PDA

View Full Version : **Finding Items**

Zipp0
Mar 1, 2001, 03:04 AM
I cant help but wonder where most people get these very rare items. Are they from trades? Are they duped from your friend? Did you go to the jap server and get hand-me down? Or did you actually find these?

I made this post to basically to ask the traders out there what items they have actually FOUND themselves. I mean off an enemy they saw killed in the battlefield. Not on the store floor. And not one of the items the store sells you due to your Section ID.

I am asking everybody to please post the rarest items they have found just to see if I am just really unlucky or just not devoted enough to this game by doing hardcore trades 24/7 and begging japs for items.

Rarest items I have found:

Force field(0-slot)
Master/ability
Double Saber
Walsmk2

Zipp0
Mar 1, 2001, 05:51 AM
Bump?

Tkc613
Mar 1, 2001, 06:29 AM
Most the stuff I traded for. I actually found sbeats and delsabers around 50 hours. I found a cbringers right around 100 hours. I also found all my 4 slot armors, including a divinity and a 3 slot ultimate frame. I also found a few double sabers on my own.

I guess you can say the rarest was the cbringers right.

I am redria.

Arcadean
Mar 1, 2001, 06:38 AM
I found Devil/Battle at around 37 or so. like 5 Varistas from 43-47, I bought 3 Gae Bolgs from weapons merchant from games I created. Crush Bullet from game others created. and a Justice from game others created (Justice, Gae Bolg, and Crush Bullet were all from merchants). Parasite Wear: Del Rol at about 45. Dragon Slayer at 45. S-Beats arm at 42. 2 Brave Knuckles at 43 and 44. 2 DB sabers, one at 36 and the other at 48. So getting rares for me started at around 40. With Bluefill ID. About all of those items came from Hard, believe it or not. Only a few came from V-Hard.

SqwigyX
Mar 1, 2001, 06:47 AM
I've found Flowen's Sword, God/Ability, God/Power- & --, Delsabre's Right Arm, Blade Dance, About 6billion Varistas and Db's Sabers, and couple other thingys.

faceless
Mar 1, 2001, 07:08 AM
i've found too many double sabers (at least 8.. latest one on ruins NORMAL)... several force weapons, suppressed gun, crush, meteor, flame visit, delsaber's arm, several flowens swords, last survivor, secret guard, invisible guard, kaledgolg, wals mk2, h&s25 justice, uhh... i probably missed some... well, i've traded for alot of stuff too, but i've found a few myself as you can see...

purhaze
Mar 1, 2001, 10:50 AM
i find claws & dbl sabers all the time in caves and mines. ive also found about 6 delsaber right arms. s-beats arm choas bringers arm, tons of the DB's dragon slayers visk's justy's and 1 cell 502