PDA

View Full Version : They should make new spells

BoggaDanga
Apr 15, 2008, 03:43 PM
They should add the spell that alterzaghoug uses at lvl 1 it will make two sparrows fly around u.....and there should be that multicolor dam spell that he uses

BoggaDanga
Apr 15, 2008, 03:45 PM
Just for fun the lvl 41 zonde should have zeus pop up out of the clouds and throw lightning at the enemy
and lvl 41 damdiga will have dimmagulous's head pop out of the ground and spew smoke from his mouth

BoggaDanga
Apr 15, 2008, 03:56 PM
Yet another spell that would be awesome if they added is the random lightning spell that omnagoug uses

Golto
Apr 15, 2008, 03:59 PM
Hmm ever see the edit button?

I think before they make new techs they should finally break down and release the two protective techs ofr online.

BoggaDanga
Apr 15, 2008, 04:03 PM
those are probably gonna be what they add next but they just really need a new attack tech not more support tech

RebhtheDark
Apr 15, 2008, 04:09 PM
I really think they should add the normal Grants spell, like they had in PSO! They already have Regrants, but not Grants? WTH?!! Oh and other attack light spells would be good!

BoggaDanga
Apr 15, 2008, 04:10 PM
Yeah that would be nice, there only one spell that light and i don't really like it that much, grant would be an awesome spell for them to add

hiraisho
Apr 15, 2008, 04:17 PM
I agree, I want Grants. would be a fun spell to have.

BoggaDanga
Apr 15, 2008, 04:20 PM
Makes me wonder what would a Gi light spell look like?

Inazuma
Apr 15, 2008, 04:47 PM
barrier techs and more light techs would be nice, yea. regrants is simply unusable b/c it kills you instantly.

we need strong single target techs for the other elements too. its weird always using nosudeega and deega on everything (or foie on ice monsters). forces have so much trouble fighting bosses b/c we have to use deega on all of em.

i would also like techs that can be casted while running or sidestepping. they can be fairly weak but would really be useful in certain situations.

RemiusTA
Apr 15, 2008, 04:58 PM
On 2008-04-15 13:56, BoggaDanga wrote:
TRIPLEPOST TRIPLEPOST TRIPLEPOST

god dammit

Kano-Okami
Apr 15, 2008, 05:03 PM
I'd be satisfied with an update to our current ones. Like having spells hit multiple boss parts.
Even Saber PAs hit atleast 3 hitboxes on the bosses while my rabarta only tags one spot..

beatrixkiddo
Apr 15, 2008, 05:48 PM
PSU has spells?

Kano-Okami
Apr 15, 2008, 06:00 PM
On 2008-04-15 15:48, beatrixkiddo wrote:
PSU has spells?

Oh quit the sarcasm, you know exactly what we mean by this point from context alone.
Technics, Techniques, Spells, Magic.. different name, same thing, gamewise. Comparing the magic/technic/technique PA list to that of the hunter or even ranger PA list is underwhelming, even with our 'ultimate PA' series. Even with that being said, I'd just like to have our 'technics' fixed so our attack hits every hitbox on a boss (within the attack's range and target limit) or multi-hitbox enemy rather then just summing it up to 1 hit per enemy regardless.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kano-Okami on 2008-04-15 16:09 ]</font>

Zorafim
Apr 15, 2008, 06:22 PM
As much as I dislike the OP's posts, I agree the game needs more spells. When was the last time we got new spells, anyway? When we got Majarra? Even then, the total amount of attack frag techs is five, isn't it? It's been far too long since we've had new techs.

On the other side, what more could you want from a tech? There's the distance AoE tech, the close range AoE tech, the linear tech, the close range tech, and with some elements a long range tech. Beyond that, they look different when you level them, as opposed to the other types of attacks. And most of the techs are useful for a given situation, as opposed to some bullets and arts.

Meh, give me Nosbarta and I'll be happy. A single target, chargable tech that specializes in damage against a single enemy. Ice techs don't have that.

thebummers
Apr 15, 2008, 06:35 PM
I really believe they have held back the two swirling, protection force PAs from the game since it would make hybrid techers pretty darn tough defense-wise. I don't think they wanted to deal with balancing it yet.

Light spells were poorly planned. For instance...why don't forces (general term) have the light single target sleep spell that all Holy Grounds mobs have? That's dumb. It's already in the game. Many techers I know don't even use regrants either. They just use a light card or bow. Or Diga on everything not ground.

