PDA

View Full Version : Think I should make a youtubes

Nitro Vordex
Apr 12, 2008, 06:18 PM
Telling people to quit making Narutardo AMVS?

I mean, just with the ones that always seem to have:

A) Linkin Park/bitchy music/boo hoo I'm emo
B) Fan service
C) YAOI fanservice

To actually make some good AMVs without dragging bands down into their fanboy euphoria.

Nitro Vordex
Apr 12, 2008, 06:54 PM
Ouch Van. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

VanHalen
Apr 12, 2008, 06:54 PM
I remember Shiroryuu from PSOW owns a shirt that says "No More Hiroshimas". Saying to make sure no other city goes through nuclear destruction. Maybe I should make a shirt saying "No More Linkin Parks" to make sure no other band will get their cool factor taken away from AMVs.

Kion
Apr 12, 2008, 07:10 PM
make an amv to see if it's possible to make one that doesn't suck? fact: all amv's suck. no amv = good amv, therefor by doing nothing you have already suceeded.

Nitro Vordex
Apr 12, 2008, 07:13 PM
I'll just make a black screen that says:

LOL my AMV of pain

cel
Apr 13, 2008, 04:26 AM
just plain make some youtubes. they'll take anything. creative expression is good!!!

i still cant believe some of the crazy, off the wall, and downright crass things ive seen there... while enjoying every minute of it.

The best one i've seen in the past few days involves a guy with his pants down, a doll house bathroom set, and a bunch of other dudes wathcing and filming what happened. You do the math.

Tact
Apr 13, 2008, 06:02 AM
On 2008-04-13 02:26, cel wrote:
The best one i've seen in the past few days involves a guy with his pants down, a doll house bathroom set, and a bunch of other dudes wathcing and filming what happened. You do the math.

That would be from Jackass, I believe. Whether it's the first or second, I forgot.