PDA

View Full Version : If I saved over a character, would I be able to recover him?

Septar
Apr 11, 2008, 07:13 PM
Well I've just started playing PSU and it's pretty fun (far too easy though) and I have a level 67 CAST hunter and a level 8 newman force, and I almost saved over my CAST as the force and I very nearly crapped my pants. Is there any folder where the characters are saved or something so I can copy it?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Septar on 2008-04-11 17:19 ]</font>

LeMan_Bayon
Apr 11, 2008, 07:24 PM
When you say almost saved over him with your force, I'm assuming that means you are offline, right? If so, then yes you can back up that save. You should have a folder named "SEGA" after you installed it (mine is in My Documents). If you go to SEGA > PHANTASY STAR UNIVERSE > BACK UP , there should be a file named " psugame". That's the file you need to make a back up of.
(If you are playing Ambition of the Illuminus I think the file is called illuminusgame)

If you are talking about saving over a character online, then no, you cannot recover or make a back up.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LeMan_Bayon on 2008-04-11 17:27 ]</font>

DarkEliteRico
Apr 11, 2008, 07:27 PM
Nope, you'd be S.O.L. if you saved over your CAST file. Everything offline is saved either to your harddrive or memory card depending on which system you're using

Septar
Apr 11, 2008, 07:27 PM
Ahh. Found it. Thank you. And yes, I am offline. Can't afford to pay for more things at the moment.