GuardianElite
Apr 15, 2008, 10:28 PM
On 2008-04-15 16:35, thebummers wrote:
I really believe they have held back the two swirling, protection force PAs from the game since it would make hybrid techers pretty darn tough defense-wise. I don't think they wanted to deal with balancing it yet.

Light spells were poorly planned. For instance...why don't forces (general term) have the light single target sleep spell that all Holy Grounds mobs have? That's dumb. It's already in the game. Many techers I know don't even use regrants either. They just use a light card or bow. Or Diga on everything not ground.

Since when holy ground use sleep spells? You can block them. That mean they are not Techs....

beatrixkiddo
Apr 15, 2008, 10:40 PM
They aren't techs simply due to the fact that there isn't a player version of them. If a player version existed as a tech, maybe the enemies would use it, too?

Apone
Apr 15, 2008, 10:47 PM
Dont the creatures in white beast fire the same sleep spells? They cant use them when they're silenced so I guess that would make them techs of some kind right?

beatrixkiddo
Apr 15, 2008, 10:50 PM
Well, the division between "tech" and "not a tech even though it looks to be one, because you can dodge it" is kind of thin when it comes to enemies. For instance, many enemy "techs", even the ones that you can't block, use ATP rather than TP. Similarly, some "techs" are stopped by Shock, while others are stopped by Silence. Generally, I'd say if it's blockable it's not a tech, just a generic missile. If it can't be blocked, it's a real tech.

Uncle_bob
Apr 16, 2008, 01:37 AM
Gasp! Adding new techniques? How absurd! Melee weapons still need 3 new PA's each!

loljoke. Really, some new ones would be nice. Ignoring the shitstorm above me, the light-based attack the critters use on neudaiz would be a nice technique to have.

Weeaboolits
Apr 16, 2008, 01:56 AM
It'd be nice if they'd finish releasing the ones we already have.

Also, Nosfoie. Go go!

Additionally, why the hell don't we have a retier based debuff?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin_Cooper on 2008-04-15 23:58 ]</font>

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 16, 2008, 02:12 AM
Just like what alot of people already said....Grants should come back.... in my opinion best spell in pso

Arika
Apr 16, 2008, 02:17 AM
First of all, before new tech.
PSOW need a very big Edit button for BoggDanga...

Powder Keg
Apr 16, 2008, 02:27 AM
On 2008-04-15 14:58, RemiusTA wrote:

On 2008-04-15 13:56, BoggaDanga wrote:
TRIPLEPOST TRIPLEPOST TRIPLEPOST

god dammit

does it hurt or something?

I'd like:

Grants
Wind techs (would require a whole new element I guess, which really can't happen)

landman
Apr 16, 2008, 03:06 AM
I though Grants was already in the game o_O what is what the light olgohmon shot? it is light, it is a linear attack and it causes sleep, looks like a PSU Gratns to me... they should add it xd

And wind technikes could be neutral, it is not that difficult, ZAN technikes are a classic in the series and they were usually green = neutral in PSU

Miyoko
Apr 16, 2008, 06:02 AM
Y'know, the whole "You can block the light tech so it's not a real tech" seems kind of like a weak argument... I mean, you can block damfoie... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

amtalx
Apr 16, 2008, 06:17 AM
PSU has a hell of a lot more variety than PSO. I don't really have anything to complain about.

Danny_Dark
Apr 16, 2008, 06:49 AM
Agreed...

Shinko
Apr 16, 2008, 07:44 AM
Additionally, why the hell don't we have a retier based debuff?

[/quote]

i so agree on this. why? this would be very useful.

also grants would be nice too. its hard trying to make regrants work. they should update that spell.

beatrixkiddo
Apr 16, 2008, 10:21 AM
On 2008-04-16 04:02, Miyoko wrote:
Y'know, the whole "You can block the light tech so it's not a real tech" seems kind of like a weak argument... I mean, you can block damfoie... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Because enemy damfoie isn't a tech, or it would have the same Burn level as player Damfoie.

