PDA

View Full Version : Need advice on tech Pa's

tAKt
Apr 13, 2008, 12:47 PM
I'm not totaly sure which one I want to pick, I want ragrant for true darkness but I have a feeling I woulndt use it outside of that mission. For nosdiga I might just use it every where I can but ehhh... Please share your thoughts.

DEM_CIG
Apr 13, 2008, 12:49 PM
Nosdiga, then Regrant... regrant is one of the easiest spells to level.

shotsfired
Apr 13, 2008, 12:51 PM
nosdiga.... close topic. this is the easiest answer ever. regrants is usless....

Kylie
Apr 13, 2008, 12:53 PM
I think nosdiga is better all around. Regrant is pretty situational. Then again, you might want to get regrant now and nosdiga after the PA patch because regrant is a lot easier to level and won't need the patch.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kylie on 2008-04-13 10:55 ]</font>

Chuck_Norris
Apr 13, 2008, 12:57 PM
Yeah, probably Nosdiga. But Regrant IS a good tech in the right situation. Also, you get 10 points for not spelling "Regrant" "RegrantS" http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Xefi
Apr 13, 2008, 01:25 PM
Nosdiga does good damage all around. To me, it's really hard not having Nosdiga; a must-have tech.

Alizarin
Apr 13, 2008, 02:07 PM
Nosdiga is homing with chance to stun.

Regrants is close-proximity push/knockback with chance to kill yourself.

Between the two I would pick Nosdiga for the reason that it has uses everywhere barring flying or earth-element monsters.

Cz
Apr 13, 2008, 02:31 PM
If you are going for Regrant, just make sure you have a sun glasses on or else you can blind yourselve. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_hamster.gif

Alizarin
Apr 13, 2008, 02:37 PM
Sunglasses and resta. Don't forget healing.

Dragwind
Apr 13, 2008, 02:40 PM
Nosdiga can be used in tons of situations imo. If you're limited between one or the other, I'd get Nosdiga.

Cathbar
Apr 13, 2008, 03:24 PM
I don't know, maybe I'm just silly, but I would go with Regrants becuase it's the only light based attack. There're already 4 Diga types ;>_>

TecherRamen
Apr 13, 2008, 03:51 PM
nosdiga because sometimes things move before foie/diga can hit them. But don't knock regrant its realy great as a shield (and for killing mages).

ErtaiClou
Apr 13, 2008, 04:06 PM
Hehe, that's funny, only using regrant at the hive. Cause you can't use monster trapping anywhere else. And it's not like regrant is devastating on wurms or anything. xD

Pob
Apr 13, 2008, 04:19 PM
Nosdiga is awesome - but get both. Regrant is great for staggering and knocking things over http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Gen2000
Apr 14, 2008, 08:12 AM
Nosdiga is more useful than Regrants even in HIVE missions. You will kill everything faster with it beside maybe those 4-legged charging enemies only because they can't be blown away but you'll need someone to constantly be healing you for it to be effective. You just better off using Damdiga/barta/foie on them. Regrants isn't that great.

Lunasol8888
Apr 14, 2008, 10:46 AM
In general you can't go wrong with Nosdiga. Theres dammage and a SE2 Stun so good all there with the homing ability.

Regrant can be great provided you know when to use it. For example: Stun locking wizards and other big guys in corners and walls. Dammage wise it won't get the job done quicker than Nosdiga but it helps your team because it can hold enemies still or prevent them from hurting allies or yourself. Other things Regrant works on are worms and sendillions (donkey thing in Linear Line?).

Er as a wrap up I'd use Regrant if you have a team. Otherwise Nosdiga in general.

stukasa
Apr 14, 2008, 11:10 AM
Nosdiga is the best PA frag tech in the game (for attack techs, anyway), and much much better than Regrant. Nosdiga has long range, homing, great damage, and Stun SE2. It's useful in pretty much every mission. Regrant on the other hand is very situational. It's good for pinning down Gaozorans and it works well on enemies that can't be knocked away (like Sendillans), but outside of HIVE missions I doubt you'll be using it much.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: stukasa on 2008-04-14 09:10 ]</font>

BFGfreak
Apr 14, 2008, 11:17 AM
On 2008-04-14 09:10, stukasa wrote:
Nosdiga is the best PA frag tech in the game (for attack techs, anyway), and much much better than Regrant. Nosdiga has long range, homing, great damage, and Stun SE2. It's useful in pretty much every mission. Regrant on the other hand is very situational. It's good for pinning down Gaozorans and it works well on enemies that can't be knocked away (like Sendillans), but outside of HIVE missions I doubt you'll be using it much.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: stukasa on 2008-04-14 09:10 ]</font>
You forgot worms, nothing's funner than stunlocking a worm, especially given how they kept killing me back when I was a noob, I feel like it's time for a bit of payback :evilgrin:

Edit:What, no evil grin smiley?! And no this http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_evil.gif is not what I was going for.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BFGfreak on 2008-04-14 09:19 ]</font>