PDA

View Full Version : AotI-XBox 360: Alpha's Pre MAG 2nd Annual Meet and Greet!

AlphaMinotaux
Apr 14, 2008, 11:57 PM
I recently reactivated my account for PSU again. MAG is a huge event most people are nostalgic about. I'm throwing this together to meet new people playing PSU and those tried and true players that I never got the chance to meet. Hope a lot of you make it.
http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/2538/ffsonicandknm0dd680dyf7.jpg (http://diadu.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18)
Time:
UTC Thursday, April 24, 2008 at 21:00:00
UTC?, You say well go here
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

No more being late or early!

The event will end roughly when all activities are over.

Place:

The Club, Clyez City 3rd Floor.

Universe 17!

Activities:

Clothes Contest

What to wear for it:

Purple!, Yes purple will be the theme!
The purpleyest, Studlyest Man and Lady Will win!

Hat Draw:

Near the end of the contest the 1 hour window of submitting your entry will begin!
What to do: Send all messages to Alpha (GT: ALpHa MiNoTaUx) the names of the characters will be put into a hat (or whatever holds them) and will be drawn, results will be put at a "To Be Determined Address" 1 or 3 days later

Random Number Contest:
Every 10 minutes A Call will go out for everyone to do cmd: /rand this will produce a random number, the highest one will win!
This will continue Three times, don't miss your chance to win cash prizes!

Prizes:

Clothes contest:
Each Lady and Gentleman will each receive 500k

Hat Draw:
The one lucky winner will receive One-Million Meseta.

Random # Contest:
Each winner will receive 100k, Multiple Winners will not receive further prizes, and the next-highest will win.

Schedule:

Event Start: Thursday, April 24, 2008 at 21:00:00 UTC
First Random # Contest (10 minutes)
Clothes Contest (20 min)
Second Random # Contest (10 minutes)
Third Random # Contest (10 minutes)
Hat Draw-(1-hour)
All entries must be in before 1-hour, no LATE or EARLY

Edit: Time Changed to 1 hour earlier.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AlphaMinotaux on 2008-04-15 16:40 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AlphaMinotaux on 2008-04-19 13:18 ]</font>

pikachief
Apr 15, 2008, 12:25 AM
i shall be there!

and because i dont think robots can be gentlemen, because being gentlemen takes practice or being brought up into it, and cats are programs into being what they are, so they cant be gentlemen.

anyways, so i only have 1 other fleshie :/

I shall be there!

AlphaMinotaux
Apr 15, 2008, 12:29 AM
But I really am holding and event : /

I been out of PSU for a few months now and I need to catch up.

And shoo Sychosis, you'll get my thread deleted.

zandra117
Apr 15, 2008, 08:27 AM
Wrong forum for events, my event thread was moved to player matchup.

Also, wasnt the synbios event changed to 21:00:00 UTC so it wouldnt have much of a conflict with the Farewell to PSO event on the same day?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zandra117 on 2008-04-15 06:30 ]</font>

omegapirate2k
Apr 15, 2008, 10:25 AM
Boo yeah.

Totally showing up.

Kylie
Apr 15, 2008, 11:58 AM
I've been thinking PSU needs a community hosted event. I hope someone does this on PS2 / PC.

lvyhd
Apr 15, 2008, 12:03 PM
bein grand master of my clan makes me really busy so i guess me and my clan buddies could use a break from all this farmin that were doin I'll convince them to come with me to this event.

DEM_CIG
Apr 15, 2008, 01:47 PM
I would be there, but me 2nd semester of college does not end till the 2nd of May, so ill be back that day... Ill be on this weekend but that is it till the end of school.

Anduril
Apr 15, 2008, 07:00 PM
I would go, but I have a paper due at that time, and then an hour later I need to register my classes for the next semester. Sounded like an entertaining idea too.

GoichiSuda
Apr 15, 2008, 07:10 PM
Sounds fun.