PDA

View Full Version : New to the game

Crazzyfoool
Apr 20, 2008, 12:41 PM
I just recently bought this game and played a day ofline before going on network mode. I've made it to lvl 10 after 2 days but there is still much about this game that I need help with. Things like synthesis, units,techniqs, etc. I'm wondering if there is a group/clan/guild(not sure what you call them in this game yet lol) that can help me out with some more of the basics of this game and also take me on a few hunts, it would be much appreciated. My ingame name is Crazyfool. I'm still figuring out the friend/card system and I really don't know how to tell which worlds or areas im in yet lol, so if you can find me that would help out alot.

cApNhOwDy
Apr 20, 2008, 07:48 PM
Is this on the PS2/PC side or the Xbox 360 side?

Yuneiko
Apr 21, 2008, 10:02 AM
If you're on PC/PS2, feel free to look me up in the shop searching, my name is Yuneiko. Synthesis is quite overwhelming to new people, but it's sorta difficult to explain, so I'll probably let someone else explain it better than I could. Units are special equipable items that go into specific slots on your armor. When you switch info tabs on an armor, you can see just what slots the armor has, IE head, arm, body, extra. Simplest armor I can think of that has all of the said slots is called Sori-Senba, but it's stuck with ice element.

Technics are basically PSU's version of magic, and only the Force type classes and the hybrids can use technics. All technics come from the shops, with varying elements. Generally, each technic has a specific Prefix and Suffix to determine the effect and the element, IE Foie is the fire series of techs, with the prefix of Ra to deal a mid range area of effect, or Gi to deal an area of effect in a 360 around your character. Technics are only allowed to be linked to techer weapons, which are Rods, madoogs, and wands. I think that's all I'll say for now, let some others join in on the info giving, and try reading some stickies and whatnot in the guide sections. Also, try looking at http://psupedia.info/index.php?title=Main_Page PSUpedia, it's a great information site for PSU.

granis1233
Apr 21, 2008, 10:45 AM
I'M A GRAET HELP if u need a freind