PDA

View Full Version : AotI: Master Classes

GeekRuler
Apr 13, 2008, 10:10 PM
I missed the talk of the masterclasses and I wish to know what weapons Fighmaster, Gunmaster, and Mastertecher can use. A link to a site with this info is also good.
Please and thank you!

Zorafim
Apr 13, 2008, 10:21 PM
I think a search would give you the information you need, but I'm here and bored anyway.

Fighmasters can use axes, spears, swords, and doublesabers.
Gunmasters can use Laser Cannons, Shotguns, Rifles, and Twin Handguns (don't they do the same thing as rifles anyway?).
Masterforce (why does this class get a cool name? I want a class with a cool name...) gets Rods, Wands, and Madoogs.

All classes get a ~70% boost to their respective fields (note: Harquick and masterforce speed boost do different things, so both added together instead of multiplied, yielding an exceptionally quick casting time), can only equip S rank items (excluding clothing and units, but including weapons and armor), and gets lv50 of their respective fields and only their respective fields (Masterforce also gets lv10 support, lucky bastards...).

I believe that's all. Save your opinions for the master class discussion board.

GeekRuler
Apr 13, 2008, 10:24 PM
Indeed (I only wished Mastergunner had S class X-bow)
Thanks!

Zorafim
Apr 13, 2008, 10:34 PM
Well... I'm sure you can learn to comprimise. (http://youtube.com/watch?v=oflF-ec3Wuw)