Cathbar
Apr 16, 2008, 10:33 AM
I'd be happy with spells hitting at least 2 hit blocks on large and boss mobs and if they added Damzonde

enoch
Apr 16, 2008, 10:44 AM
we need some summons....wouldnt it be cool like....if we could summon the characters from PSO? like summon kirrek to unleash unholy hell with his soul eater

Shinko
Apr 16, 2008, 11:17 AM
On 2008-04-16 08:44, enoch wrote:
we need some summons....wouldnt it be cool like....if we could summon the characters from PSO? like summon kirrek to unleash unholy hell with his soul eater

that would be great but it also would be cheap

ThePendragon
Apr 16, 2008, 01:03 PM
Zan

Gen2000
Apr 16, 2008, 01:13 PM
Need that light shot Neudiaz enemies uses and a whole balance of light spells in general (Gi/Ra/etc or something similar to them).
Stronger Foie/Diga-ish like techs for other elements. Using Foie/Diga/Nosdiga on every boss is lame.
Nosfoie/barta
Damzonde.

After that then maybe they focus on brand new techs like summons and that other mess but need to fix/finish the basics first.

enoch
Apr 16, 2008, 01:22 PM
On 2008-04-16 09:17, Shinko wrote:

On 2008-04-16 08:44, enoch wrote:

that would be great but it also would be cheap

how so?

TecherRamen
Apr 16, 2008, 01:38 PM
sleep would be sweet. and it would make sense since megid is a line spell and we have 2 bullets(DIGA FOIE) for 3 line spells... and the 2 defense spells would be cheap. think about it invincibility for one hit. you would just have one or two people continually casting them....

But i must say. damzonde ftw

Ahkaskar
Apr 16, 2008, 02:47 PM
They should combine existing technics into exciting new flavors, like Cool Ranch.

Yes, that's an intentional reference.

WhiteKnight01
Apr 16, 2008, 04:02 PM
Kamatoze seems to have a dambarta but actes more like regrant so that could be a new one. and alot of enemies have a single hit light attack, then you have all the boss attacks like dam zonde, those light and dark birds at Alterazgohg. so they maby a few packed away that we dont need an update for. plus we could also get newmans version of a suv, im thinking something like those anoying things thta attack you on Alterazgohg fight but that just proberly crap

Kinako78
Apr 16, 2008, 04:03 PM
On 2008-04-15 14:09, RebhtheDark wrote:
I really think they should add the normal Grants spell, like they had in PSO! They already have Regrants, but not Grants? WTH?!! Oh and other attack light spells would be good!

Agreed. I don't even like Regrants that much. We need more light attack techs.

Sinue_v2
Apr 16, 2008, 07:45 PM
Wat and Zan techniques would be nice to see again, but pretty much impossible with the current setup. Water and Wind aren't quite the polar opposites that Fire and Ice, Light and Darkness, Lightning and Ground are. Though it would be nice to see combination spells - a series of techs that you can just punch the button and fire off, or hold it down to "charge". If others in the party "charge" certain other techniques as assists, then they can combine. Such as RaZan with GiFoie to create a swirling firestorm that spreads out from the caster. RaFoie and Wat could cause a surge wave of boiling water to wash over enemies.

Or they could also just add new techniques to the existing main groups by bringing back the "Na" tier of techniques. Used to be "tech", Gi-"tech", and Na-"tech" - which changed to "Ra" in PSO. So simply bring them back with a different radius/effect.

Weeaboolits
Apr 16, 2008, 10:39 PM
On 2008-04-16 17:45, Sinue_v2 wrote:
Wat and Zan techniques would be nice to see again, but pretty much impossible with the current setup. Water and Wind aren't quite the polar opposites that Fire and Ice, Light and Darkness, Lightning and Ground are. Though it would be nice to see combination spells - a series of techs that you can just punch the button and fire off, or hold it down to "charge". If others in the party "charge" certain other techniques as assists, then they can combine. Such as RaZan with GiFoie to create a swirling firestorm that spreads out from the caster. RaFoie and Wat could cause a surge wave of boiling water to wash over enemies.

Or they could also just add new techniques to the existing main groups by bringing back the "Na" tier of techniques. Used to be "tech", Gi-"tech", and Na-"tech" - which changed to "Ra" in PSO. So simply bring them back with a different radius/effect.I rather like that idea of bringing more elements to the table, however, the only problem would be the PA limit. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Maybe they could increase it if they ever did that. also water and wind element monsters go go.

What colors would those be on melee though? Maybe light blue and um... I dunno.

