PDA

View Full Version : AotI-PC/PS2: T/S> psycho wand board, 50% ice gek, degahna, o

cel
Apr 13, 2008, 03:45 AM
here we go again (again).

A psycho wand board is now available. This one is fresh off the green splatter that was once breathing and jumping. Wish I had it while I still had the rep(li)ca to help consolidate trades but hey I am not complaining.

I am considering offers on units, meseta, weapons... even lolforce stuff. No real specifics this time around, but the emphasis on meseta is once again desireable. Just throw what you are comfortable with getting rid of at me and we'll go from there, okay?

Again, screenies are available upon request.

As an incentive to the buyer to compensate for a lack of a 24hr satisfaction guarantee (I dont offer this on boards at all for obvious reasons), I will also include 3 or 4 relic edges(not sure how many I have. whatever I have, I'll include. might be five total) , and 10 diads to help complete the materials required for a successful synth. I do this because I care. Don't believe me? The buyer of the repca board got an out-of-the-blue and free svaltus sword board for no logical reason whatsoever. I'm weird like that.

Since this is bound to get a good bit of views, I'm going to list some other crap I'm interested in offloading for the sake of free advertising. Send offers for those, too, pls, or along with the Psycho wand board if you'd like.

In case you missed the title earlier, all this applies to PS2/PC PSU, and not XBOX.

Random crud for sale/trade (all items are made and 0/10 or otherwise stated, save for the psycho wand which is a board):

Psycho wand board

Gekitsnata Ice 50% (yohmei, NOT kubara)

Gudda Skela 32% Ice

Two Headed Ragnuc 28% light

Neiclaw 3/10 26% Fire

Svaltus Sword 36% Ice

Ank Dedda 42% Purple (dark...)

Degahna Cannon

As always I will reply to ALL PM's, so do not be shy. Hell, be funny for all I care. I'm not like some of the people you may or may not have the displeasure of dealing with here and I WILL let you know as soon as I can what I think of your offer. Even the absolutely ridonkulous offers. However, I cannot offer the psycho wand board with my usual 24hour satisfaction guarantee refund but all the other items do qualify.

Thank you for looking and best of luck.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: cel on 2008-04-16 16:57 ]</font>

cel
Apr 13, 2008, 07:49 PM
woops where'd this post go

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: cel on 2008-04-14 00:10 ]</font>

Gothica
Apr 13, 2008, 08:39 PM
How much for the Twin Tornado?

Arakasa
Apr 13, 2008, 10:57 PM
ill take a shot at that repca board :3 heres my TL
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=172048&forum=2&0
id be willing to trade more than on item for it too(the zazga is currently part of another trade,but if thats what you want for it its fair game)

cel
Apr 13, 2008, 11:08 PM
hey gothica. hope you enjoy those toys. again, im sorry about misunderstanding your PM earlier.

Thanks Arakasa. I'll have a gander at your list and pm you with my response soonish.

Arakasa
Apr 14, 2008, 12:33 AM
On 2008-04-13 21:08, cel wrote:
hey gothica. hope you enjoy those toys. again, im sorry about misunderstanding your PM earlier.

Thanks Arakasa. I'll have a gander at your list and pm you with my response soonish.
sounds good :3 i hope for a positive response

cel
Apr 14, 2008, 07:27 AM
this thread got resurrected faster than... no, I won't go there.

anyway. a new item is now being offered from me. taking any offers as specified at the top half of the thread.

thank you for looking

cel
Apr 16, 2008, 06:53 PM
password accepted.

commencing NATARAJA [bump] up sequence.

To those who messaged me, please accept my humble apologies for a slightly longer delay than normal in terms of responses. RL issues are keeping me a tad preoccupied. I've PM'ed you all as of this post, and will follow up as necessary in a short time frame. If I somehow messed up and you didn't get a response PM from me, I'd appreciate it if you could promptly bring that to my attention. Thanks for your patience thus far.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: cel on 2008-04-16 16:56 ]</font>