PDA

View Full Version : FKL Zombie Survival Game Rules and Sign-Up

Tact
Apr 7, 2008, 02:25 PM
Everyone, I have a set of rules for the FKL Zombie Survival Game. Here we go:

The Situation: Well…zombies have invaded FKL.

The Goal: You can win in two different ways. First, you can win by successfully escaping the zombie apocalypse (in a way other than dying). Second, you also win if you are the last surviving player. This should make things interesting.

Time: You make one action plan per round. (A plan is defined as three actions.) In real-world time, a round is a day. At the same time each day, I will update the players on what has happened to them. I will update before that if every player posts before updating time comes. If you take no action (you don’t post in time) you simply don’t do anything.

Abilities: If you are human, you are limited to what a human could reasonably do. If you happen to be something other than a human (a kitsune, perhaps) you can choose to remain as that species/race. However, you are still limited to what a human could reasonably do.

Magic: There is magic now. Simple things are fine. More powerful things, and healing magic, come at a cost of HP. Also, you need to find a rare magic focus to be able to use magic. As per Shlig's suggestion, magic focus items now have a set number of charges.

The Health System: Everyone has 10 HP, maximum. Injuries, of course, will lower your HP. If you reach zero HP exactly, you are disabled (sort of like in DnD). A disabled player can still move around at a normal pace and search for food/weaponry. However, they cannot fight or attempt any extraordinary movements. (Such as rappelling down the side of a building.) If you drop below 0 HP, you are dead. I will PM you with instructions after that. Players naturally recover 1 HP per round, more if they find and use a first-aid kit.

Food: Everyone has to eat. You must eat once per every five rounds. If you do not, your maximum HP will drop by one per round until you eat. If your maximum HP drops below 0 from this, you starve to death. Once you get something into your stomach, your maximum HP will go back up to 10. For example, you have 5/5 HP because you have been starving for 5 rounds. When you eat, your new HP will be 5/10.

Do you guys see any glaring weaknesses in these rules? Let me know if you see any, and tell me if you'd like to play.

Players so far:
TalonKitsune
Randomness
PhotonDrop
OutKast
Nitro_Vordex
Shligger

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tact on 2008-04-07 16:21 ]</font>

TalHex
Apr 7, 2008, 02:34 PM
i'll play

anyways how is it decided if we find food, medical packs, etc do we just announce it or do you? more over what about weapons? FKL is a pretty big place filled with improbablities, will there be a chance of finding say a grenade or a buster sword? and last of all if we fall to the zombies instead of starving to death or such do we come back as a zombie? if we do can we continue playing but instead against those who are still living?

Randomness
Apr 7, 2008, 02:37 PM
Does food always heal you to 10 HP? That may or may not be breakable, depending on its availability. I'm tentatively okay with barring magic, when you get into big spells it's crazy. Would be nice to be able to at least use simple magics, like rudimentary fire spells. (Basic toss a fireball, not blow up a city block in a raging inferno)

Also, for what a human can reasonably do... I'm going to assume this mean relatively modern technology levels, since getting into sci-fi is about the same as magic. So we're limited to guns, blunt objects, swords, etc? (I'm hoping we can at least claim proficiency in weaponry, if not in every weapons type at once-you may want to make a limit on this, so we can't go around as sniper/swordmaster/martial artist/paramedic/surgeons)

EDIT:Talon, I'm guessing coming back as a zombie falls under getting PMed with your options if you die.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Randomness on 2008-04-07 12:37 ]</font>

PhotonDrop
Apr 7, 2008, 02:43 PM
I'll play.

Also techniques aren't magic, are they usable? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Tact
Apr 7, 2008, 02:43 PM
On 2008-04-07 12:34, TalonKitsune wrote:
anyways how is it decided if we find food, medical packs, etc do we just announce it or do you? more over what about weapons?

You say during your plan that you search for something. I will say whether or not you find it. You will initially start with nothing but the clothes on your back and whatever martial arts skills you can muster. So, you will be searching for weapons as well.

On 2008-04-07 12:37, Randomness wrote:
Does food always heal you to 10 HP? That may or may not be breakable, depending on its availability.

