PDA

View Full Version : Can someone explain the Forest,Ruins, etc areas please?

Achaiah191
Apr 14, 2008, 11:06 PM
when MAG ends I heard we are getting the Forest, Caves, Mines, and Ruins areas.
I also heard we would only be getting 1-2 blocks for each area. Are these blocks big full blocks or are they tiny areas that you move through?

Pandaling
Apr 14, 2008, 11:07 PM
I believe... it is one whole run... with blocks of each? I think there were some videos on one of the JP/mag threads that had a full run on video o-o;

Achaiah191
Apr 14, 2008, 11:27 PM
Ooohhh...that kinda saddens me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
I wanted to explore those areas like the good ole days.

pikachief
Apr 14, 2008, 11:30 PM
On 2008-04-14 21:27, Achaiah191 wrote:
Ooohhh...that kinda saddens me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
I wanted to explore those areas like the good ole days.

that IS MAG.

MAG is 1-2 small blocks of each area in 1 mission.

the MAG mission just stays after the event, but without the special increases and rewards.

yes the MAG event is 1 20-min long mission with the same spawns and maps every single run except for 1 room at the end of the ruins.

quite boring if u ask me >.>

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 14, 2008, 11:30 PM
Yea i believe it one whole ruins like Forest is block 1,etc I would think so...makes sense....Kinda like SW
To make more challengin the blocks might be very long.....but with the low monster types in each part (except ruins) i wouldnt think they would be incredibly long

I wish they made the levels somewhat longer then average....Not as long as they was in PSO......Well i guess its could

I would however like if the mission was as long as ruins was in PSO ^_^

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 14, 2008, 11:37 PM
o_0 @pikachiefs comment

wow so much for my pso dream.....
ok when u say 20 minutes....are you referring to the S rank??? or the A,B,C???? I hope u dont mean S but u might b....

This doesnt seem challengin.....
Which mean the prizes you can get durin that exchange mission will b easy to get....

Well atleast there is still the flowen sword,silence claw,stag cutlery and that SUV the butler used

RedMussel
Apr 15, 2008, 03:13 AM
On 2008-04-14 21:37, Charger89 wrote:
o_0 @pikachiefs comment

ok when u say 20 minutes....are you referring to the S rank??? or the A,B,C???? I hope u dont mean S but u might b....

Which mean the prizes you can get durin that exchange mission will b easy to get....

Well atleast there is still the flowen sword,silence claw,stag cutlery and that SUV the butler used

You just figured that out. >.>

Lyrise
Apr 16, 2008, 07:56 AM
On 2008-04-14 21:37, Charger89 wrote:
o_0 @pikachiefs comment

He's referring to the S level difficulty... This is only because the event itself is easy mode; enemy stats get cleaved in half, enemy HP to 25% of what it normally is. The mission that remains after the event returns everything the way it should be, full stats, proper HP. Vastly longer even though you no longer have access to S.