PDA

View Full Version : PSU: Is it true about PSUAI's Custome character creation?

NegaTsukasa
Apr 12, 2008, 08:58 PM
From some one who will be getting PSUAI soon. ^_^

Is it true that when you make your custom character on PSUAI that you can give the characters the original outfits and styles from the PSO custome character series?

I dont have the new game just yet. but am wondering if this is true. I've also seen that you can go back too the forest levels and stuff like that.

I want to know that that this is indeed true from the start of custom character creation. or do you have to earn those/purchase those clothings offline/online?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NegaTsukasa on 2008-04-12 18:58 ]</font>

chaoskila
Apr 12, 2008, 09:01 PM
soon

Kietrinia
Apr 12, 2008, 09:06 PM
On 2008-04-12 19:01, chaoskila wrote:
soon(tm)

fixed http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Ahkaskar
Apr 12, 2008, 09:18 PM
Far as I know you can't have the clothing starting from character creation. You'd probably be purchasing it from a store, when it's finally "activated" on the US servers.

At least, I hope you can just buy it, rather than trading things for it. >_>

Golto
Apr 12, 2008, 09:37 PM
We should get some of the PSO style outfits to buy when MAG starts, and more halfway through MAG.

NegaTsukasa
Apr 12, 2008, 11:46 PM
ok then. thanks. I hope it will be offline as well. I dont have online access to my PS2.
only GC.

hmmm. I do see American photos of people with the original costumes as if they were already released. O_o

and some with the old Weapons.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NegaTsukasa on 2008-04-12 21:49 ]</font>

Zorafim
Apr 12, 2008, 11:56 PM
We get PSO class outfits and PSO hats (only specific ones). Online, you'll have to wait a while longer for them. Offline, you can get them after you finish going through the story (rather easy if you do only C rank).

You can see what we have in the PSU item database.

NegaTsukasa
Apr 13, 2008, 11:14 AM
On 2008-04-12 21:56, Zorafim wrote:
We get PSO class outfits and PSO hats (only specific ones). Online, you'll have to wait a while longer for them. Offline, you can get them after you finish going through the story (rather easy if you do only C rank).

You can see what we have in the PSU item database.

ok then. thanks. I will be bound too offline for this game sadly. So I will just have to beat the story mode with a C rank you say? oh sweet!
heh. I really am excited they brought them back. ^_^
I guess the only downside is even though I can earn them offline C rank, I can't go online wiht my offline character. oh well.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NegaTsukasa on 2008-04-13 09:15 ]</font>

RedMussel
Apr 13, 2008, 11:18 AM
Sense no one mentioned it, MAG will be starting April 25th. So you will be able to get some of the PSO cloths soon! (^-^ cant wait)

Thrash777
Apr 13, 2008, 11:32 AM
...as well as all sorts of new additions! Like masterclasses! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

daniel_drago
Apr 13, 2008, 11:39 AM
On 2008-04-13 09:32, Thrash777 wrote:
...as well as all sorts of new additions! Like masterclasses! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Er...are you trying to say Masterclasses will be released with MAG because if you are I'm 99.99% sure you are wrong lol.

master classes have only just been given to JPSU you honestly expect us to get them within a month of them ?

HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHA(sarcasm)

NegaTsukasa
Apr 13, 2008, 11:42 AM
one other question. in offline mode. when you do beat the story. are the classic cloths in a store or are they drop rated? when I went to the clothing in the PSU items section it looked like it came from a store.
Its a Kubara Article but it looks like it can be bought at G's Mode.
eh. I dont remember if G's Mode is an offline or online store.

F-Gattaca
Apr 13, 2008, 11:48 AM
They'll be sold at G's Mode.

Also, once you have cleared story mode, all other shop items will be unlocked, even for new characters. (But you'll need to play through story mode to access missions/other planets on other characters)

NegaTsukasa
Apr 13, 2008, 02:17 PM
On 2008-04-13 09:48, F-Gattaca wrote:
They'll be sold at G's Mode.

Also, once you have cleared story mode, all other shop items will be unlocked, even for new characters. (But you'll need to play through story mode to access missions/other planets on other characters)

ah yes. I own PSU. Just not AoI yet.
I know how the system works with levels/worlds, and clothing.
as you progress throug hthe main story your custom characters story will follow at the same pace.
Anyway, Thanks a bunch. the main questions are settled in. though we can still talk about the clothing here if anyone wants to add more info on it.

btw. a add on and last question that just got me. idk where to find the hat items on the item charts.
like the head/hair gear clothing. anyone know where to find it on this site? I'm not too familiar with the PSU section of the site. (rarely go there.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NegaTsukasa on 2008-04-13 12:18 ]</font>