PDA

View Full Version : What runs are hot atm?

Thrash777
Apr 11, 2008, 06:49 PM
I haven't played this since AoI came out, so I'm behind with the times...

What runs are hot at the mo? Cos the last I played, it was lab runs over and over! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Planet / lobby / mission?

EspioKaos
Apr 11, 2008, 06:49 PM
Neudaiz
Pavilion of Air: Top
White Beast

Powder Keg
Apr 11, 2008, 06:58 PM
It's the only place you'll find people at. They don't know how to play anything else.

Shinko
Apr 11, 2008, 07:01 PM
On 2008-04-11 16:58, Artea wrote:
It's the only place you'll find people at. They don't know how to play anything else.

this is so true its hard to find anyone other hotspot -_-

Suraku
Apr 11, 2008, 07:15 PM
I wouldn't be surprised that as soon as MAG gets implemented, some people will head straight to White Beast ignoring MAG altogether.

Iniquity
Apr 11, 2008, 07:22 PM
I like how people seem disappointed in the players who essentially live at Pavilion of Air: Top. You're so right guys, we dont know how to do anything else, shame on us. Shame on us for running a mission which offers massive exp, MP, and meseta. Shame on us for running white beast for it's superior drops. SHAME I SAY.

Rather than pointing the finger at the community, aim it Sega's way. Maybe we'd venture outside the walls of Pavilion of Air: Top if Sega would balance the missions or add another mission better than White Beast. PREPOSTEROUS!

Rust
Apr 11, 2008, 07:30 PM
cs_whitebeast

DarkEliteRico
Apr 11, 2008, 07:31 PM
On 2008-04-11 17:22, Iniquity wrote:
I like how people seem disappointed in the players who essentially live at Pavilion of Air: Top. You're so right guys, we dont know how to do anything else, shame on us. Shame on us for running a mission which offers massive exp, MP, and meseta. Shame on us for running white beast for it's superior drops. SHAME I SAY.

Rather than pointing the finger at the community, aim it Sega's way. Maybe we'd venture outside the walls of Pavilion of Air: Top if Sega would balance the missions or add another mission better than White Beast. PREPOSTEROUS!

The MP, Exp, and meseta are good but drops i'd say are good for only specific items. Hell if you venture elsewhere you can find those other 10-12* items instead of fucking grinding the piss out of that place just to save up money to buy them.

I've been running other missions in order to try to find a Hoshi-kikami and stuff which doesn't drop at WB.

Unfortunately i'm also hunting there too looking for a serafi senba or two for my fortefighter while i lvl him up, my other characters are pretty much set up

LuigiMario
Apr 11, 2008, 07:48 PM
THe Egg Thieves give awesome MP/$$ and rewards and is easy as hell once is figured out but no one wants to excersize thier brain or listen to others or give the mission a chance.

Americans are FAR too stupid to use their brain. The people are the internet are FAR too retarded for their own good. You wanted an easy game, you got it, now y'all quit. Just DUMB. I prefer a challenging game. But not challenging drops, that warrents repetitive runs that is now happening with white beasts.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LuigiMario on 2008-04-11 17:54 ]</font>

PALRAPPYS
Apr 11, 2008, 07:52 PM
Hey Thrash I remember you! We did a couple runs early PSU.

It's kinda like White beast over and over though now... if you want to come back though, it is very noob-friendly. (Good for everybody at any level.)

Thrash777
Apr 11, 2008, 07:56 PM
Cool! Look forward to playing with you again! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

PALRAPPYS
Apr 11, 2008, 07:57 PM
On 2008-04-11 17:56, Thrash777 wrote:
Cool! Look forward to playing with you again! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Send me a friend request if you would like. Gamertag is " xi Lan ix " now, so I'll do runs with you later. Right now there's a storm so I'm not sure about getting on now.