DAMASCUS
Apr 16, 2008, 11:29 PM
I just want the old Gizonde back. The one that shoots out and zig-zags through a group of enemies in the blink of an eye

Zorafim
Apr 16, 2008, 11:52 PM
Water would be blu...
Wind would be gree...

Good question. But I approve of water and wind elements, at least.

TresIngram
Apr 17, 2008, 12:52 AM
Something tells me that would be alittle to much over kill don't you think??

GuardianElite
Apr 17, 2008, 12:58 AM
On 2008-04-16 22:52, TresIngram wrote:

You telling me. They have like 6 of each element.
If you add water and wind might as well add Time Techs lol

TresIngram
Apr 17, 2008, 01:00 AM
On 2008-04-16 22:58, GuardianElite wrote:

If they did that i don't even want think what would happen.

Weeaboolits
Apr 17, 2008, 01:06 AM
It wouldn't make them any stronger or anything, there'd just be more. >_>

GuardianElite
Apr 17, 2008, 01:17 AM

TresIngram
Apr 17, 2008, 01:20 AM
On 2008-04-16 23:06, Ronin_Cooper wrote:
It wouldn't make them any stronger or anything, there'd just be more. >_>

But do you know what they can do if they added a time tech??

GuardianElite
Apr 17, 2008, 01:24 AM
Increase or Decrease your character or Party's speed
Slow down enemy or mobs speed
Stop enemy or mobs movement
All for set amount of time

TresIngram
Apr 17, 2008, 01:40 AM
On 2008-04-16 23:24, GuardianElite wrote:

Don't you think that'll amke the game to easy to beat???

GuardianElite
Apr 17, 2008, 01:42 AM
On 2008-04-16 23:40, TresIngram wrote:

On 2008-04-16 23:24, GuardianElite wrote:

Don't you think that'll amke the game to easy to beat???

heh not stopping SEGA making it any easier than it is

Weeaboolits
Apr 17, 2008, 01:46 AM
I actually didn't see the bit about time. I don't think they've pulled that in any Phantasy Star games, though my progress in the classic games is little to boast, so I don't actually know.

GuardianElite
Apr 17, 2008, 01:48 AM
On 2008-04-16 23:46, Ronin_Cooper wrote:
I actually didn't see the bit about time. I don't think they've pulled that in any Phantasy Star games, though my progress in the classic games is little to boast, so I don't actually know.

your correct it isnt in other ps games.

Sinue_v2
Apr 17, 2008, 02:02 AM
On 2008-04-16 23:48, GuardianElite wrote:

Yes and no.

In Phantasy Star II, both Hugh and Kain had spells that didn't affect time itself, but imposed effects of time on enemies.

Hugh's Gen and SaGen techs (Bio only) caused Biomonsters to grow old rapidly - lowering their stats. Kain's Eijia (Mech only) technique caused machines to corrode and decay rapidly. Although a bit fuzzier still are techniques like Saner which "speed up" your party - allowing them to attack first in subsequent turns. It's opposite "Doran" is used to slow down enemies.

Time wasn't considered an element to be manipulated, and they don't have their own "tier" of spells the way Foi, Wat, Zan, etc have. Although they aren't expressly time-manipulating spells, their effects are similar to what you'd find in a Time-Spell category of techs.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sinue_v2 on 2008-04-17 00:05 ]</font>

ThEoRy
Apr 17, 2008, 09:15 AM
On 2008-04-15 14:09, RebhtheDark wrote:

I've been saying RaGrants for months. RAGRANTS!

oh and damzonde...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ThEoRy on 2008-04-17 07:19 ]</font>

TresIngram
Apr 17, 2008, 02:14 PM
On 2008-04-16 23:48, GuardianElite wrote:

Hmm i think i'm beginning to see your point.

Weeaboolits
Apr 17, 2008, 04:51 PM
Saner and Doran sound like they could be quite fun in PSU, though I doubt they'd be very balanced.

Sinue_v2
Apr 17, 2008, 05:53 PM
They could work. Just bump up the PP usage extremely high and make the caster hold it down to make the tech take effect - like Damm series techs. Have them AoE, but on a specific target. So that way if you target an enemy at the epicenter of a group - it would affect all creatures within that range. However if they ran out of range, they would regain normal speed. Same deal with speed up, except it's AoE centered on the caster. So while being quite useful, it would put the caster in danger.

It would also prevent the same caster from casting a slow-down and speed up at the same time. To get the full benefit, you'd have to basically disable two of your game's techers.

