PDA

View Full Version : caves of illusion

RikaPSOW
Apr 18, 2008, 01:35 PM
when caves of illusion came out in jp, what missions were everyone doing. Like is everyone spamming white beast? This is like an economy based question. Like will people possibly be on neudez a long time after it comes out?(according to how jp user have been so far)

Anduril
Apr 18, 2008, 01:40 PM
Well, since there is a GBR on Neudaiz with Neudaiz also getting S2s and Caves, and this GBR is still going on, since I think it just started last week I"m assuming people are going to be sicking around on Neudaiz for a while.

RedMussel
Apr 18, 2008, 01:48 PM
Like i have no idea like why you like keep saying like, no what i like meen?

Ryna
Apr 18, 2008, 01:49 PM
With the release of the new Neudaiz S2 missions and GBR there, people are spamming it a lot.

lokey013
Apr 18, 2008, 01:50 PM
Sweet....can't wait for that to come over to the US =P

chicken105
Apr 18, 2008, 02:05 PM
what's the going rate for the amore tip. the single dagger in japan. Isn't there 2 rappy iggs if you get the rare map?

RikaPSOW
Apr 18, 2008, 02:07 PM
thanks guys, i just wanted to know, so i could buy a red/knight (really want one). I just wanted to see if it would cost a lot (still probably will)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RikaPSOW on 2008-04-18 12:07 ]</font>

Ryna
Apr 18, 2008, 02:18 PM
On 2008-04-18 12:07, RikaPSOW wrote:
thanks guys, i just wanted to know, so i could buy a red/knight (really want one). I just wanted to see if it would cost a lot (still probably will)

You can probably expect it to be about as common as Red / Force was during the Moatoob GBR. However, since it is a desirable slot unit, the player shop prices will be much higher.

DarkEliteRico
Apr 18, 2008, 02:20 PM
On 2008-04-18 12:05, chicken105 wrote:
what's the going rate for the amore tip. the single dagger in japan. Isn't there 2 rappy iggs if you get the rare map?

If you're doing dancing birds there's only one rare giant rappy, and a regular rappy....i guess it would be useful if i got their names correct :/

chicken105
Apr 18, 2008, 03:34 PM
Well idk Ryna, it is a desirable unit yes. However, there's tons of people at white beast.
off topic a lil:
Rico, i ment this mission http://psupedia.info/Sakura_Warpath

LuigiMario
Apr 18, 2008, 03:38 PM
Hello Chicken

And I see Red Knight being sold for a stack in the future maybe. Maybe 50mil. Elitests are gonna make this item overpriced because thays how dumb they are.

RikaPSOW
Apr 18, 2008, 04:04 PM
(great... -.-)

-Tidus_415-
Apr 18, 2008, 04:16 PM
Yeah because its pretty stupid to overprice a unit everybody wants and make a huge profit off it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

LuigiMario
Apr 18, 2008, 06:53 PM
On 2008-04-18 14:16, -Tidus_415- wrote:
Yeah because its pretty stupid to overprice a unit everybody wants and make a huge profit off it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

And why are we overpricing out items.....because of Elitets. Who the hell said anything about you "honest" working people trying to make a quick buck out of Elitist dumbshits.

Syl
Apr 18, 2008, 07:31 PM
On 2008-04-18 16:53, LuigiMario wrote:
And why are we overpricing out items.....because of Elitets. Who the hell said anything about you "honest" working people trying to make a quick buck out of Elitist dumbshits.

Now I'm all against most of the gear elitists out there, but it's called marketing. Sadly, you either keep up with it or lose out on a lot of profit. Let's say the cheapest on is 50 mil and you're a common average joe player with meh gear and not much meseta to your name.

Lets say you find one but don't really need it and want to sell it. I seriously doubt you would sell it for 15 mil if you were the one to find it. Even if it is because some elitist player got like 2 and tries to sell their extra right away for maximum profit, you are going to try to undercut them in the most profitable way. Nawimsayin?

When it comes to marketing, you can't always be "honest" even if you are selling it cheaper than everyone, especially if you need meseta. It's your item, you found it, you worked for it. You should be able to price it as high as you want. But common sense pretty much judges whether it sells or not. If it's priced too high obviously no ones going to buy it.

And if you think it's priced too high... well then go hunt it and sell it "honestly" http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

/rant

mvffin
Apr 18, 2008, 09:40 PM
I know if I found one, I would deinintely NOT be selling it.

beatrixkiddo
Apr 18, 2008, 09:47 PM
I highly doubt that Red / Knight will be as expensive or rare as Red / Force.

Even during GBR, not that many people played on Moatoob. But when we get a GBR that includes White Beasts, you can bet people will be spamming that shit.

And when the GBR ends, and everyone* goes back to White Beast, more and more will keep showing up.

* 99% of the population.

Lyrise
Apr 18, 2008, 10:23 PM
Red/Knight isn't as rare as Red/Force dropwise. Shopwise...because it is sucha desireable unit, there's pretty much NONE being sold. And if it is being sold, it is gone in a few seconds, literally.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Apr 18, 2008, 10:56 PM
On 2008-04-18 20:23, Lyrise wrote:
Red/Knight isn't as rare as Red/Force dropwise. Shopwise...because it is sucha desireable unit, there's pretty much NONE being sold. And if it is being sold, it is gone in a few seconds, literally.

Well, that's understandable, considering how lolwtf the stats are.

Middle
Apr 19, 2008, 05:33 AM
is there any video on youtube (or anywhere else) that shows the caves of illusion yest?
i can't find one!

RikaPSOW
Apr 19, 2008, 09:04 AM
I hope I find one (though I'll probably not be lucky enough to even find the mission)

Mysterious-G
Apr 19, 2008, 09:31 AM
So it REALLY is out? >_>
(Would bring me back to play PSU.)

Sylpheed
Apr 19, 2008, 09:35 AM
On 2008-04-18 12:05, chicken105 wrote:

Rappy Igg's at level 150+ drop the twin dagger version Amore Tippies, not the amore tip. Also IIRC the new mission 'Sakura Warpath' has two rappy Gugg's spawn in the mission. However, they are not the final monsters in the mission hence they do not spawn as the rare version at the end of the map.

Im pretty sure Shinowa Hidoki's are the end monsters on sakura Warpath. So to anwer your question, the Amore Tip is probably just as rare now on the JP servers as it always has been.