PDA

View Full Version : is there a limit to how much an individual stat can grow in

SSJFOX
Apr 27, 2008, 04:37 PM
i just reached lvl 101 and i notice that for the first time my def,evp, and mst did not gain a single point. Is this normal?

Zorafim
Apr 27, 2008, 04:39 PM
After a certain point in leveling, you get less stats than beforehand. This makes leveling important for low level characters, and not so important for high level characters. Basically, leveling has become so slow for you that you didn't gain points for those stats.
That's kind of why I don't care about levels anymore.

GuardianElite
Apr 27, 2008, 04:39 PM
generally at higher levels you gain less of increase to normal out

Ryna
Apr 27, 2008, 04:44 PM
As you get closer to level 100, the growth in your base stats starts to drop off. Depending on your current job and job level, it isn't uncommon to not see any growth in certain categories.

Shou
Apr 27, 2008, 04:57 PM
or it could be that your Job Lvl is low, so you have low stat %

im lvl 126 and am still getting good stats but i am also lvl19 Fortetecher

SSJFOX
Apr 27, 2008, 05:49 PM
thnx for the help guys. it seems so random though cuz i levled again and while most of the stat growth were mediocre i gained +4 to eva which i think is the highest i ever got in that stat for one growth.

also my job class was maxed out at the time so i dont think it has to do with that. if it makes a differnce i am a human fighgunner

SHAWAKALA
Apr 27, 2008, 05:52 PM
as far as i know about in every 5 levels my at least all my stats have gone up by 2. so im guessing as long as you keep leveling there is no limit to the stats.