PDA

View Full Version : Are People Snobby About S Run Levels again? =(

Tink
Apr 26, 2008, 12:17 PM
Last time in Winter Event if you were level 70 and went into an S run, people kicked you out immediately for being 'too low'. You wouldn't be 'too low' since it ALLOWS you to go in at 70. =

So this time it's 80. So when I hit 80, and try to get into an S run, am I going to get kicked out for being too low/weak? Or is it acceptable this time around?

Thanks. =)

DEM_CIG
Apr 26, 2008, 12:20 PM
IDK, I usally let some 70's in but not more than one in a party.

Randomness
Apr 26, 2008, 12:27 PM
I started this event at 80, at 85 now, have not been yelled at or kicked or anything for my level.

DraginHikari
Apr 26, 2008, 12:34 PM
I suppose I don't get the point of kicking someone in this event, S is still too slow for speed running or rankinng since most ppl ranking are doing C ran a majority of the time.

darkante
Apr 26, 2008, 12:41 PM
I feel itīs more friendly this time.
I have yet to see anyone being kicked for being lv 80 or near it.

The assholes is probably spending more time running C alone this time. Lol
Damn noobs.

tihoa
Apr 26, 2008, 12:50 PM
most of the snobs will invite only x lvl or higher players and will always have a slot for techers only. they usually refuse to go into an S run without a techer. they will rarely enter a run without a full party.

darkante
Apr 26, 2008, 12:55 PM
On 2008-04-26 10:50, tihoa wrote:
most of the snobs will invite only x lvl or higher players and will always have a slot for techers only. they usually refuse to go into an S run without a techer. they will rarely enter a run without a full party.

Thatīs noobs for ya.
They donīt ever want a challenge. D:

Mysterious-G
Apr 26, 2008, 01:00 PM
I have to admit that I really prefered high lvl players in past events. But because their mission rank was based on time.
Since that`s not the case this time, I see no reason to kick "low" lvl people.

Matic
Apr 26, 2008, 01:09 PM
I'm in the low 80s myself, and haven't come across that sort of thing so far.

tihoa
Apr 26, 2008, 01:11 PM
if you're a techer, you won't face any type of discrimination even if you don't buff and only heal. the S runs don't have enough techers to go around for everyone because of the 4 player limit. when i was playing with my arcotecher on the first day, it didn't take me longer than 30 seconds to find a party at any given time. lvl 125 -> 130 in 6 hrs.

darkante
Apr 26, 2008, 01:18 PM
On 2008-04-26 11:11, tihoa wrote:
if you're a techer, you won't face any type of discrimination even if you don't buff and only heal. the S runs don't have enough techers to go around for everyone because of the 4 player limit. when i was playing with my arcotecher on the first day, it didn't take me longer than 30 seconds to find a party at any given time. lvl 125 -> 130 in 6 hrs.

This game is really easy without techer anyway.
And Protranser absolutely makes the run a baby-cake with the uber traps which a fellow mate saw use. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

This might actually make me wanna try Protranser..just for the sake of testing these uber traps. =)

Sekani
Apr 26, 2008, 01:25 PM
The S-runs aren't that much easier with a techer, but you do get to spend less money on Trimates.

EvilJohn
Apr 26, 2008, 01:30 PM
im 102 and i invite 80s+ all the time but i guess some might discriminate i havent seen it yet tho

Proto07
Apr 26, 2008, 01:32 PM
On 2008-04-26 11:18, darkante wrote:

And Protranser absolutely makes the run a baby-cake with the uber traps which a fellow mate saw use. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

This might actually make me wanna try Protranser..just for the sake of testing these uber traps. =)

Don't go protranser! You're gonna lag the party and get booted. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

StrongHold
Apr 26, 2008, 01:33 PM
I allow anyone who wants to help put forth the effort. If you do what your supose to do then i could careless what level you are. =]

SonicTMP
Apr 26, 2008, 01:36 PM
Personally I always like to be a bit over the minimum before I move into the next tier. A bit of a buffer helps.

