PDA

View Full Version : MAG Question

TheNineSuns
Apr 18, 2008, 02:39 PM
Personally, It's the reason I am still playing this game. I know everybody says it but PSO was the supiror game. But I think they waited too long for the last 2 weeks, there has been no reason to play, not even to level PA's seeing as though they are rebalancing them soon.

Anyway, does anyone know, if the Spread Needle will be avalible to everyone after the event, or just to the top 500, or something along those lines. x

Notice: This topic was originally part of MAG (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?forum=20&topic=172674)

AlMcFly
Apr 18, 2008, 02:45 PM
You know, there are many Max Attack threads this could have been posted in. Please don't create another one, just wastes the space.

On 2008-04-18 12:39, TheNineSuns wrote:
Personally, It's the reason I am still playing this game. I know everybody says it but PSO was the supiror game.

Play PSO than.

But I think they waited too long for the last 2 weeks, there has been no reason to play, not even to level PA's seeing as though they are rebalancing them soon.

That's like saying "The war in Iraq won't end for another couple of years. Right when the violence dies down and it gets a little easier there, I will join the military."

You are a poser...

Anyway, does anyone know, if the Spread Needle will be avalible to everyone after the event, or just to the top 500, or something along those lines. x

Have you even TRIED reading any of the other threads? This has been answered maybe more than 10 times in the last week. We assume top 500 but Sega hasn't released the info yet. It's almost for sure that not everyone will get it.

TheNineSuns
Apr 18, 2008, 03:01 PM
How helpful. What a lovely person you are. x

Randomness
Apr 18, 2008, 03:06 PM
You also may want to reconsider tagging this 360 when its about an event on BOTH servers.

Ryna
Apr 18, 2008, 03:16 PM
We don't know the exact details for the event yet. We assume the Spread Needle/G will be awarded to the top 500 points earners. That could very well change.

AlMcFly
Apr 18, 2008, 03:17 PM
On 2008-04-18 13:01, TheNineSuns wrote:
How helpful. What a lovely person you are. x

I answered your question. Do you want everyone to sugarcoat things when they speak to you? We won't.

TheNineSuns
Apr 18, 2008, 03:18 PM
Thankyou. =] x

Chuck_Norris
Apr 18, 2008, 03:21 PM
Ah, McFly, way to keep it real. If MAG is the only thing keeping you playing this. You will be quite disappointed. You might as well go back to PSO >>

Neith
Apr 18, 2008, 03:26 PM
On 2008-04-18 12:45, McFlyVII wrote:
You know, there are many Max Attack threads this could have been posted in. Please don't create another one, just wastes the space.

Good to know we're still polite here then. Oh wait, no- stop being an ass. The OP only asked a question. Sure, it's been answered before, but that doesn't give you some god-given right to act like a complete ass.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif Lighten up a bit, yes?

AlMcFly
Apr 18, 2008, 03:38 PM
On 2008-04-18 13:26, UrikoBB3 wrote:

On 2008-04-18 12:45, McFlyVII wrote:

Good to know we're still polite here then. Oh wait, no- stop being an ass. The OP only asked a question. Sure, it's been answered before, but that doesn't give you some god-given right to act like a complete ass.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif Lighten up a bit, yes?

You are right. God hasn't granted me the right to be an assh*le. The constitution of the United States however DOES give me the right AND the privilidge of being as big an assh*le as I want to be.

If I no longer have the right to act how I want, this would be a communist country. Does that mean you are communist? Communists are not welcome here Uriko. Please leave.

Edit:

On 2008-04-18 13:39, TheNineSuns wrote:

I answered your question. Do you want everyone to sugarcoat things when they speak to you? We won't.

Yes you answered my question, give yourself a round of applause you obviously deserve one. I also really appreciated the extremely relevant sarcasm and witty digs. In future I will do my best to aspire to be the awesomeness that you so clearly are. Please forgive me for wasting your precious space. I wont do it again. I obviously live in a world where everybody sugarcoats what they say to me, and I am impossibly naive, I beg for your forgiveness for starting another thread about the biggest event in PSU so far. I should have realised people don't want to come on to forums to discuss and help people with topics related to this game. I am obviously just a poser.

I'm glad to have spoken to someone with so much knowledge of forums, because unlike the real world, where everybody sugarcoats things, I would have been eaten alive out here. Thankyou for your help I hope we can be friends. x

I accept your apology, now apologize for the double post ;P.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: McFlyVII on 2008-04-18 13:41 ]</font>

TheNineSuns
Apr 18, 2008, 03:38 PM

Yes you answered my question, give yourself a round of applause you obviously deserve one. I also really appreciated the extremely relevant sarcasm and witty digs. In future I will do my best to aspire to be the awesomeness that you so clearly are. Please forgive me for wasting your precious space. I wont do it again. I obviously live in a world where everybody sugarcoats what they say to me, and I am impossibly naive, I beg for your forgiveness for starting another thread about the biggest event in PSU so far. I should have realised people don't want to come on to forums to discuss and help people with topics related to this game. I am obviously just a poser.

I'm glad to have spoken to someone with so much knowledge of forums, because unlike the real world, where everybody sugarcoats things, I would have been eaten alive out here. Thankyou for your help I hope we can be friends. x

TheNineSuns
Apr 18, 2008, 03:39 PM

Neith
Apr 18, 2008, 03:41 PM
On 2008-04-18 13:38, McFlyVII wrote:
If I no longer have the right to act how I want, this would be a communist country. Does that mean you are communist? Communists are not welcome here Uriko. Please leave.

This is a message board, with rules in place. Last I checked, flaming someone for asking a question that's been asked before isn't acceptable. Stop trying to justify it with the elaborate explanations, you can't apply that kind of logic to a message board.

Call me what you want, you're just making yourself out to be even more of a troll.

Edit: If you want to keep this up, PM. I can't see the sense in talking to you here.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UrikoBB3 on 2008-04-18 13:43 ]</font>

AlMcFly
Apr 18, 2008, 03:44 PM
On 2008-04-18 13:41, UrikoBB3 wrote:

On 2008-04-18 13:38, McFlyVII wrote:

This is a message board, with rules in place. Last I checked, flaming someone for asking a question that's been asked before isn't acceptable. Stop trying to justify it with the elaborate explanations, you can't apply that kind of logic to a message board.

Call me what you want, you're just making yourself out to be even more of a troll.

Lol, yes, but last I checked, people don't get banned for pointing out the obvious while still answering the question. (Mental note: Talk in baby talk whenever I speak to Uriko or else she gets butthurt.)

TheNineSuns
Apr 18, 2008, 03:47 PM
I accept your apology, now apologize for the double post ;P.

I apologise.

Neith
Apr 18, 2008, 03:48 PM
On 2008-04-18 13:44, McFlyVII wrote:
Lol, yes, but last I checked, people don't get banned for pointing out the obvious while still answering the question. (Mental note: Talk in baby talk whenever I speak to Uriko or else she gets butthurt.)

You weren't pointing out the obvious, you were being an insulting little troll. There was no need to outright flame like that, especially over something so minor.

As I said, PM, but I don't see why I should waste my time trying to get anything through to a troll.

lol @ 'she' as well

Anyway, I alerted the mods, so you'll have to find someone else to flame, or get banned/warned, whichever comes first.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UrikoBB3 on 2008-04-18 13:48 ]</font>

Ryna
Apr 18, 2008, 04:04 PM
Even if this is a repeat topic, older users are expected to give polite, helpful replies. In this case, that would have included answering the question or linking the user to an existing topic. Behaving like an asshole will only earn you a warning and give this community a bad reputation.

McFlyVII earns a formal warning for his actions.