So we're limited to guns, blunt objects, swords, etc? (I'm hoping we can at least claim proficiency in weaponry, if not in every weapons type at once-you may want to make a limit on this, so we can't go around as sniper/swordmaster/martial artist/paramedic/surgeons)

Randomness, perhaps I didn't word that correctly. Food will not heal you to maximum HP, it will only raise your maximum back up to 10. For example...you have 5/5 HP because you have been starving for 5 rounds. When you eat, your new HP will be 5/10.

I will also assume that you know how to use any weapon you might find, except for really outlandish weapons like laser cannons. For those, you'll have to spend a round or two figuring out how it works.

TalHex
Apr 7, 2008, 02:45 PM
and shouldn't certain foods have effects associated with them? (ex: drank 1 bottle of GOD, Tal became sufficiently drunk and can no longer see straight)

Tact
Apr 7, 2008, 02:46 PM
*sigh* Fine, I'll allow some magic. However, you will not be able to cast it without a staff or some other magical focus. You will need to search for them. I'll just let you decide what sort of magic you want to cast. If I think it's too powerful, I'll make a backlash that will cost you HP. If you try to godmode with it, you will instantly die.

Edit:

On 2008-04-07 12:45, TalonKitsune wrote:
and shouldn't certain foods have effects associated with them? (ex: drank 1 bottle of GOD, Tal became sufficiently drunk and can no longer see straight)

I wasn't planning on it. If you want to roleplay that, it's your choice and your disadvantage.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tact on 2008-04-07 12:47 ]</font>

Randomness
Apr 7, 2008, 02:46 PM
Ah, so thats what you meant. You have an overall world for this with what kinds of places we can hide in, I hope.

Count me in. And I'm going to assume blunt objects for clubbing will be easy to find...

EDIT:Yay, minor spells at least. Curative magic will be handy. Are there any jewelry stores around?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Randomness on 2008-04-07 12:47 ]</font>

Tact
Apr 7, 2008, 02:49 PM
On 2008-04-07 12:46, Randomness wrote:
Ah, so thats what you meant. You have an overall world for this with what kinds of places we can hide in, I hope.

Count me in. And I'm going to assume blunt objects for clubbing will be easy to find...

EDIT:Yay, minor spells at least. Curative magic will be handy. Are there any jewelry stores around?

Yes, I do have somewhat of a layout planned.

Yes, they are easy to find if you cannot find something better. (I'll explain all of this when the game starts.)

Now curative magic will be kind of cheap. I was counting on first-aid kits to be the primary method of healing above and beyond the 1 HP per round. I'll probably make it so that you can only use it on someone else, and that you transfer your HP to them.

Out_Kast
Apr 7, 2008, 02:51 PM
I'll play, on one condition.
Don't let Talon or Randomness godmod. Or they'll just completely defeat the objective http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Randomness
Apr 7, 2008, 02:51 PM
A good point. Will the main magics/magic-like abilities then be of a supporting nature or of an offensive one? (I'm guessing the later, as in using a round to supress a group of zombies by tossing fire)

Tact
Apr 7, 2008, 02:53 PM
On 2008-04-07 12:51, Randomness wrote:
A good point. Will the main magics/magic-like abilities then be of a supporting nature or of an offensive one? (I'm guessing the latter, as in using a round to supress a group of zombies by tossing fire)

If you are going to use magic, I assume that it is of an offensive nature. It's kind of hard to use buff spells without breaking the game.

TalHex
Apr 7, 2008, 02:53 PM
it will be kind of hard to godmod anyways with tact calling the shots but i promise i won't

Randomness
Apr 7, 2008, 02:54 PM
On 2008-04-07 12:53, Tact wrote:

On 2008-04-07 12:51, Randomness wrote:
A good point. Will the main magics/magic-like abilities then be of a supporting nature or of an offensive one? (I'm guessing the latter, as in using a round to supress a group of zombies by tossing fire)

If you are going to use magic, I assume that it is of an offensive nature. It's kind of hard to use buff spells without breaking the game.

True. Buffs are almost always the single most potent way to tip things in your favor. Would enhancing a weapon magically be possible? (i.e. setting a sword ablaze, or making a bullet explode)

Out_Kast
Apr 7, 2008, 02:56 PM
I'd say so long as it doesn't make it uber, i.e. it can cut through anything.

