PDA

View Full Version : How many people now play PSU now that the expansion is out?

sscaff1
Apr 22, 2008, 01:09 PM
I was reading a couple of threads and people were saying how much better the game is now with the expansion. I'm thinking of maybe getting back into it...I wanted to know how many people actually play it though...

Oh and btw I'm going to play it for the Xbox360. I know the community on the PS2 and PC is probably bigger but honestly I just want to play the game on my HDTV on my couch with my headphone on.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: sscaff1 on 2008-04-22 11:10 ]</font>

pikachief
Apr 22, 2008, 01:13 PM
the 360 has about 3 times the size of the PC/PS2. the PC/PS2 fills about half a server on a daily basis. 360 fills about 2 servers on a daily basis.

were getting an AWESOME event on friday so u should come quick! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

sscaff1
Apr 22, 2008, 01:16 PM
Would it be hard to level and get into it. I haven't played it since it came out but that was on the PS2. Would I feel left out or are there newbies out there too. I put 1200 hours into PSO (between the DC and the gamecube) but I know from the little I played PSU that PSU is not like it at all.

landman
Apr 22, 2008, 01:19 PM
LOL no, you will provably cap your lvl in a pair of weeks during the event

sscaff1
Apr 22, 2008, 01:23 PM
Really how?

I've been looking of getting back into WoW but I much rather play something like PSU if it's a good game. I just want an MMO and I've kind of been looking around.

Also if I decide to get back into it...is there a basic guide I can use to make my character?

sscaff1
Apr 22, 2008, 01:24 PM
Oh and I can buy the game used for the Xbox360 and it'll play fine right?

DEM_CIG
Apr 22, 2008, 01:28 PM
The expansion on the 360 is only a download purchased on live with mircosoft points. U can buy the regular game used but im not sure where.

pikachief
Apr 22, 2008, 01:29 PM
yes it will, and u can probably cap 2 of your characters in 2 weeks. how? cuz of the event we both mentioned. very high exp starting this friday for a month.

join now its the best time to start http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif