PDA

View Full Version : I am a little relief now.

Cz
Apr 19, 2008, 01:12 AM
our little sister, Sheena Lyn, posted a really disturbing picture of someone's else hands being cut...i am so sad and feel lost about it. Any advices or tips can really help me. I feel very sad right now. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cz on 2008-04-19 00:09 ]</font>

Cz
Apr 19, 2008, 01:12 AM
i dont know if she is thinking of suiciding or hurting herself, but the picture she posted was really nasty.

VanHalen
Apr 19, 2008, 01:16 AM
Did she sound sad when she shown it to you? Most of the time they may not go through with cutting themselves but just in case you should ask her about whats going on.

Cz
Apr 19, 2008, 01:17 AM
she lives in Vietnam and i think she going crazy over there. This is a serious problem for me right now. I can't calm down at all today...My brother is trying to talk to her, but she is not home. What to do?? I am so lost.

Cz
Apr 19, 2008, 01:18 AM
On 2008-04-18 23:16, VanHalen wrote:
Did she sound sad when she shown it to you? Most of the time they may not go through with cutting themselves but just in case you should ask her about whats going on.

Sion is trying to get a hold of her right now. I hope that those images weren't from her; i would fall down and cry right now. I am very worry.

AlexCraig
Apr 19, 2008, 01:20 AM
What about your mom? What is she doing?

Nitro Vordex
Apr 19, 2008, 01:21 AM
You should see if there's anyone you could contact over there, relatives, friends, neighbors, something.

I hope for the best.

AlexCraig
I think due to content, probably not.

Cz
i wonder if it's ok to post the link to her picture that she posted. It was very disturbing and i dont want to post the link if it will makes other scare too. In truth, i feel like throwing up...I wonder if the mod will let me post the link there so that you can see better of whats going on more.

Nitro Vordex
Apr 19, 2008, 01:22 AM
I think it'd be better if you PM to anyone that asks.

Cz
Apr 19, 2008, 01:22 AM
On 2008-04-18 23:20, AlexCraig wrote:
What about your mom? What is she doing?

she is crying right now. She is trying to contact her as well. I feel very uneasy right now. We need words from her that she is ok.

Cz
Apr 19, 2008, 01:23 AM
On 2008-04-18 23:21, Nitro_Vordex wrote:
You should see if there's anyone you could contact over there, relatives, friends, neighbors, something.

I hope for the best.

yes, my mom contacted her brothers and sisters over there and sent my cousin to visit her and see if anything is wrong with her. They say it will take at least 1 hr. to get to her place...

AlexCraig
Apr 19, 2008, 01:24 AM
I'm kinda at a loss for words. I am not really sure what to say aside from keep trying to contact her. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

Nitro Vordex
Apr 19, 2008, 01:28 AM
Yes. Just hope she's okay.

Cz
Apr 19, 2008, 01:30 AM
what is she thinking? Our family haven't done anything to make her do things like this. My family is very prestigous and act like this is very disturbing. I will have to stay awake with my brother until she is contacted. I think she really needs someone to care and love her...My brother tried to talk to her a lot and comfy her. This time, things are getting really over the top. Why would our cute little sister post such an ugly image like that? She isn't like this.

AlexCraig
Apr 19, 2008, 01:34 AM
Sometimes things like this happen. It could have been stress, an influence (person or substance), or maybe she has had it kept inside; brooding away and waiting for a chance to burst out.

VanHalen
Apr 19, 2008, 01:35 AM
Maybe she needs some attention. Though like Alex I can't really think of much to say until you've spoken to her. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Though still I hope there isn't any harm done.

Cz
Apr 19, 2008, 01:35 AM
if you guys wanted to see her profile and the image she posted, just sent me a PM. I will let you see how disturbing the image is. I don't even want to see it again...

Cz
Apr 19, 2008, 01:40 AM
ok, she is just online just now. My brother is trying to talk to her and she remove that horrible image...Is this some kind of joke from her? I dont really know, but she really scare us a lot here. If everything goes well, i will report back. My brother is chatting with her right now... That's a little relief for me right now. Gosh, i reallly hope she won't do this again to us. i am very scare.

Nitro Vordex
Apr 19, 2008, 01:42 AM
That's a relief.

We'll wait for more info.

AlexCraig
Apr 19, 2008, 01:42 AM
Well... *Phew* Things happen in the FKL. Didn't think something like this was among them. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

Nitro Vordex
Apr 19, 2008, 01:46 AM
Who'd think something like this could happen?

No way could've been predicted.

Cz
Apr 19, 2008, 01:46 AM
Yes, this is the first time i have experience this too. I am very scare to tell you the truth. I don't even know if our little sister was trying to suicide or wanted attention. Even if she wanted attention, doing something like today is very brutal to us.

She replace the image to this now: http://360.yahoo.com/profile-zpVUv5M9bqWK4FSWiRbUufEUtmQfvA--?cq=1#ymgl-guestbook

Cz
Apr 19, 2008, 01:47 AM
Sion is still trying to talk to her and she haven't responded yet. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

AlexCraig
Apr 19, 2008, 01:48 AM
That had to be one of the saddest and scariest (in a more real sense) things ever to hit us here.

