PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone experienced this? (PM glitch with MAG)

watashiwa
Apr 25, 2008, 11:43 PM
Just wondering if it's a unique problem my friend and I are experiencing or what...

He's on PS2, I'm on PC.

He's leader of the party and invites his GH470 then invites me. We start up MAG and he loads into the Forest but I'm stuck on the Tomrain's Lab loading screen... forever... until he either removes me from the party or abandons the mission... then I'm removed from the loading screen and put back on the 5th floor...

We can reproduce it all the time...

Has anyone else tried this?

chaoskila
Apr 25, 2008, 11:55 PM
umm maybe MAG dosnt like PM's

watashiwa
Apr 25, 2008, 11:59 PM
On 2008-04-25 21:55, chaoskila wrote:
umm maybe MAG dosnt like PM's

Naw, he turned me to leader and I invited GH451 and was able to bring the PM just fine. Both of us loaded in the lab with the PM and all was well.

Now we switched him to leader and he invited Lou and I'm stuck in an infinite load.

Seems to only happen when he's the leader.

After I just typed that, we changed me to leader and I invited Lou.. we all loaded in just fine.

The only different thing is he's on PS2 and I'm on the PC.. I cannot get past the initial loading if he's invited an NPC and is the leader. If he doesn't invite an NPC, I load in just fine... how odd.

beatrixkiddo
Apr 26, 2008, 12:03 AM
I've only partied 3 times since it started, so no clue!

SonicTMP
Apr 26, 2008, 01:02 AM
PS2 coding sucks it seems. I've been in multiple parties today where PS2 users were getting mega weapons lag.

watashiwa
Apr 26, 2008, 12:36 PM
After some more research, and I don't know why it's like this, if he invites me before his PM, I can load in just fine.

When he creates the party, invites his PM first, then invites me, I will not load.

Weird bug.