Tact
Apr 7, 2008, 02:58 PM
Hmm. If you set your sword on fire, don't expect it to stay on fire. It will probably go out after you take the rest of your actions for that round. If you try to keep it on fire for a longer time, you will start to lose HP as compensation.

Bullets...hmm. One bullet shouldn't be that much of a problem, but the explosion will most likely be pretty small.

TalHex
Apr 7, 2008, 03:00 PM
On 2008-04-07 12:58, Tact wrote:
If you try to keep it on fire for a longer time, you will start to lose HP as compensation.

or the sword would melt/lose its edge ^.^

Tact
Apr 7, 2008, 03:01 PM
Or that, Talon. I'm just trying to have drawbacks for anything that could really break the game.

Randomness
Apr 7, 2008, 03:03 PM
I was thinking more along the lines of spending an entire round to light the sword for a few rounds of carnage. The possibility to make a round's worth of bullets explosive (Even slightly, it makes em deadlier, I just want em to make bigger holes) is appealing, but the issue would be the power.

Spending health on magic seems like the most viable solution so far. Either health or you luck out and find a source of power (finite, of course)

TalHex
Apr 7, 2008, 03:05 PM
limits on ammo for the guns maybe? then again unless the gun is a bazooka i can't see it being much good against an animated body... damn puppeteers...

Tact
Apr 7, 2008, 03:06 PM
On 2008-04-07 13:03, Randomness wrote:
Spending health on magic seems like the most viable solution so far. Either health or you luck out and find a source of power (finite, of course)

That, my friend, won't happen. Simple spells like throwing a single fireball at a zombie are fine. They cost you as much as swinging a weapon (nothing). I'll dock HP if you start casting really powerful things.

Edit: Talon, guns and things will still work on these zombies. Also, yes, there is an ammo limit.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tact on 2008-04-07 13:07 ]</font>

Randomness
Apr 7, 2008, 03:09 PM
EDIT:Nevermind, no more prodding fine details of the rules.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Randomness on 2008-04-07 13:10 ]</font>

TalHex
Apr 7, 2008, 03:11 PM
one last thing, what about sleep? you mentioned that each round is a day, should we plan to look for shelter at the end of the day?

Tact
Apr 7, 2008, 03:13 PM
Randomness, if you want to try something, just say it when I ask for plans. If I think that stretches the rules, I'll ask for an action that you want to take instead of the iffy one. (Assuming you didn't provide a contingency plan for the questionable action.)

Edit: Talon, you will need shelter during the day if you want to survive this. Unless you're part of a heavily-armed group of people, you aren't going to survive more than a round or two outside.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tact on 2008-04-07 13:14 ]</font>

Randomness
Apr 7, 2008, 03:15 PM
I'll probably end up setting conditions under which I'd do some actions, such as whether its going to cost me half my HP to get enough power.

Tact
Apr 7, 2008, 03:17 PM
On 2008-04-07 13:11, TalonKitsune wrote:
one last thing, what about sleep? you mentioned that each round is a day, should we plan to look for shelter at the end of the day?

No, Talon, each round is not a day. I meant that after I post a round, I will wait a day (Or after everyone posts their actions. Whichever comes first.) before posting results and asking what people are doing next. I said that one round is a real-world day, not a game day.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tact on 2008-04-07 13:18 ]</font>

Randomness
Apr 7, 2008, 03:25 PM
My last rules question. Will we be given a general map to plan actions from?

Tact
Apr 7, 2008, 03:28 PM
On 2008-04-07 13:25, Randomness wrote:
My last rules question. Will we be given a general map to plan actions from?

Yes, I will give you a map to use. I'll probably whip one up in Paint.net.

I think we could use a few more people before we begin. If I start today, it will be later this evening when more people have gotten the chance to see this and sign up.

Players so far:
TalonKitsune
Randomness
PhotonDrop
OutKast

Nitro Vordex
Apr 7, 2008, 05:15 PM
I'm in.

No further questions. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Tact
Apr 7, 2008, 05:20 PM
Okay, an update has been made to the magic rules.

