PDA

View Full Version : Need high Hit % Vulcans or any other rare high hit% mechs

HC82
Jan 20, 2003, 06:56 PM
Iam looking for some Vulcans with hit percents 50% and higher(Iam hoping for atleast 55%+). If you happen to have M&A vise, H&S, or L&K combats with hit percents in those range i'd be willing to trade for them as well.

Just drop me a PM if you have them.

I have many things for trade of all types(rare units armor, mag/cell, weapons etc, P drops, alot stuff I found my self). It's realy alot to make into one list. If you just happen to have one of those mechs with the hit% listed it would be worth it for you to contact me. For those who are super legits I have untekked rares to confirm there legitness.

GaijinPUnch
Jan 20, 2003, 07:11 PM
Best o' luck to ya. I was willing to take 40% hit on L&K Combats, and got nothing. Best I could find myself (so far) is 15% hit. I think on the US side of things, people are quick to throw away 9-stars w/o checking the %'s. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

HC82
Jan 20, 2003, 07:20 PM
Vulcans are more commonly kept by hunters.

HC82
Jan 22, 2003, 03:55 AM
Bump

neko-chan
Jan 22, 2003, 06:21 AM
I have various Vulcans and Gatlings all of them with 50% Hits and various other %s against enemies.

I'll post the correct precents later, if you're still interested.

ChronoTrigga_Lost
Jan 22, 2003, 06:22 AM
i just got a King Vulcan, but no %'s whatsoever, I'm gonna try to get to ultimate by Feb 5th and just find a panarm and kill all the other enemies, then start getting exp from pan arms like that one guy did with God HAND