PDA

View Full Version : AotI-XBox 360: Sunday race, last hoorah for me

Adjitator
Apr 23, 2008, 12:46 AM
As i am sure many of you know, I have been workin gon clearingout all of my stuff so i can cancel my account, and I ended up gettin way more than I was planning on, and since I did quite a bit of spamming to accomplish it, I'm going to throw a Race-style event on this Sunday, starting at 3pm EST.

Prizes- 30 mil for 1st place, 5 mil for 2nd

Team setup-
5 members max, although you can run less if you are that confident. Level min is 75 due to mission requirementsOnly 1 person per team can be any given class, meaning only 1 protranser, 1 fighgunner, etc. 6th spot will be filled by a Judge/watcher, to keep everyone honest.

Other rules-
Each member can carry 1 scape doll, moons/gi-resta revives are not allowed. If, by some chance you waste the time breaking boxes, you find more scapes, they will be permitted as well.

Missions may only be started when every member of the team, judge not included, is present at the counter. So if someone has to stop and buy stuff, run back to their room for a different wep/armor, the whole team has to wait for them.....plan accordingly and make your strategies.

All missions must be completed with a S rank. If you don't hit S, you must re-run that mission. Each mission is to be run on the highest rank of that mission, S or S2 as each run may have.

The runs-
Nearly all runs on Parum, not including Egg thieves, or the Mother brain branch, since they would take too long.

I don't know how many spots we will have open, since I don't know how many judges will be available, so it will be first sign-ups have priority.

Please post your teams here, hopefully we will have a good turn out, and I will try to answer any questions/concerns when I get the chance

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Adjitator on 2008-04-22 22:49 ]</font>