PDA

View Full Version : No wonder the Eagle is America's bird

ShinMaruku
Apr 25, 2008, 12:39 PM
It just swoops in and fucks your day up...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwepjctCkL0
XD

VanHalen
Apr 25, 2008, 01:09 PM
I thought it was pretty funny how it fell off the cliff. By a bird no less.

ShinMaruku
Apr 25, 2008, 09:40 PM
It was like "NOOOOOOOOO!"
The eagle was like, "MMMMM"

Sord
Apr 26, 2008, 12:32 AM
suddenly I feel like I should actually help the eagle wildlife effort http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Blitzkommando
Apr 26, 2008, 03:20 AM
The golden eagle is the national bird of Germany and Austria, not the United States. The bald eagle, the national bird of the United States, is only found in North America while the golden eagle is found throughout the Northern Hemisphere. I'd say 'swooping in and fucking your day up' is something both Germany and Austria did pretty damned well in the last century.

ShinMaruku
Apr 26, 2008, 12:03 PM
Any civilization that is in the leading point will swoop in and fuck up your day. XD
England did that shit better than anybody.
I was just talking Eagles in general :E

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShinMaruku on 2008-04-26 10:03 ]</font>

Chuck_Norris
Apr 27, 2008, 04:32 PM
Ahh...This truely calls for "AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!"

Nitro Vordex
Apr 27, 2008, 04:34 PM
On 2008-04-26 01:20, Blitzkommando wrote:
The golden eagle is the national bird of Germany and Austria, not the United States. The bald eagle, the national bird of the United States, is only found in North America while the golden eagle is found throughout the Northern Hemisphere. I'd say 'swooping in and fucking your day up' is something both Germany and Austria did pretty damned well in the last century.

^This post was an art. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Skuda
Apr 27, 2008, 05:35 PM
Those are some bigass thighs. Seriously, anyone up for Some Kentucky Fried Eagle?

Toadthroat
Apr 28, 2008, 04:00 AM

NITPICKING NITPICKING.
AN EAGLE BY ANY OTHER NAME IS AN EAGLE JUST THE SAME.

Bot-Bot
Apr 28, 2008, 07:25 AM
On 2008-04-28 02:00, Toadthroat wrote:

NITPICKING NITPICKING.
AN EAGLE BY ANY OTHER NAME IS AN EAGLE JUST THE SAME.

No... no it's not at all, actually.

amtalx
Apr 28, 2008, 10:01 AM
I think we are getting away from the point at hand...THAT EAGLE GOT THE GOAT'S GOAT.

Shadowpawn
Apr 28, 2008, 10:21 AM
I wish someone would give me that bird.

SpikeOtacon
Apr 28, 2008, 11:24 AM
I'm not sure what was better, the almost comical way the eagle threw the goat off of the cliff, or the cheap library music used to make the situation seem cruel but ended up making it feel like an episode of the Goosebumps TV show.

ShinMaruku
Apr 28, 2008, 04:44 PM
On 2008-04-28 09:24, SpikeOtacon wrote:
I'm not sure what was better, the almost comical way the eagle threw the goat off of the cliff, or the cheap library music used to make the situation seem cruel but ended up making it feel like an episode of the Goosebumps TV show.

Both