PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to S rank any of the Hive missions solo?

DRO
Apr 14, 2008, 11:20 PM
y or n? if so which? i need Pa frags and I like hive missions

pikachief
Apr 14, 2008, 11:23 PM
the first 2, but their very long lol

unless u can handle the first linear line mission as it is the best for getting PA frags http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pikachief on 2008-04-14 21:24 ]</font>

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 14, 2008, 11:42 PM
Technically....with the right equipment (and the right strategy) You can solo any HIVE mission...or any mission in that matter....it just might take a LONG time...

Ummm but i would say yes

I'm not sure bout Dark Satellite or Seed Awakened but for True Darkness on my fortefighter character i can beat that within 12-18 mins....

but if u wanna get easy PA Frags. Just do Linear Line like pikachief said

DRO
Apr 14, 2008, 11:50 PM
thanks

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DRO on 2008-04-14 21:50 ]</font>

DRO
Apr 14, 2008, 11:52 PM
i wanted hive in hopes for a repca drop

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 15, 2008, 12:06 AM
That works too but its isnt likely to get one but u never kno....u might b lucky ^_^

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 15, 2008, 12:07 AM
If you character is high enough, you can egg Thieves more then likely you will get PA Frags each time.....

hiraisho
Apr 15, 2008, 12:18 AM
On 2008-04-14 21:42, Charger89 wrote:
Technically....with the right equipment (and the right strategy) You can solo any HIVE mission...or any mission in that matter....it just might take a LONG time...

true but hes asking if its possible to S rank any of the HIVE missions solo. Yes you can solo any of the HIVE missions, the only one you CAN NOT S rank solo is True Darkness due to the multi switch door. You can Still solo True darkness easy and fast, you just cant get a S rank solo.

dc534
Apr 15, 2008, 01:37 PM
I find it worthles to solo SEED Awakened S2. Dark Satelitte is a little tough but you should be able to do it without getting killed to often. I am not saying SEED Awakened can not be solo'd but there really is nothing to get there besides frustration from getting foie'd to death by the shielded buffed gaozorans. Really that is what makes that mission ridiculous is those gaozorans other than that the rest of the mission is a breeze with the right equipment.