PDA

View Full Version : anyone else getting disconnected?

galaxy
Apr 27, 2008, 04:36 PM
lately ive been finding that ive been getting disconnected from games (or the game freezing all together) more often than i usually do in this game.

is it because of the event/increased number of people playing? anyone else noticing this?

i missed out on two end rewards for missions because of this stupidity. i got so frustrated i just had to stop playing for a bit.

Mman2000
Apr 27, 2008, 05:50 PM
I've had a hard time logging on, but I never DCed when I did get on. (knocks on wood)

SHAWAKALA
Apr 27, 2008, 05:54 PM
On 2008-04-27 14:36, galaxy wrote:
lately ive been finding that ive been getting disconnected from games (or the game freezing all together) more often than i usually do in this game.

is it because of the event/increased number of people playing? anyone else noticing this?

i missed out on two end rewards for missions because of this stupidity. i got so frustrated i just had to stop playing for a bit.

i got a question of my own and also a semi answer.
are you on pc?
usually around events things get hectic with the lag and with more players comes more lag meaning more d/cing. so its most likely because of the ppl and if you are pc that could make this more complicated.

Syl
Apr 27, 2008, 05:58 PM
On 2008-04-27 14:36, galaxy wrote:

Maybe it's time you upgraded your router/isp ;o

GaNksTa
Apr 27, 2008, 06:01 PM
I've lagged put 4 times so far during MAG. I usually d/c in Caves Block 1.

snoogan
Apr 27, 2008, 06:17 PM
I can log on to PSU (360), but will some major difficulty. It takes forever for me today. (Could be because I'm at a college but either way its never this slow, even for a Sunday) And when I am finally online, it takes a full 2-3 minutes for my damage to appear on enemies. I've gotten frustrated for today and not playing until tomorrow. v_v

60Hz
Apr 27, 2008, 10:22 PM
Naw, i can't even log on, getting license expired message, but when i check the account it's current o.O... hopefully they'll solve this soon, i was planning to take a day off on monday...

Pikku
Apr 27, 2008, 10:39 PM
It's been acting up for like 3 hours now... it's totally pissing me off and I know it's not my connection because everything is working fine EXCEPT PSU...

Darklighter
Apr 28, 2008, 12:15 AM
I have had about 10 disconnects the last 2 days on the XBOX 360. Before that I hardly ever got disconnected. Then my freind froze up three times today alone. It is a tad annoying. Oh and it is only PSU, other XBOX live games and my PC have had no such problems.

tAKt
Apr 28, 2008, 01:06 AM
I've had about 7-8 dc's today on the 360