PDA

View Full Version : Multihit PA

Cybuster
Apr 22, 2008, 11:03 AM
I normally play using dual daggers, sabers or spears as striking weapons, but I want to start using a single dagger or claws (double or single), so wich PAs would you recommend? I prefer the ones that can hit multiple times an enemy and finish with a strong blow.

Danny_Dark
Apr 22, 2008, 11:29 AM
Hmm...I would say all 3 Dagger PA's...
(But it's only My Opinion)

gryphonvii
Apr 22, 2008, 03:02 PM
for twin claws get renzan seidan-ga, best one out there (arguably)

garjian
Apr 22, 2008, 04:37 PM
the new single claw pa (50 frags) has good range and good power and levels super fast, but the second attack is a little unreliable.

Zato-2TWO
Apr 22, 2008, 08:02 PM
Single daggers are vicious. Buten Shuren-zan (starting PA) and Hikai Shuha-zan (25 frags) hit fast, hard, and move you across the battlefield with ease.

Randomness
Apr 22, 2008, 08:07 PM
Hikai is the Sonic one, right? I believe that one takes some practice to utilize the second hit of...

Zato-2TWO
Apr 22, 2008, 08:18 PM
Yup, the Sonic one indeed. My brother plays an Acrofighter, and he abides by single sabers and daggers. In the hands of a good Acrofighter, single weapons will wreck more havoc than your fattest Jabroga or Majarra, and walk out unscathed.

Cybuster
Apr 23, 2008, 03:04 AM
That´s what I´m looking for, I´m a bit tired of seeing people using Jabroga and wrecking havoc all across the screen

Atomic646
Apr 23, 2008, 05:59 AM
I love the (75 PA Frag) Twin Claw move. the last part is the best! easy to level up too.

darthplagis
Apr 23, 2008, 08:30 AM
the new (AoI) single claw PA is a monster for crowd control, say sakura blast with a nei claw, you have just over half hp one good combo (full 3 attacks and full PA both JA) on a crowd of booma and you walk out of the mob with full hp hehehe.

it lvls really fast too.

i LOVE all of the twin dagger arts though the AoI one is a little slow to Lvl and awkward to control at first.

if you want to venture into twin claws i would say the old PA frag one is by far the better, although the swimming fishy one is ok for a laugh but does insane dmg.

TecherRamen
Apr 23, 2008, 08:37 AM
On 2008-04-22 13:02, gryphonvii wrote:
for twin claws get renzan seidan-ga, best one out there (arguably)

I second that motion my newman as an fF does an insane amount of damage with them. It is great for killig mages.

i think the dagger PA id recomend is the Buten shuren zan... I think, I cant remember any of these obscure wanna-be-Japanese names...

Rust
Apr 23, 2008, 09:11 AM
For Single dagger, Buten Shuren-zan is my favorite one ; good mobility, fast attack, and even with lower ATP% mod than the other two, it gives enough blows to deal a decent amount of damages on a wide range of mobs with the second part of the combo. And it's the cheapest one. °.°