PDA

View Full Version : catilium and mag

RikaPSOW
Apr 19, 2008, 08:23 PM
when mag was out in jp did catilium go up?

Telina
Apr 19, 2008, 08:26 PM
catilium will ALWAYS be pricey only until the next grade material is released and usable. why? you may ask, because i'm willing to bet everyone who plays this game has about 2-3 melee jobs in their character slots.

But you can't look to predict our market off of the japanese market on such matters. Individual drops like weapons and such, might hold. But i don't think there will be much of a paralell in our market

RikaPSOW
Apr 19, 2008, 08:31 PM
do they drop in mag?

EspioKaos
Apr 19, 2008, 08:45 PM
On 2008-04-19 18:31, RikaPSOW wrote:
do they drop in mag?

Yes. They are box drops for the caves area. Also, in the exchange mission "The Messenger," you have a chance of getting Catilium (among many other things) from Dr. Montague's lottery.

RikaPSOW
Apr 19, 2008, 08:52 PM
ok ty

darthplagis
Apr 19, 2008, 11:17 PM
catillium is EASY to find i donk know why people stress over it.

if you see stelnium on an S2 then it 'CAN' drop catillium also. moatoob, tunnel recapture, you dont want the map with the bridge straight away. ignore any enemies run past and smash the boxes rinse and repeat until catillium x 99 in inventory (for superstitions sake, dont use a gun as i never get catillium when i pop boxes with guns)

Syanaide
Apr 20, 2008, 02:09 AM
On 2008-04-19 21:17, darthplagis wrote:
(for superstitions sake, dont use a gun as i never get catillium when i pop boxes with guns)

On the contrary, I pop on average 2 catilium a run with guns. Though I go through block 2 before I abandon.

Powder Keg
Apr 20, 2008, 02:22 AM
Why would guns make a difference?

For some reason, I have terrible luck getting Catilium there. I know it's probably the same chance, but I run Holy Ground S2.

With the long hallway block, you can just run straight through to the 8 boxes without touching any enemies, and with the other map you just have to clear the first room and run through the right door and skip the next room to get to four boxes.

Abandon, repeat, etc. 1/3 chance you get the map where you start in the tunnel-ish area.

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 20, 2008, 03:04 AM
Hmmm when it comes to Holy Ground S2, i tend to get catilium here n there but not alot like you claim. but i know it varies by person

guess i have bad luck XD

however.....if im doing True Darkness S2 (when im looking for Blackhearts,tesbras) i tend to get them there

Kinda funny how when im not looking 4 catilium i see them more.......

Retniwreven
Apr 20, 2008, 06:46 AM
It's mostly that Catilium drops on unpopular maps. People have to go out of their way to get it, thus you don't see as much of it.

MountainLynx
Apr 20, 2008, 12:11 PM
It's mostly that Catilium drops on unpopular maps. People have to go out of their way to get it, thus you don't see as much of it.

I agree. If it dropped on White Beast, the price would be significantly lower. Probably not quite as low as some of the other 10-star materials, though, due to the demand.

Arika
Apr 20, 2008, 05:26 PM
a lot of junk [b] drop way much more than catilium, so if peopel still alway waste it, price will go up