PDA

View Full Version : Red Line and Red slots.

daniel_drago
Apr 10, 2008, 02:42 PM
Well as some of you are aware we will be recieving Red line at some point, which to me looks like the be all and end all of shields.
We have Red/Force and are now aware of Red/Knight which we seemed to have discovered today?

What I'm getting at is I think its likely we'll see Red/Body and Red/extra or of the ilk.

So does that mean that the information on Red Line is imcomplete? because I believe we may get a set bonus as it appears that the Red equipment only appears to drop in (place name) Of Illusion so therefore maing it quite rare and hard to get hold of.
Just a speculation, anyone on JPSU knows if any more of the Red series available?

LuigiMario
Apr 10, 2008, 02:43 PM
Don't hold your breath.

Anduril
Apr 10, 2008, 02:45 PM
They are probably just an homage to the red items from PSO (Those belonging to Red Ring Rico), so I doubt that they'll get some kind of bonus; after all does Har-senba get a bonus with Har / Quick?

EspioKaos
On 2008-04-10 12:42, daniel_drago wrote:

What I'm getting at is I think its likely we'll see Red/Body and Red/extra or of the ilk.

Red / Wall (body unit) and Red / Stamina (extra unit). http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

But no, nothing new (that I've seen) has come out on Red Line yet.

daniel_drago
Don't worry, I'm not going to. I have better things to be concerned about I just thought I would mention this.

Weeaboolits
I'm curious as to whether we'll get any of the old Red weapons to go with it. >.>;

daniel_drago
Apr 10, 2008, 02:47 PM
On 2008-04-10 12:45, EspioKaos wrote:

On 2008-04-10 12:42, daniel_drago wrote:

Red / Wall (body unit) and Red / Stamina (extra unit). http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

But no, nothing new (that I've seen) has come out on Red Line yet.

Fair enough Espio, I just thought if they were going to bring back the Red series they might of done something 'special' with it other than release a few items, guess I was holding my breath for a little http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

embaresing mistke hopefully know one saw http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: daniel_drago on 2008-04-10 12:49 ]</font>

daniel_drago
Apr 10, 2008, 02:49 PM
On 2008-04-10 12:45, Anduril wrote:
They are probably just an homage to the red items from PSO (Those belonging to Red Ring Rico), so I doubt that they'll get some kind of bonus; after all does Har-senba get a bonus with Har / Quick?

Just like to confirm something, I havn't played pso in a long time so I could be wrong, But don't Red items belong to Heath Flowen except the glasses, ear rings and red ring?

Anduril
Apr 10, 2008, 02:50 PM
On 2008-04-10 12:49, daniel_drago wrote:

On 2008-04-10 12:45, Anduril wrote:

Just like to confirm something, I havn't played pso in a long time so I could be wrong, But don't Red items belong to Heath Flowen except the glasses, ear rings and red ring?

Not sure, since they were released in
DCv.2 before we really get the character of Heathclif Flowen, though I could be wrong.

Mysterious-G
Apr 10, 2008, 02:56 PM
On 2008-04-10 12:49, daniel_drago wrote:

The red weapon series are formed after Rico`s weapons. Heatcliff only has his flowens`s sword as I know.

daniel_drago
Apr 10, 2008, 02:58 PM
I swear he had letters of his name carved on to the hilts of the weapons :S or is that someone else entirely?

Any way lets hope ST makes something good out thie homage. Or if they don't I could acutally understand why, as it could be slightly over powered http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif meh got to think about game balance i guess.

Randomness
Apr 10, 2008, 02:58 PM
I thought the Red weapons spelled out Heathclif Flowen in the engravings though.

fayt6
Apr 10, 2008, 04:20 PM
On 2008-04-10 12:58, Randomness wrote:
I thought the Red weapons spelled out Heathclif Flowen in the engravings though.

they do

Reven
Apr 10, 2008, 04:27 PM
If I remember right they were prototype weapons that Flowen made and gave to Red Ring Rico. I can't remember where that info is from though.

dogg1000
Apr 10, 2008, 07:09 PM
Well we have cati units and armors and they do crap together so id doubt it. =P

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 10, 2008, 07:16 PM
On 2008-04-10 12:58, daniel_drago wrote:
I swear he had letters of his name carved on to the hilts of the weapons :S or is that someone else entirely?

Any way lets hope ST makes something good out thie homage. Or if they don't I could acutally understand why, as it could be slightly over powered http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif meh got to think about game balance i guess.

Yea if i remember right the description of each weapon talked about a letter on the weapon. If you had all the weapons i believe it spelled out his name

Reginaldo
Apr 10, 2008, 07:18 PM
Red Line is fire only, hardly ultimate.

However, Red / Knight is the greatest item I've ever seen released so far. 255 atp and 180 ata WINS.

Zarode
Apr 10, 2008, 07:29 PM
On 2008-04-10 17:18, Reginaldo wrote:
Red Line is fire only, hardly ultimate.

However, Red / Knight is the greatest item I've ever seen released so far. 255 atp and 180 ata WINS.

Holy crap. Where the hell does this drop!?

ThEoRy
Apr 10, 2008, 09:55 PM
what about Vijerina / Cronos? Is there some downside that makes red / knight better?

Reginaldo
Apr 11, 2008, 05:15 PM
Who knows when we'll get the Cronos unit, all I know is we'll have the Caves mission eventually, meaning that Red / Knight will definitely be released.