Also, what do you guys think of having a list of skills? Each person picks three skills out of a list of 10 or so that differentiate them from the next person. This will encourage people to work together and pool their talents.

TalHex
Apr 7, 2008, 05:21 PM
sure, i'm up for that

Randomness
Apr 7, 2008, 05:23 PM
Differentiation is good. Lets us use strategy right at the start.

Tact
Apr 7, 2008, 05:25 PM
After more coaching from Shlig http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif, you guys will get to pick three (reasonable) abilities to start with. It has to be something anyone could learn how to do, or a reasonable occupation.

Edit: Based on these things, you also get a few items to start with. Make sure these are reasonable too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tact on 2008-04-07 15:28 ]</font>

Randomness
Apr 7, 2008, 05:26 PM
So being trained in a weapon type would count in the skills category, right?

EDIT:As in to the point of being an expert, not just that you can.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Randomness on 2008-04-07 15:27 ]</font>

Tact
Apr 7, 2008, 05:30 PM
On 2008-04-07 15:26, Randomness wrote:
So being trained in a weapon type would count in the skills category, right?

EDIT:As in to the point of being an expert, not just that you can.

Then you would do a little more damage with that weapon. (Yes, that counts as a skill.)

Also, as I said in the edited post...you do start with a few items based on these talents/occupations. No more than three things, I want you guys to have to search for stuff.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tact on 2008-04-07 15:31 ]</font>

Nitro Vordex
Apr 7, 2008, 05:33 PM
This might be difficult.

So how long is this game gonna go on, before people lose interest? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Tact
Apr 7, 2008, 05:34 PM
We will see, Nitro. Even I have no idea.

I also didn't intend to add all of this skills business, but Shlig made me. -_-

Randomness
Apr 7, 2008, 05:35 PM
So, we going to get this off the ground tonight? Could at least start picking skills, etc.

TalHex
Apr 7, 2008, 05:36 PM
well the foraging skill would be useful... it would be nice not to have to worry as much about food...

Tact
Apr 7, 2008, 05:38 PM
On 2008-04-07 15:35, Randomness wrote:
So, we going to get this off the ground tonight? Could at least start picking skills, etc.

Oh, you can pick skills now. I'm expecting to post the beginning tonight.

Nitro Vordex
Apr 7, 2008, 05:45 PM
Remember, I'm PST, so make sure you say when.

Tact
Apr 7, 2008, 05:48 PM
I'm posting the start at 8:00 Central. You'll be awake at that time.

Randomness
Apr 7, 2008, 05:49 PM
So is there a set skill list somewhere or just... whatever sounds reasonable?

Tact
Apr 7, 2008, 05:50 PM
Anything reasonable. If it bends/breaks rules, I'll ask you to change it.

Sord
Apr 7, 2008, 05:55 PM
ok, guess I'll join in on this. though I don't particularly like this skills idea. I mean, come on, FORAGE SKILL! I can't think for myself that HEY, A GROCERY STORE COULD HAVE FOOD without a freaking skill? SWORD SKILL! Because clearly it must be skillful to swing a sharp object against an opponent who may well be weilding nothing but their teeth. GUN SKILL! Please, now I know gunmanship isn't as easy as point and shoot, but it doesn't take that much skill to hit something 10-20 meters away (especially if you snag a rifle.)

TalHex
Apr 7, 2008, 05:57 PM
when you put it that way most skills seem kind of pointless...

Tact
Apr 7, 2008, 06:01 PM
Grr. You're making me vacillate on the matter! Fine, we'll take a vote. Who wants skills, who doesn't? I assume Sord doesn't. And that Shlig does.

Edit: You have one hour to vote.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tact on 2008-04-07 16:03 ]</font>

Sord
Apr 7, 2008, 06:04 PM
you assume right on my part, and yes, if you are trying to make a game realistic by making mundane tasks or maybe just some clever thinking a "skill" then yeah, that's incredibly illogical. when i first read this it seemed more like a "Here's your scenario, find a way out of it, or survive it, etc" We'd be given some idea of our predicament, and from there on it's left to our brain power to come up with plausible things to do.

Randomness
Apr 7, 2008, 06:04 PM
To be honest, I'd rather go without, just to make it easier to think about. This is survival, we probably won't be going in with sniper rifles or well-made swords or anything.