And what I said before had to be one of the saddest lines I've ever spoken here.

Cz
Apr 19, 2008, 01:50 AM
Aggrrrhh...she is not responding yet. There could be chance that the mod at that site remove her picture and replace it. I hope not. I just want to hear from that she doing ok and that she isn't hurt, that's all.

Cz
Apr 19, 2008, 01:56 AM
Since her picture was removed, by her or the mod there, i don't really know, i will picture it out by detailed with words.

The picture have many parts. One showing a female's hand cut open at the wrist, the other shows she is cutting her hand with a scissor, the other shows blood with words "My heart was torn by you," and the other shows a female laying her bloody body on a white paper, and the other shows a female cutting her fingers....So now you know how terrifying i was just seeing that image....I was in shock of words.

Nitro Vordex
Apr 19, 2008, 01:58 AM
Yes, that sounds horrifying.

I don't mean to pry on anything, but did you see the headline on her page?

"Just Sad •.• Just bore •.• Just wanna make somethin' crazy •.• But •.• Its ok right now •.• Dun worry much 'bout me •.•"

AlexCraig
Apr 19, 2008, 01:58 AM
Ick. >.< I can see what you mean.

Cz
Apr 19, 2008, 02:06 AM
On 2008-04-18 23:58, Nitro_Vordex wrote:
Yes, that sounds horrifying.

I don't mean to pry on anything, but did you see the headline on her page?

"Just Sad •.• Just bore •.• Just wanna make somethin' crazy •.• But •.• Its ok right now •.• Dun worry much 'bout me •.•"

Yes, she change it again. It was from "I hate the thing you called family. What is family?" to that...I know she is bore and sad, but doing things like this...dont you think is going overboard? argh..

Cz
Apr 19, 2008, 02:11 AM
she still have this skull on.
_____¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶_____ ___¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶_K_¶¶¶¶¶¶___ __¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶_U_¶¶¶¶¶¶__ _¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶_T_¶¶¶¶¶_ _¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶_E_¶¶¶_ _¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶_ ___¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶___ ___¶¶____¶¶¶¶_____¶¶___ ___¶¶____¶¶¶¶_____¶¶___ ___¶¶¶¶¶¶¶_¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶___ ____¶¶¶¶¶¶___¶¶¶¶¶¶___ _______¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶_______ _______¶_¶_¶_¶_¶_______

Nitro Vordex
Apr 19, 2008, 02:15 AM
?

A text image I suppose?

Cz
Apr 19, 2008, 02:20 AM
why do people change all of a sudden? She was such a good girl and all of a sudden just change her personality like that. I know she is not insane, but this time, she gives the whole family a scare. Gosh....

Yes Nitro, it is a text image of a skull. It was use to be a heart or was it her name...i forgot already.

SpikeOtacon
Apr 19, 2008, 02:22 AM
Egads man, either she's hit the low end of the spectrum of feelings or she really likes the blood. I have some friends who are kind of into the self mutilation stuff. They're perfectly normal, functional human beings but they just have that thing they like to do.

Has your sister ever shown tendencies towards blood, or self destructive imagery before or is this a sudden thing?

EDIT: Just read what you said about her earlier behavior. Well that beats my theory. Unless she's just kept it to herself until recent.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SpikeOtacon on 2008-04-19 00:23 ]</font>

Cz
Apr 19, 2008, 02:23 AM
I am very sorry to bother you guys on my own family issue...but i was really confuse and panick for a second back there. Thanks for your helpful tips and comforting words.

Cz
Apr 19, 2008, 02:28 AM
On 2008-04-19 00:22, SpikeOtacon wrote:
Egads man, either she's hit the low end of the spectrum of feelings or she really likes the blood. I have some friends who are kind of into the self mutilation stuff. They're perfectly normal, functional human beings but they just have that thing they like to do.

Has your sister ever shown tendencies towards blood, or self destructive imagery before or is this a sudden thing?

EDIT: Just read what you said about her earlier behavior. Well that beats my theory. Unless she's just kept it to herself until recent.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SpikeOtacon on 2008-04-19 00:23 ]</font>

to be honest, this is the first time i have seen her post such a horrifying image. To some, it probably isn't scary, but to me, i was in shock. She never told me that she is into bloody picture like that before. Is she really holding it in? I hope she isn't into mutilation stuffs like that; it's quite disturbing to me. Is she a hypocrite or what?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cz on 2008-04-19 00:29 ]</font>

Cz
Apr 19, 2008, 02:42 AM
Ok, I am relief now that she was only bluffing and bore and didn't hurt herself for real, I am feeling very sleepy right now.

Thanks for your help. If you guys have family's problem and i am around, i promise to help you back and comfy you in return. Thank you very much for your time. Nighty. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Nitro Vordex
Apr 19, 2008, 02:52 AM
Good. Sleep well. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

VanHalen
Apr 19, 2008, 02:53 AM
Thats great to hear. Also looks like I was sorta right too. Now I can go to bed cause its REAL late. See ya doods.

pikachief
Apr 19, 2008, 03:25 AM
its good everything was sorted out and figured out! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif