PDA

View Full Version : Online: Hirokteri vs Rikauteri.....

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 11, 2008, 09:02 PM
Im wandering which one i should get...well try to get anyway.... I mean with the Hirokteri if you grinded it 3 or 4 times, it would be a lil bit stronger then the Rikauteri....

The Hirokteri drops from some monster....not sure anymore since it says it only drops in caves of illusion(which US doesnt have yet) I would think i'd have a better chance to get a hirokteri since it drops from an enemy unlike the Rikauteri that only drops at the boss of Grove Fanatics....but that might not be the case..... I'm not really sure

Any non negative advice is appreciated XD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2008-04-11 20:34 ]</font>

McLaughlin
Apr 11, 2008, 09:04 PM
Rikauteri looks better. And, you can hunt a Hirokteri while looking for the Rikauteri. Win/win?

pikachief
Apr 11, 2008, 09:04 PM
Well just hunt hirokteri but fight the boss for the 11*. its not that hard http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif lol

i actually have better luck with 11*'s than 10*s in every level. i can usually find 3 11* boards before i can find one 10* :/

but yea, they both drop on the same run, so y not jsut hunt both of them at once http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

EDIT: The 11* bow drops often from the boss of MAG, so if u could i would just wait for that to come out lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pikachief on 2008-04-11 19:05 ]</font>

unicorn
Apr 11, 2008, 09:08 PM
Hirokteri makes a cool noise. It looks "cooler".

Rikauteri looks "prettier" and suits a lot of people's fetishes.

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 11, 2008, 09:14 PM
O wow there both on the same mission??? crazy.... and yea pika i knew about that, i just wanted to try 2 find one b4 they got more easier to get. ( i guess a challenge or w/e) HMM Grove of Fanatic huh..... Guess i have nothin to lose...
Can someone tell me which monester drops the hirokteri. (plz describe what it looks like) i dont go there alot to go by names lol

LuigiMario
Apr 11, 2008, 09:21 PM
Rikau-Senba combo destroys a 10 grinded Hiroteri and negates the negative effect of Solid / Power S.

Rikauteri also drops at a crazy rate from MAG coming the 25th buy a grinded one.

Hirokteri drops at a crazy rate from that particular mission coming WHEN SEGA SAYS SO.

Rikauteri FTW!

DarkEliteRico
Apr 11, 2008, 09:38 PM
Which ever you get your hands on first is the one you should use......till you can afford or find the other, i actually prefer my hirokteri for it's looks and shot i'm not too picky about my bows though

ashley50
Apr 11, 2008, 09:41 PM
whichever drops first, stick with it.

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 11, 2008, 09:47 PM
On 2008-04-11 19:38, DarkEliteRico wrote:
Which ever you get your hands on first is the one you should use......till you can afford or find the other, i actually prefer my hirokteri for it's looks and shot i'm not too picky about my bows though

Yea since they r on the same mission....so i'd see one of em eventually

hopefully the rikauteri first ^_^

Miyuki
Apr 11, 2008, 11:39 PM
I found rikauteri well before hirokteri on GoF. Total count: rikauteri x8, hirokteri x 3, though my luck seems to have dropped off quite a bit in the last month.

Love the look of the rikauteri, but still keep hirokteris for their unique look and graphic

Sasamichan
Apr 11, 2008, 11:59 PM
On 2008-04-11 19:41, ashley50 wrote:
whichever drops first, stick with it.

If they both drop on the same run, go with Rikauteri. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Hiroko
Apr 12, 2008, 10:20 AM
Personally I use Hirokteri cause my character's name is Hiroko...but If you can get a Rikau drop, more power to ya! I hunted many hours at GoF just for Hirokteri. The odds have to be better now, and GoF is a really short run when you skip the unnessecary parts. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Svaltus
Apr 12, 2008, 11:27 AM
My First Hirokteri i pay 24mil for one, after Sega increases rate drop for 11 and 12 stars i play again in Groves S2 and find 2 Hirokteri for Degahna using my Fortefighter i have sucess sintesis in this 2 Rikauteri give one for my Newman and another Sell for 50 mil!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v113/RYOJIMBO/rikauteri02.jpg
I Think Rikauteri is one beatiful weapon in this game and very powerfull and have effect drop feather after one shot! And certainly i love this weapon!!!

After play again Groves Fanatics S2 using my Fortefighter i found 1 Hirokteri but syntesis sucess 81% fail, and play again using my Newman this time and found my third Rikauteri, i happy for this but crazy after syntesis 86% fail again!

And Yesterday playing in Groves Fanatics S2 again using my newman i found my second Hirokteri.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v113/RYOJIMBO/hirokteri02.jpg

But this time i will wait for increases sucess in any event or find another Hirokteri for try at least one sysntesis no fail!

In moment Hirokteri is drop easy for Bysha Moon Type21 in Groves Fanatics S2, only play in certain map(have mores typ21) and have lucky2 or 3! After 3 or 5 runs you will take at least one!

chaoskila
Apr 12, 2008, 11:46 AM
GO GRM BOWs !!!

Gen2000
Apr 12, 2008, 11:57 AM
You'll probably run into Hirotekri a lot easier than Rikauteri at the moment if you spam GoF ( I got about 5 or 6 of em since the droprate change while hunting for Needle Cannon in this month alone) before MAG hits but both drop in the same mission so it really is win/win. Pretty easy to grind Hirotekri +3/4 at least.

But if you want the absolute best, Rikauteri is better and the combo destroys it. The armor seems to drop even less than the boards for me and hardly anyone sells in shops (last I checked this morning there were only like 3).

gryphonvii
Apr 12, 2008, 04:49 PM
if only rikauteri had hirokteri bullet effect, life would be perfect.

Kerry157
Apr 12, 2008, 04:54 PM
bows is suck

PALRAPPYS
Apr 12, 2008, 04:58 PM
On 2008-04-12 09:27, Svaltus wrote:
My First Hirokteri i pay 24mil for one, after Sega increases rate drop for 11 and 12 stars i play again in Groves S2 and find 2 Hirokteri for Degahna using my Fortefighter i have sucess sintesis in this 2 Rikauteri give one for my Newman and another Sell for 50 mil!

I Think Rikauteri is one beatiful weapon in this game and very powerfull and have effect drop feather after one shot! And certainly i love this weapon!!!

After play again Groves Fanatics S2 using my Fortefighter i found 1 Hirokteri but syntesis sucess 81% fail, and play again using my Newman this time and found my third Rikauteri, i happy for this but crazy after syntesis 86% fail again!

And Yesterday playing in Groves Fanatics S2 again using my newman i found my second Hirokteri.

But this time i will wait for increases sucess in any event or find another Hirokteri for try at least one sysntesis no fail!

In moment Hirokteri is drop easy for Bysha Moon Type21 in Groves Fanatics S2, only play in certain map(have mores typ21) and have lucky2 or 3! After 3 or 5 runs you will take at least one!

That sucks. :/

Also what language do you regularly speak?

Dragwind
Apr 12, 2008, 06:01 PM
I would have to say that the Rika combo destroys it.

Winter_of_uno
Apr 13, 2008, 03:23 AM
If you want to do the max damage possible with bow, there's no way around rikauteri in set with rikau-senba. Armor board drops from Grove S boss box. I got it pretty fast after I had all the S2 drops and got 2 nice % armors out of it.

The sound of the hirokteri can get a bit annoying after a while but I still use mine for SE and the Rikau for damage.

EphekZ
Apr 13, 2008, 03:27 AM
Handgun wins.