Tact
Apr 7, 2008, 06:05 PM
On 2008-04-07 16:04, Randomness wrote:
This is survival, we probably won't be going in with sniper rifles or well-made swords or anything.

I'm staying neutral in the debate and the vote, but that's exactly what I had intended. I wanted you guys to start with nothing and have to find all of your stuff.

Sgt_Shligger
Apr 7, 2008, 06:05 PM
On 2008-04-07 15:55, Sord wrote:
ok, guess I'll join in on this. though I don't particularly like this skills idea. I mean, come on, FORAGE SKILL! I can't think for myself that HEY, A GROCERY STORE COULD HAVE FOOD without a freaking skill? SWORD SKILL! Because clearly it must be skillful to swing a sharp object against an opponent who may well be weilding nothing but their teeth. GUN SKILL! Please, now I know gunmanship isn't as easy as point and shoot, but it doesn't take that much skill to hit something 10-20 meters away (especially if you snag a rifle.)

Well, being a swordsman is a tad lacking and foraging isn't worthy either. Being a rifleman or arms dealer or something similar wouldn't exactly be a huge advantage in weapon usage but it would do a lot in the event you found a gun that was broken or missing parts. You'd have the knowledge to repair it. Being a doctor or a medic could serve well for obvious reasons.

Though I'm not a fan of magic, being an adept with it could be useful (since I'd say it's fairly unreasonable for someone to just be a natural with magic).

Also, I'm for skills though maybe leaving players with one skill would work. That way everyone has something to contribute to the party. Either that or we could give brief backgrounds for our characters (like a profession to give them a few various abilities).

Randomness
Apr 7, 2008, 06:06 PM
On 2008-04-07 16:05, Tact wrote:

On 2008-04-07 16:04, Randomness wrote:
This is survival, we probably won't be going in with sniper rifles or well-made swords or anything.

I'm staying neutral in the debate and the vote, but that's exactly what I had intended. I wanted you guys to start with nothing and have to find all of your stuff.

Right, and if we don't go in with any gear, what good is specialization?

Tact
Apr 7, 2008, 06:08 PM
On 2008-04-07 16:06, Randomness wrote:
Right, and if we don't go in with any gear, what good is specialization?

What Shlig's suggestion was, is that specialization would allow you guys to start with some gear.

PhotonDrop
Apr 7, 2008, 06:10 PM
If anything, skills should be used exclusively for mastery of an area. Obviously anybody can pick up a knife and stab with it, but with mastery in that area the person knows how to stab where it would do the most damage. Like hindering movement by slashing out a knee cap or something.

TalHex
Apr 7, 2008, 06:10 PM
the only skills which i can think of which would be useful would be forestry skills and they are pointless in this, leaving medical as one of the few truely useful ones... unarmed combat might be useful but that will be limited early on as soon as you find any weapon, because magic is limited that rules out those skills...

Tact
Apr 7, 2008, 06:12 PM
Guys, I want definite yes-or-no votes now or as soon as possible. If the skills idea does go through, I want you guys to have time to come up with your three skills.

Randomness
Apr 7, 2008, 06:14 PM
I'm liking the idea of coming into this with a simple mastery of one type of action. As above, being adept with bladed weapons to disable enemies. Easier to slice out tendons to get away than hack em to bits. Not sure how that would work with guns... I mean maybe let you snipe with pistols or something. I'm still mostly against skills in general, they don't overall seem like the most useful idea, its becoming too complicated.

EDIT:My vote is a tentative yes, but I can go either way.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Randomness on 2008-04-07 16:16 ]</font>

PhotonDrop
Apr 7, 2008, 06:15 PM
Sure.

I already have mine picked out. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Sgt_Shligger
On 2008-04-07 16:14, Randomness wrote:
I'm liking the idea of coming into this with a simple mastery of one type of action. As above, being adept with bladed weapons to disable enemies. Easier to slice out tendons to get away than hack em to bits. Not sure how that would work with guns... I mean maybe let you snipe with pistols or something. I'm still mostly against skills in general, they don't overall seem like the most useful idea, its becoming too complicated.

