traded a good Bil De Axe only to find out I can't wear the armor as a Protranser.

McLaughlin
Apr 7, 2008, 01:27 PM
Never knew that about Castest Line. Good thing I didn't buy one. >_>

beatrixkiddo
Apr 7, 2008, 01:30 PM
It works the same way as Storm Line ;o

Atomic646
Apr 7, 2008, 10:41 PM
Yea it does make me mad, I might have to invest in a Serafi Senba, or Shinowa line.

Weeaboolits
Apr 7, 2008, 10:50 PM
They can use De Colte as well, it's not much but it's sta and an arm slot at the very least.

ogrizzle
Apr 7, 2008, 10:58 PM
I have Serafi-senba and i'm lovin it. Its got all the slots and i can use it as a cast on all the fighter classes i've been. And yeah its S rank.

Zorafim
Apr 7, 2008, 11:39 PM
Serafi's not bad. Four slots and choosable element, I'm not sure what more you'd want. It also has a nice effect, if you're into the holy look.
Shinowa isn't too bad, either. Every slot but body, and has enough +sta to get 20 end, assuming correct extra slot item, class, and gender.

So, we're not too bad off, I don't think. It's just a pain to find them.

Sylpheed
Apr 8, 2008, 08:47 AM
On 2008-04-07 21:39, Zorafim wrote:
Serafi's not bad. Four slots and choosable element, I'm not sure what more you'd want. It also has a nice effect, if you're into the holy look.
Shinowa isn't too bad, either. Every slot but body, and has enough +sta to get 20 end, assuming correct extra slot item, class, and gender.

Max attack should make Shinowa Line's drop more frequently. Serafi Senba's however are insanely priced right now. If your looking for a high % serafi be prepared to part with a lot of money.

Rashiid
Apr 8, 2008, 08:55 AM
Hell even the board prices are outrageous.

LuigiMario
Apr 8, 2008, 09:07 AM
On 2008-04-08 06:47, Sylpheed wrote:

On 2008-04-07 21:39, Zorafim wrote:

Max attack should make Shinowa Line's drop more frequently. Serafi Senba's however are insanely priced right now. If your looking for a high % serafi be prepared to part with a lot of money.

The sad truth GBR shall fix most likely in a way that isn't droprate.