PDA

View Full Version : Your opinion on the best PA Run mission.

Atomic646
Apr 15, 2008, 10:32 AM
In my Opinion Mad Creatures S2. Before that Unsafe Passage S2. I can do Mad Creature's way faster than Unsafe Passage, Plus you can't get instant killed (Megid). Share your opinions on what mission you do.

P.s I also do A Rank Guardians HQ http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

hiraisho
Apr 15, 2008, 10:43 AM
If its speed your after then yea those are good missions. Egg Thieves is a quick mission for a lot of frags, but problem is its not always guaranteed frags, but you may get one of those weapon boards instead. For my frags solo, I like doing runs that have nice drops within them, so I have a change to get an item I want or an item I can profit off of/trade while getting frags, so for missions I do is pretty much all across the board.

desturel
Apr 15, 2008, 11:37 AM
If I wanted PA frags, probably egg thieves. A friend and I can Duo that mission and get S rank... unfortunately that means we do have PA frags. Too many of them. I started buying Chuei (the 10 frag twin claw PA) and selling it to get rid of some frags.

If you don't have a few friends that can help you S rank Egg Thieves, then it really depends on your class. Linear Line S2 or Caves of Ice S2 for soloing as a fortetecher or acrotecher. Mad Creatures S2 for other classes.

Kylie
Apr 15, 2008, 11:52 AM
I'd just do any mission with a full party. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Not worrying about it seems to be the fastest way for me, but I guess I'd say Mad Creatures S2, Linear Line S2, or True Darkness S2.

joefro
Apr 15, 2008, 12:17 PM
Egg Thieves. Forest of Illusion. lol

Mr_Confused
Apr 15, 2008, 12:44 PM
cant believe no one says linear line s2, me and my friend can clear that mission in 4 min, just imagine if more people did it as well. I forsee 3 min PA frag runs.

desturel
Apr 15, 2008, 12:57 PM
On 2008-04-15 10:44, Mr_Confused wrote:
cant believe no one says linear line s2

Unsafe Passage is linear line S2. The original poster stated that one himself.