PDA

View Full Version : old player thinking of coming back with a question :O

Nemhy
Apr 8, 2008, 01:06 PM
I havent beren on since say...December-ish. Would they have deleted my char in this time span? D:

Cathbar
Apr 8, 2008, 01:07 PM
Probably not.

Syl
Apr 8, 2008, 01:08 PM
Nah, I was sorta forced to take a break back in early January and I just came back 3-4 days ago, account still fine

beatrixkiddo
Apr 8, 2008, 01:11 PM
The only mention of character deletion is that they CAN, if you're absent for like 3 months or so. But they would only do that if they were hurting for server space, and..., yeah, that's not really an issue ^_^

Nemhy
Apr 8, 2008, 01:15 PM
well its been like 6 months T.T

Cathbar
Apr 8, 2008, 01:17 PM
You're fine. I've heard of people leaving PSU for a year or more and then coming back with everything still right there as they left it.... Including stuff still in their shop <_<;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cathbar on 2008-04-08 11:17 ]</font>

Wheatpenny
Apr 8, 2008, 01:28 PM
Actualy I emailed sega today on that, I got a response from the rep and here is what they said

Hello,
Characters are only officially guaranteed to remain on our servers for 90 days after an account is cancelled. However, to the best of my knowledge, no characters have ever actually been wiped from the servers and it is likely yours are still there. You will have to sign up again to check for sure, though.

Shinko
Apr 8, 2008, 01:29 PM
[b]But they would only do that if they were hurting for server space, and..., yeah, that's not really an issue ^_^

lol you darn right that's not an issue.