And of course, they could also bump up the speed of certain enemies (but not to the point where they can't be taken out with standard melee/range, just annoyingly fast) to help facilitate the need for these techniques and promote teamwork.

Weeaboolits
Apr 17, 2008, 05:56 PM
Not to mention if they were added, we'd get enemies using them as well.

Saner'd have to have a pretty large radius to be useful, though.

TresIngram
Apr 17, 2008, 06:39 PM
On 2008-04-17 15:56, Ronin_Cooper wrote:
Not to mention if they were added, we'd get enemies using them as well.

Saner'd have to have a pretty large radius to be useful, though.

yep that deferly a major down side.

lostinseganet
Apr 17, 2008, 06:49 PM
Well with so many Combined powers Earth, Fire, Wind, Water...that is pretty much all my Heart desires. Would love to have summond spells though.

TresIngram
Apr 17, 2008, 07:20 PM
On 2008-04-17 16:49, lostinseganet wrote:
Well with so many Combined powers Earth, Fire, Wind, Water...that is pretty much all my Heart desires. Would love to have summond spells though.

Now that will be a nightmare i wouldn't wish on anyone that'll be to cruel.

Weeaboolits
Apr 17, 2008, 08:31 PM
Well with so many Combined powers Earth, Fire, Wind, Water...that is pretty much all my Heart desires. Would love to have summond spells though.Mylla & Youlla?

Zorafim
Apr 17, 2008, 08:37 PM

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/unknown_exception/gaf/fry-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

SStrikerR
Apr 17, 2008, 08:59 PM
I like how a person named after a melee PA wants more techs lol.

On topic: Gib me pso grants!

Phoenix148
Apr 17, 2008, 09:42 PM
Go Captain Planet!!!! whoooooooo!!! sry, couldn't resist

Nuclearranger
Apr 17, 2008, 10:02 PM
I'm surprised this didn't turn into a OMG I WANT WIN SPELL thread lol

Poncho_Jr_2
Apr 17, 2008, 10:03 PM
As stated before, more barrier TECHnics and or a solid damage Light TECHnic. That DOESN'T kill you. =/

TresIngram
Apr 17, 2008, 10:08 PM
On 2008-04-17 20:02, Nuclearranger wrote:
I'm surprised this didn't turn into a OMG I WANT WIN SPELL thread lol

I get what your saying it's starting to sound like that isn't it.

thunder-ray
Apr 20, 2008, 08:53 AM
Ive always though it would be cool if sega makes a new element tech made of wind. Do you guys think wind techs would be cool?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: thunder-ray on 2008-04-20 07:03 ]</font>

RemiusTA
Apr 20, 2008, 09:00 AM
Hole = cavity or something you fall into

Whole = something in its entirety

darkante
Apr 20, 2008, 09:02 AM
Yeah easiely awesome. Damwind would like blow the enemies very far away so it keep stunned and in place..be near a wall. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif
Or a big tornado which upon using will make the fly very high up in the air only to crash down in high speed.

Drowls..XO

thunder-ray
Apr 20, 2008, 09:04 AM
[quote]On 2008-04-20 07:00, RemiusTA wrote:
Hole = cavity or something you fall into

Whole = something in its entirety

Fixed thanks for pointing that out for me bro

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: thunder-ray on 2008-04-20 07:05 ]</font>

thunder-ray
Apr 20, 2008, 09:06 AM
Noswind would be like nosdiga expect it makes 3 twisters at lvl 21 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

tyurru
Apr 21, 2008, 08:18 AM
Makes me wonder, When are Dizas & Rentis Spells coming out??

F-Gattaca
Apr 21, 2008, 08:25 AM
We needs us some more Grants. Oh, and I'm one of those guys who'd like to see GRA/WAT/THU/ZAN come back. Gravity based spells? In my PSU? HEL YEH

On 2008-04-16 17:45, Sinue_v2 wrote:

Or they could also just add new techniques to the existing main groups by bringing back the "Na" tier of techniques. Used to be "tech", Gi-"tech", and Na-"tech" - which changed to "Ra" in PSO. So simply bring them back with a different radius/effect.

