PDA

View Full Version : I have a question

Shinko
Apr 16, 2008, 05:15 PM
Hey i have a question. A friend of mine got banned. this was before AoI was out. but she don't know why she got banned. she said she never did any kinda hacking or any thing wrong. So she mailed them asking why and they told her if she mail them again with another email like that it would be blocked.

so i ask you why would sega do that. they could at least gave her a reason for why she got banned dont you think. what should she do if she really want to come back?

ok here's what the letter said....

Thank you for contacting SEGA Europe.

Thanks for your mail regarding your PSU account. Users permanently banned from the PSU, or PSO BB servers, are not allowed back. For your future reference we highly recommend that you read through our rules and policies prior to playing a SEGA game online.

While we appreciate the time taken to contact our team, we regret we will be unable to assist any further and as such will not respond to any further emails concerning this issue.

Best regards,

Steve Thompson
Product Support
SEGA Europe

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shinko on 2008-04-16 15:57 ]</font>

Hiroko
Apr 16, 2008, 05:22 PM
Tough one...they had to have some reason to ban her... As for coming back, doesn't sound like she much for options. Sorry to hear that... T-T

Wheatpenny
Apr 16, 2008, 05:46 PM
She could make a new acct....

Shinko
Apr 16, 2008, 05:56 PM
On 2008-04-16 15:46, Wheatpenny wrote:
She could make a new acct....

that wont work. believe me i know

Wheatpenny
Apr 16, 2008, 06:04 PM
Wha they block ya at Ip level?