PDA

View Full Version : does forest of Illusion still Exist

BLADE_EDGE
Apr 11, 2008, 05:34 AM
does forest of Ilusion still exist with its random apearences or is it gone with the gaurdians boost road?

KiteWolfwood
Apr 11, 2008, 05:35 AM
It never existed, it was all an illusion.

BLADE_EDGE
Apr 11, 2008, 05:36 AM
thanks for your lack of help

bump

Dragwind
Apr 11, 2008, 05:40 AM
Yes, it still exists. FoI is not a part of Guardians Boost Road. They were both just introduced at the same time, but they are not connected.

So yes, you can still hunt down FoI.

NPCMook
Apr 11, 2008, 05:40 AM
On 2008-04-11 03:35, KiteWolfwood wrote:

Arika
Apr 11, 2008, 05:41 AM
On 2008-04-11 03:40, NPCMook wrote:

On 2008-04-11 03:35, KiteWolfwood wrote:

actually I like this answer. It is so true!.

Jakosifer
Apr 11, 2008, 05:41 AM
This question is asked every week I swear.

Yes it still exists. And it will always exist until Sega says otherwise. Next time you think of asking a question, use the Search function, its there for a reason. (Side note: The Search function will always exist, at least until PSOW Admins say otherwise)

joefro
Apr 11, 2008, 05:42 AM
Yes, it still exists. I played it a couple of weeks ago, got two halp boards. Just spam Valley of Carnage with four people and check after each run. The Forest of Illusion came out around the same time as GBR, but to my understanding it had nothing to do with it.

pikachief
Apr 11, 2008, 06:38 AM
On 2008-04-11 03:42, joefro wrote:
Yes, it still exists. I played it a couple of weeks ago, got two halp boards. Just spam Valley of Carnage with four people and check after each run. The Forest of Illusion came out around the same time as GBR, but to my understanding it had nothing to do with it.

no u didnt u liar stop lying liar!

next your gonna say that u did it with me u lying liar!

nnnoooo stop cursing me forever with your lies!

DreXxiN
Apr 11, 2008, 07:03 AM
What the hell is a forest?

KiteWolfwood
Apr 11, 2008, 07:30 AM
On 2008-04-11 05:03, DreXxiN wrote:
What the hell is a forest?

for·est
n.
1. A dense growth of trees, plants, and underbrush covering a large area.
2. Something that resembles a large, dense growth of trees, as in density, quantity, or profusion: a forest of skyscrapers.
3. A defined area of land formerly set aside in England as a royal hunting ground.
tr.v. for·est·ed, for·est·ing, for·ests
To plant trees on.

Thela
Apr 11, 2008, 07:54 AM
I got it twice in a row with my party yesterday, so yes, it's definately still there.

It was probably introduced with Moatoob GBR as an extra incentive to get people to play Moatoob.

joefro
Apr 11, 2008, 11:02 AM
On 2008-04-11 04:38, pikachief wrote:

On 2008-04-11 03:42, joefro wrote:

no u didnt u liar stop lying liar!

next your gonna say that u did it with me u lying liar!

nnnoooo stop cursing me forever with your lies!

al tippies.

Darius_Drake
Apr 11, 2008, 11:11 AM
I found it by accident since the GBR has been taken. I just was going through some Moatoob missions hunting Metapolymers and it showed up. I had a little trouble gathering friends to join me at that point because they thought I was lying. Even my friends that showed up were shocked when the saw the mission.

Mr_Confused
Apr 11, 2008, 11:58 AM
Found it a week ago without even doing a mission 0.o, didnt get the rare rappies though ;.;

Powder Keg
Apr 11, 2008, 12:00 PM
I haven't been able to find the damn place in a long while. Been pissing me off.

joefro
Apr 11, 2008, 12:09 PM
On 2008-04-11 09:58, Mr_Confused wrote:
Found it a week ago without even doing a mission 0.o, didnt get the rare rappies though ;.;

I wish the jigo boomas and rappys would appear every time. Out of the seven times I've done FoI, I have only had jigo boomas once, and regular rappies once. I had rappy amures four times, and paskas once. Once I even played the run with no rare monsters ><. When Caves of Illusion comes out, I really don't care about jaggos, except during sesonal lobbies.

enoch
Apr 11, 2008, 01:02 PM
yea me too! Id been doing White beast and got bored so I wne tto Moatoob....to spam my foie >.> and BAM! first thing I see is FOI. this was yesterday so yea. its there

BFGfreak
Apr 11, 2008, 01:34 PM
On 2008-04-11 10:09, joefro wrote:

On 2008-04-11 09:58, Mr_Confused wrote:

I wish the jigo boomas and rappys would appear every time. Out of the seven times I've done FoI, I have only had jigo boomas once, and regular rappies once. I had rappy amures four times, and paskas once. Once I even played the run with no rare monsters ><. When Caves of Illusion comes out, I really don't care about jaggos, except during sesonal lobbies.

I know what you mean, it gets anoying when you're hunting for the forest for several hours, finally get it, and it doesn't even give you rappies. So you just wasted several hours when you could have done Scared planet/lightning beasts and in those several hour's time, have gotten Rappies for sure. (and come out with 2/4 sessonal decos, but still, it's better than nothing.)

Desecration
Apr 11, 2008, 02:08 PM
On 2008-04-11 03:41, Lakjosmaysa wrote:

Yes it still exists. And it will always exist until Sega says otherwise. Next time you think of asking a question, use the Search function, its there for a reason. (Side note: The Search function will always exist, at least until PSOW Admins say otherwise)

I LOL'D really hard at this post

DreXxiN
Apr 11, 2008, 04:39 PM
Forest wut? noobs

Bliven
Apr 11, 2008, 06:06 PM
What is the shortest C run?

Iniquity
Apr 11, 2008, 07:29 PM
On 2008-04-11 03:41, Lakjosmaysa wrote:

And remember, this is a message board, silly. So that means if the topic has been discussed before it must NEVER be discussed again. We can only discuss any one particular topic ONCE and no more..... or something so dastardly and outrageous would occur. Something analysts are calling "Forum activity."

Sounds horrifying. I FOR ONE WILL USE THIS SEARCH FEATURE YOU SPEAK OF!

anthony0411
Apr 14, 2008, 06:54 PM
me and my friend have been looking for foi for a while now and we are wondering can anyone invite us to one we are a lvl 33 and 32 looking to run it to lvl our characters for MAG plz we would appreciate if you could help us. We dont wanna stop you from running it on an S so if your a low lvl and have noone to run it with were always here for you wed greatly appreciate it.

MY GAMERTAG:
D3V1NE SN1P3R

Syl
Apr 14, 2008, 07:51 PM
You'd be better off spamming White Beast to be honest, even if it does suck.

anthony0411
Apr 14, 2008, 08:00 PM
yeah i understand but i like forest i just love tht map

DarkEliteRico
Apr 14, 2008, 08:18 PM
Then get to working on finding it, it's a random mission. Just wait till the 25th and you'll be able to see the forest again and again