Though even jerks exist in lower ranks. I ran a few A's yesterday in which a leader kicked a 50-60 for being too low. So idiots exist at all levels sadly.

darkante
Apr 26, 2008, 01:38 PM
On 2008-04-26 11:32, Proto07 wrote:

On 2008-04-26 11:18, darkante wrote:

Don't go protranser! You're gonna lag the party and get booted. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Ohh no! Must think of those PS2 players as well! LOL!
Well screw them. I use whatever i feel like and if i get a boot because of lag..then i know i play with a PS2 fellow man. AHAHAH! XD

Rashiid
Apr 26, 2008, 01:51 PM
You level so damn fast, hard to tell what level people are nowadays.

Tulio07
Apr 26, 2008, 02:03 PM
I let anyone in. In fact ... the lower their level, the more fun the run is ^_^

ThaiSoup
Apr 26, 2008, 02:12 PM
Just got 80 the other day, only been kicked out of one group. But appearently, I was too late to join.

KiteWolfwood
Apr 26, 2008, 03:08 PM
I haven't been kicked yet for joining an S run. But then again I try not to join to many S groups since it just slows the whole group down. So I have just been sticking with A and B runs till I can hit around 100ish. Which shouldn't take to long since spamming runs with my friends yesterday got me 5 levels.

Danny_Dark
Apr 26, 2008, 03:11 PM
I allow anyone who wants to help put forth the effort. If you do what your supose to do then i could careless what level you are.

BigshowPat
Apr 26, 2008, 03:13 PM
When I run with my level 130 I have 80+ in my party all the time. It seems to be more friendly around at the moment. However, I'm sure you're going to run into some that will complain some point in time. That's just how it goes, sadly.

landman
Apr 26, 2008, 04:19 PM
If I am in a party of three it is because the three of us are enough to complete the mission, if someone joins it will be AT LEAST the same difficult, not worst, and the more people in a party the more points for the total score, it would be stupid to kick someone from a party in a Maximu Attack

Kylie
Apr 26, 2008, 04:26 PM
I haven't been kicked yet, but I almost always make sure I'm joining a party that has another "low level." Not because I care about what they think. It's just that I'd rather not feel like the weakest link...

drizzle
Apr 26, 2008, 05:20 PM
Nobody can kick you if you make your own party.

Kerry157
Apr 26, 2008, 05:47 PM
80 isnt low lol it used to be the cap >.>

Rashiid
Apr 26, 2008, 06:38 PM
On 2008-04-26 15:20, drizzle wrote:
Nobody can kick you if you make your own party.

But what if no one joins because you are too low? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

WBMike
Apr 26, 2008, 08:49 PM
There's no reason to worry since there is no death penalty. There really isn't any need to have high level people for your rank. It kind of takes the challenge out of this mission.

Noblewine
Apr 26, 2008, 08:51 PM
I'm not picky about letting someone into my party. You just had a bad run with bad people.

Powder Keg
Apr 26, 2008, 09:29 PM
If people want a certain level or higher in their group, they should specify.

If not, **** them.

This isn't even the type of mission where you'll die a lot if you're low level. Just steer clear of the Vanda Orgas. >_>

HiroChicken
Apr 27, 2008, 03:29 AM
I don't know... I tried joining a 1-man group with my level 5 character, and I got kicked out. And he was level 5, too! Fortunately I found some one else doing the easy mission at a low level, so I joined with him and we had some fun playing.

But I did see a bunch of games that had a minimum level cap, preventing me from joining. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

darkante
Apr 27, 2008, 03:36 AM
As there is no death penalty or time limit.
Join on and die as much as you like if you want lol.
I would not kick you out, just lol at you so you be ashame of yourself. XD

Iīm all in for teh badges and eventuall rares. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Feelmirath
Apr 27, 2008, 05:07 AM
I've not seen anyone kick a low level out of a game yet.

Then again, I've only played two games in Uni 2 >_>

EMPYREAN
Apr 27, 2008, 07:05 AM
if i lead then i dont want any1 under lv 100 in my party as they have a tendence to struggle when the party splits upp in caves.

Atomic646
Apr 27, 2008, 07:32 AM
there will probably be some people like that. on the 360 I'v seen "LFG S 100+" alot so :/