PDA

View Full Version : Online: ArcoTecher

xEndrance
Apr 8, 2008, 02:57 PM
Being an AcroTecher.
Im a cast ArcoTecher and was a GunTecher I've noticed a difference but, Is it worth it. I love having my Buff/Giresta up higher but the lower damage I do with my guns. Anyone have advice/weps I should be using/doing.

Right now I have a Buff wand/mag
A-rank Twin Pistals
A-S whips with a tech mag equpied with resta/reverser

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2008-04-08 17:20 ]</font>

Anduril
Apr 8, 2008, 02:59 PM
Well if you are concentrating on Guns I think you are better off as a Guntecher. But if you are intent on being an AT, I would drop some of the whips for sabers and daggers, as they are far more useful in doing damage than whips.

Weeaboolits
Apr 8, 2008, 03:00 PM
Would you rather have larger guns or decent melee access?

Syl
Apr 8, 2008, 03:05 PM
ArcoTecher?

You better start by leveling your gas pumping PA's and then work up your Cashier skills. Try to learn the prices of fuel as they fluctuate a lot. Be careful around Foie when leveling your class.

But seriously, if you're still just using guns as your primary, you should just stick to GT

Yusaku_Kudou
Apr 8, 2008, 05:12 PM
I can't stand GT or WT, so AT it was for me on CAST. I love the 40 support techs. I just go around with my Hoshi-kikami and Apocalypsic tagging things while the rest of the party deals the damage, and if I need to use an attack tech, I just stick on my Orpa / Force.

As for whips, I'd have to say they're incredible! A ground Vish has LV4 Silence plus plenty of damage. Maybe a newman acrotecher doesn't do much with a whip, but a CAST sure does--especially since I use a Hard / Power Charge. The whips run out of PP very slowly and regain quickly with Just Attacking, so it's very nice to have HPC.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Yusaku_Kudou on 2008-04-08 15:15 ]</font>

NeoTeppin
Apr 8, 2008, 06:39 PM
Its true for AT that sabers and daggers out damage them, but whips to me are more useful if u use the lightning vish or a vish adac. With the adac it stuns A LOT and the vish will shock most creatures in 1 combo. Plus as Yusaku said if u use JA u regain 5 pp for everything u hit which means 60-70 pp in 3 attacks.

chaoskila
Apr 8, 2008, 07:05 PM
go fortetecher duh duh
CAST FORTETECHERS ARE THee best

xEndrance
Apr 9, 2008, 11:01 AM
Oki but i think im going to have to stick to a AT