With guns you'd be a marksman with a specific weapon or something. Any chump can pick up a rifle and fire it but it takes a marksman to hit vitals or fire at long ranges.

TalHex
i'm going with a no just because while a skill would be useful somewhat it wouldn't be determining life or death (just like choosing a race in PSU doesn't really change anything significantly stat wise)

Sord
Apr 7, 2008, 06:17 PM
[b]On 2008-04-07 16:05, Sgt_Shligger wrote

Well, being a swordsman is a tad lacking and foraging isn't worthy either. Being a rifleman or arms dealer or something similar wouldn't exactly be a huge advantage in weapon usage but it would do a lot in the event you found a gun that was broken or missing parts. You'd have the knowledge to repair it. Being a doctor or a medic could serve well for obvious reasons.

Though I'm not a fan of magic, being an adept with it could be useful (since I'd say it's fairly unreasonable for someone to just be a natural with magic).

Also, I'm for skills though maybe leaving players with one skill would work. That way everyone has something to contribute to the party. Either that or we could give brief backgrounds for our characters (like a profession to give them a few various abilities).

There's a big diffrence between choosing a starting profession or even a location that gives advantages rather than "each guy gets three skills." I wouldn't mind such a thing. Also, just because you sell guns, doesn't mean you'll be the most adept gunman, but it does mean you could be starting in a place with shitloads of well, guns and ammo. If one breaks, grab another, out of bullets, grab another case. Work at a grocery store? great, you get a chance to start in a place stocked with food! Need sharp and shiny objects? Don't start at a fantasy store, start at the hardware store! You are a car mechanic for a living? Great, you can fix up all those abandoned cars and steal gas to get the fuck out of there. A teacher with hordes of kids at their disposal to sacrifice as a distraction? Go or it! In the military? chances are you have a firearm, and damn well know how to use it and have a pretty good physique to run like hell from the undead bastards.

etc etc

Tact
Apr 7, 2008, 06:18 PM
Sord, I might like to point out that you guys are inventing starting locations. As of right now, no player knows what kind of place they will start in.

TalHex
Apr 7, 2008, 06:18 PM
*changes mind again* for skills...

Sord
Apr 7, 2008, 06:19 PM
On 2008-04-07 16:18, Tact wrote:
Sord, I might like to point out that you guys are inventing starting locations. As of right now, no player knows what kind of place they will start in.

well then the whole proffesion spiel goes out the window, which means the idea of the "skill" thing is in for majority. In which case, I'm out.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2008-04-07 16:20 ]</font>

Sgt_Shligger
Apr 7, 2008, 06:19 PM
So maybe just give players a brief background and the DM Tact can determine what players start with and what actions they do are plausible.

Randomness
Apr 7, 2008, 06:20 PM
I'm thinking that choosing an item or two to start with would be more useful, and certainly simpler than skills. I'm also wary of introducing anything new to debate about...

Nitro Vordex
Apr 7, 2008, 06:21 PM
Oh, we decide where we start?
I say I'd start at the B4R, mainly because I don't really have any other residence in FKL.

On 2008-04-07 16:19, Sgt_Shligger wrote:
So maybe just give players a brief background and the DM Tact can determine what players start with and what actions they do are plausible.

Sounds good to me. I see what you did there

Also, I say yes for skills, because I would have to have electronic skillz. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

TalHex
Apr 7, 2008, 06:22 PM
this is getting way to complex...

Tact
Apr 7, 2008, 06:23 PM
No, Nitro. When I said "inventing," I meant that you guys are making up places in your arguments that might not exist in the game scenario.

Edit: Talon, I wholeheartedly agree. We start at 8:00 Central, no skills, no arguments.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tact on 2008-04-07 16:24 ]</font>

Nitro Vordex
Apr 7, 2008, 06:23 PM
how about we just play D&D and get it over with? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Randomness
Apr 7, 2008, 06:24 PM
I move we completely scrap skills, Tact just gives us some random item to start with, and we get going on this. We'll just assume that we're all competent with weapons and all from being around everyone in FKL.

Tact
Apr 7, 2008, 06:25 PM
Guys, we will be starting at 8:00 Central. Then, I make the new thread and the game begins.