Well--they could make at least the wind/gravity/energy ones neutral-element spells. Although, the gravity-based spells would probably wind up being Ground element seeing as bullet PAs that are ground element are prefixed Grav(ity) ...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: F-Gattaca on 2008-04-21 06:33 ]</font>

lokey013
Apr 21, 2008, 11:01 AM
I would love to see a Damzonde spell =P....WIZAaaaaaaRD!!!!

enoch
Apr 21, 2008, 11:07 AM
how about a new form for spells? oh idk

how about a new buff that added a element to your parties weapons? =D it would be cheap as hell though

KiteWolfwood
Apr 21, 2008, 03:55 PM
That would actually be pretty neat. Wind techs would neutral element and not that strong but have them focus on like knocking back mobs an such. Like Razan could knock-down mobs, Gizan could blow-away mobs, Noszan could be like you hold the button down and a mini tornado circles your target and as long as you hold the button down it'll continue to juggle the mob in the air and those that are close to it (all this depending on its level) all the while it continuously uses up PP like a Dam tech.

To make it balanced the knockback effects would get an SE level to determine what size mobs can be affected by it. Also PP cost would be higher too.

TresIngram
Apr 21, 2008, 04:27 PM
Comblining elements together doesn't sound like a bad idea.

GuardianElite
Apr 21, 2008, 05:35 PM
On 2008-04-21 13:55, KiteWolfwood wrote:
That would actually be pretty neat. Wind techs would neutral element and not that strong but have them focus on like knocking back mobs an such. Like Razan could knock-down mobs, Gizan could blow-away mobs, Noszan could be like you hold the button down and a mini tornado circles your target and as long as you hold the button down it'll continue to juggle the mob in the air and those that are close to it (all this depending on its level) all the while it continuously uses up PP like a Dam tech.

To make it balanced the knockback effects would get an SE level to determine what size mobs can be affected by it. Also PP cost would be higher too.

you could classify wind as lightning tech very similar most part

unicorn
Apr 21, 2008, 05:38 PM
Combining techs would be cool.

I always liked Antipod from Chrono Trigger.

---

Hmmm, neutral techs would be cool.

What about rainbow techs? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif They could take the elemental attribute opposite of the enemy with no SEs. I dunno.

PALRAPPYS
Apr 21, 2008, 05:47 PM
All I can say is, we need new spells. Especially if we get another expansion, then seriously.

DEM_CIG
Apr 21, 2008, 06:17 PM
Nosbarta and Nos Foie, even a damzonde would be interesting.

Jainsea
Apr 21, 2008, 10:12 PM

we already have Time techs , its called lag http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Umberger
Apr 21, 2008, 10:17 PM
On 2008-04-21 06:18, tyurru wrote:
Makes me wonder, When are Dizas & Rentis Spells coming out??

I'm not entirely sure they are ever going to be released, due to balance.

Alura
Apr 21, 2008, 11:17 PM
there this tech

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcEm18XKCC8

TresIngram
Apr 22, 2008, 10:38 PM
On 2008-04-21 20:12, Jainesa wrote:

we already have Time techs , its called lag http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

hey i forget about that good one http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

TresIngram
Apr 23, 2008, 09:46 PM
yea we can't call that a tech can we??

Omega_Weltall
Apr 23, 2008, 10:07 PM
I just want my Zan back >_<

Sinue_v2
Apr 23, 2008, 11:04 PM
On 2008-04-21 13:55, KiteWolfwood wrote:
That would actually be pretty neat. Wind techs would neutral element and not that strong but have them focus on like knocking back mobs an such. Like Razan could knock-down mobs, Gizan could blow-away mobs, Noszan ....

Here's an idea. How about a Zan technique that rather than spreads enemies out even further - gathers them up in a clump again making them easier to target with other AoE techs, PA's, and weapons after the Nubgunner Tornado Dances them to the four corners of the room?

Stezan
Apr 24, 2008, 12:38 AM
I think Megiverse should be changed to heal teammates. I don't find too many times when this tech more useful than the other dark techs. But if it could heal others, it would provide a nice lil' support option for Masterforce.

TresIngram
Apr 24, 2008, 05:52 PM
You think that'll work

Zorafim
Apr 24, 2008, 06:37 PM
Well, some of our dark elemental techs are gravity in name. Ramegid and Damegid are supposed to be gravity wells. I've always been satisfied with that, and I'm not sure what else they could do.

TresIngram
Apr 24, 2008, 08:06 PM
True though i always use swords and guns the only time i use a tech is to myself more my party.

TresIngram
Apr 25, 2008, 03:37 PM
hmm i see