Edit: No skills. This debate is getting out of hand.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tact on 2008-04-07 16:26 ]</font>

Nitro Vordex
Apr 7, 2008, 06:25 PM
Will you start a new thread, or post in this one?

Requesting sticky when it comes. ._.

Tact
Apr 7, 2008, 06:26 PM
I said I was making a new thread. I might as well do that now, if everyone's so anxious to begin.

Sgt_Shligger
Apr 7, 2008, 06:26 PM
I'll settle and say no to skills now, just to get things moving. Tact can determine where and how we start.

TalHex
Apr 7, 2008, 06:27 PM
crap... i have to leave for karate practice in 4 min... i'll be getting back around 8:45

Tact
Apr 7, 2008, 06:28 PM
On 2008-04-07 16:27, TalonKitsune wrote:
crap... i have to leave for karate practice in 4 min... i'll be getting back around 8:45

That's fine, you can make your action post later.

Nitro Vordex
On 2008-04-07 16:27, TalonKitsune wrote:

Take meh with you D:>

I need to get back into that. >_O

Randomness
You don't have to post right away, so...

Sord
Apr 7, 2008, 06:29 PM
well, it's kind of hard to debate when we have been given... well, nothing really as to how this is going to work. Sure you tell us the HP system, and that we get three actions to a round to do... something. With no idea what the world is like (city, village, rural town, platipus land,) it's hardly even open enough to give a debate. Just a yes or no answer, granted, I know that's all you want, but come on, you honestly thought reality would grant you something so simple? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

-for the record this is a slowly made post, was doing other stuff to

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2008-04-07 16:30 ]</font>

TalHex
Apr 7, 2008, 06:30 PM
i'm learning the bostaff ^.^ swinging poles around is fun!

Nitro Vordex
Apr 7, 2008, 06:33 PM
On 2008-04-07 16:30, TalonKitsune wrote:
i'm learning the bostaff ^.^ swinging poles around is fun!

D:<

Stealin' mah weapon. MUST JOIN CLASS.

TheOneHero
Apr 7, 2008, 06:48 PM
I guess Ninja can't play? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Tact
Apr 7, 2008, 06:50 PM
TOH, you can play. Join in now if you want to play, it's still only the first round.

TheOneHero
Apr 7, 2008, 06:51 PM
I need to read through this whole thread and do my best to understand. XD

I'll let you know if I'm in or not after reading.

Nitro Vordex
Apr 7, 2008, 06:52 PM
On 2008-04-07 16:43, Tact wrote:

It was a normal day in FKL. After having fun playing mini-golf out in the deserts,

Wow, we walked all the way to Arizona? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Tact
Apr 7, 2008, 06:54 PM
No, silly. FKL is a desert with random buildings.

Sord
Apr 7, 2008, 06:57 PM
On 2008-04-07 16:54, Tact wrote:
No, silly. FKL is a desert with random buildings.

wouldn't that make the zombies mummies? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Randomness
Apr 7, 2008, 06:58 PM
There are mummies in Arizona?

Nitro Vordex
Apr 7, 2008, 06:59 PM
I have successfully derailed this topic.

TheOneHero
Apr 7, 2008, 07:00 PM
What are you guys doin' in MEH STATE?!

Bring me cookies. :3

And Tact, I still have no idea what I'd be doing, but I'll join in. XD

Tact
Apr 7, 2008, 07:01 PM
Okay, TOH, go check the game thread and take your actions.

VanHalen
I'm in it to win it ;o.

Randomness
First post of this thread, first post of the game thread pretty much sum it up.

Nitro Vordex
Apr 7, 2008, 07:05 PM
On 2008-04-07 17:00, TheOneHero wrote:
What are you guys doin' in MEH STATE?!

Bring me cookies. :3

And Tact, I still have no idea what I'd be doing, but I'll join in. XD

What are you talking about?? This is MAH STATE!

only if you share http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

TheOneHero
Apr 7, 2008, 07:07 PM
Ninja > human.

My state!

Where do you live? >_>;

Nitro Vordex
Apr 7, 2008, 07:09 PM
Kitsune/human/DJ/janitor=Ninja

No u mine!

Teh valley. >_O